Black People Politics : Impeachment decoded: A look at how to remove a U.S. president

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

Impeachment decoded: A look at how to remove a U.S. president

https://www.yahoo.com/news/impeachment-decoded-look-remove-u-president-121136277.html
Currently, the Senate is made up of 53 Republicans, 45 Democrats and two independents who usually align with Democrats. With conviction and removal of a president requiring 67 votes, that means at least 20 Republicans would have to vote against Trump if all the Democrats and the two independents remained unified in order to remove him from office.

By Richard Cowan
Reuters

:picture:

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
:yaay: ... :great:

Rep. Al Green to force impeachment vote against Trump

“The President of the United States is a racist, a bigot, a misogynist, as well as an invidious prevaricator. To say that Donald John Trump is unfit for the Office of the President of the United States is an understatement," said Rep. Al Green (D-Texas), who cited Trump's racist tweets over the weekend about Democratic congresswomen as the impetus for his third effort to push through an impeachment vote...

By Kyle Cheney
Politico

1563312222585.png

Go Al ... :running: sing your song

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

Trump impeachment 'wishful strain of thinking' by Democrats, Steve Kornacki says

“I think there's a wishful strain of thinking out there among Democrats … [that] Republicans impeached Clinton and then they won the [2000] election because of it. I think they won the election in spite of it,” Kornacki, who has researched the 1990s rebuke of Clinton, said in an interview on “The Long Game,” a Yahoo News podcast...

Jon Ward
Senior Political Correspondent
Yahoo News

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
OldSoul Black People : Rep. Hakeem Jeffries Argument For Impeachment Was Fire Black People Open Forum 0
A Law Forum : Donald Trump Impeachment Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
OldSoul Black People : repub mob storms closed-door impeachment hearing (Oct 23, 2019) Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Spirituality Religion : Progressive Christians Decry Pastor's Invoking Civil War Over Impeachment Effort Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
HODEE Black People Politics : Impeachment Proceedings Black People Politics 10
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : These two numbers show why impeachment talk is trouble for the GOP Black People Politics 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Meet the Impeachment Crowd: 6 Republicans Who Want Obama Out Black People Politics 1
E Black People Politics : Citizens File Articles Of Impeachment Against Obama Black People Politics 16
S Black People : IMPEACHMENT TIME: "FACTS WERE FIXED."... Black People Open Forum 3
T Black People : Impeachment WILL Happen. Here's PROOF Black People Open Forum 26
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Christians : Mysterious Dead Sea Scroll is finally decoded by archaeologists Christian Study Group 2
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Shakespeare Decoded AACOOLDRE 0
Gorilla Black People : The Guardian: NSA files decoded Black People Open Forum 0
Knowledge Seed Black People : Hip Hop Decoded Black People Open Forum 5
KWABENA Black People : DON IMUS DECODED... Black People Open Forum 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Vegetable - Fruit - Recipe : How to Actually Remove Pesticides From Your Fruit Assuming that you should be worried about them in the first place Food Discussion and Recipes 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : 3-Day Detox Plan To Remove Fat And Excess Water In Your Body Black Health and Wellness 6
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : How Luke helped me to remove my Cataracts? AACOOLDRE 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Ghana : Ghana Will Remove ‘Racist’ Gandhi Statue From Its Oldest University Ghana 4
RAPTOR Black People : Black Activists Clash In Atlanta ... Malik Zulu Shabazz ordered NBPP to remove Dhoruba Bin Wahad Black People Open Forum 42
RAPTOR Black People Politics : Remove The African American Monument Black People Politics 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Mitt Romney Calls On South Carolina To Remove Confederate Flag At Statehouse (UPDATED) Black People Politics 93
R Black Poetry : HEY DESTEE REMOVE ALL BADDRHYMER POSTS HEY MAN WRITE YOUR OWN POSTS STOP BITING MINE Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
RAPTOR Black People Politics : Censoring Howard Zinn: Former Indiana Gov. Tried to Remove "A People’s History" from State Schools Black People Politics 2
Ankhur Black People : Christmas bomber, hype job to remove more freedoms? Black People Open Forum 0
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : What is the reason for all this misery, depression and tensions? How to remove them Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 9
I Black Spirituality Religion : The Book Of Gospel Of Barnabas Chapter One / One Of Many Books Remove Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
P Black People : Should Kente417Mojo remove Michael Jackson from his profile Black People Open Forum 36
I Black Spirituality Religion : The Book Of Gospel Of Barnabas Chapter One / One Of Many Books Remove Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 17
M why did you remove the thread Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 2