Brother AACOOLDRE : IMMANUEL: Linked with the Egyptian Amen?

AACOOLDRE

Jul 26, 2001
Michigan
Occupation
Teacher
IMMANUEL LINKED WITH THE EGYPTIAN AMEN????

By Andre Austin

According to Egyptologist Moustafa Gadalla book the word Immanel can be interpreted in two ways, by dividing the word into its basic elements:

1. Imma-nu (with us) and El (Elohim, God) i.e God with us

2. Imman-u (his Amun) and El (is God) i.e His Amun is God

See (Tut-Ankh-Amen: The Living image of the Lord p.36).

The context of this is in conjunction with Mary, the virgin conceiving by the Holy spirit (Matthew 1:20-25). Many Egyptologist relate Mary birth with Isis who turns herself into a Bird (spirit) and generate wind/spirit by flapping her wings to get herself pregnant by Osiris who Satan cut off his penis; a fate Jesus had also on the cross.

The Pyramid texts and coffin texts in Egypt relate Amen as wind/spirit as stated by black historians like George G.M James in Stolen Legacy Chapter V p.75

Amen (Aman) also relates to Truth, and faithfulness as a second root word so says Holman Bible dictionary.

If all of this is true I’m still on solid ground in advancing that St. Paul (Paulina) after apparently being castrated (Philippians 3:2& Galatians 6;15-18) like an Osiris he himself gives birth to a son (Titus). This birth coincides with Amen=truth and faithfulness:

“To Titus, my true son in our common Faith” (Titus 1:4).

There is nothing original in the NT because they lifted and ripped off the Egyptian religion not even leaving the kitchen sink in the house. All those knowing this to be true can say: “Amen”.

Notes:

In Egyptian Mythology Set (Satan) is the father of Anubis, a dog that mutilates the flesh of human cadavers like the Dog (Anubis) in Philippians 3:2).
Gary Greenberg who wrote 101 Myths of the Bible p.13 documents God initiating Creation with a spoken word Genesis 1 relating to “Amen the wind and Ptah the speaker as both forms of the same deity”.

I’am Amen I’am an Honourable Spirit who hides thyself, and conceals thy form”-The Mummy By Budge p477 compare “Through Faith (Amen) we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear/seen” Hebrews 11:3 . Paul just called Amen a god that creates

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Black Spirituality Religion : He is Immanuel Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 5
Kemetstry Health and Wellness : CANCER LINKED TO HAIR DYE AND STR8ENERS Black Health and Wellness 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Low-carb diet linked to elevated mortality risk: study Black Health and Wellness 1
Kemetstry Health and Wellness : HAIR PRODUCTS LINKED TO EARLY PUBERTY Black Health and Wellness 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Canola oil linked to worsening of Alzheimer’s Black Health and Wellness 1
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Martin L. King linked with John Brown AACOOLDRE 0
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : trumps-muslim-ban-excludes-muslim-countries-linked-to-his-business-empire Black People Politics 3
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : How Frank Marshall Davis poem 47th street might be typologically linked with Obama’s poem “Pop”? AACOOLDRE 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : White Racism linked to fatal Heart Disease for blacks and whites Black Health and Wellness 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Food Discussion : FDA Says Processing Plant Linked to Massive Listeria Outbreak Is Impossible to Clean Food Discussion and Recipes 2
HODEE Black People : Perfluorooctanoic acid _ used in Teflon, linked to sicknesses Black People Open Forum 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Was St Paul Topologically Linked with Balaam AACOOLDRE 0
Chidike Black People : Companies,Corporations,Banks and Universities Across The World That Are Linked To Slavery Black People Open Forum 8
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Popular hypertension drugs linked to worse heart health in blacks compared to whites Black Health and Wellness 1
Fine1952 Black People : Feds Raid Chicago Operation Linked to Detroit Body Parts Business Black People Open Forum 6
KPITRL Black Relationships : Is Domestic Violence More Linked to Occupation? Black Relationships 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Eating a High-Protein Diet Is Linked to Lower Blood Pressure Black Health and Wellness 11
RAPTOR Black People : Israel Grants First Golan Heights Oil Drilling License To Dick Cheney-Linked Company Black People Open Forum 1
Kemetstry Health and Wellness : VASECTOMYS AND PROSTRATE CANCER LINKED Black Health and Wellness 53
S Black People : Stormfront.com linked to over 100 hate-crime murders (in the last 5 years). Black People Open Forum 14
Kemetstry Health and Wellness : MORE MUSCLES LINKED TO LONGER LIFE Black Health and Wellness 6
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Deli Dilemma: Meat and Cheese Linked to Earlier Death Black Health and Wellness 0
Kemetstry Health and Wellness : ALZHEIMERS AND CHOLESTERAL LINKED Black Health and Wellness 6
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : 3 Foods Linked with Depression Black Health and Wellness 9
Kemetstry Health and Wellness : CRISPY FRIES LINKED TO CANCER Black Health and Wellness 16
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Syrian hackers hit Obama-linked Twitter, Facebook accounts Black People Politics 0
RAPTOR Black People Politics : Kerry and McCain’s Fake PhD Syria ‘Expert’ O’Bagy is Neocon and Israeli-linked Operative Black People Politics 6
Kemetstry Science and Technology : COLD SORE LINKED TO MEMORY LOSS Science and Technology 20
Kemetstry Science and Technology : POT LINKED TO CANCER Science and Technology 0
chuck Black People Politics : Jimmy Carter's Grandson Linked To Leaked Romney Video! Black People Politics 1
Keita Kenyatta Black People : ABC News Blogs Superbug Dangers in Chicken Linked to 8 Million At-Risk Women Black People Open Forum 0
Writeous1 Black People : Implantable RFID to be linked to money/credit/credits? Black People Open Forum 11
largo Black People : Discrimination against blacks linked to dehumanization Black People Open Forum 34
Amnat77 Health and Wellness : Household Insecticides May Be Linked to Autoimmune Diseases Black Health and Wellness 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Daily Aspirin Linked to Steep Drop in Cancer Risk Black Health and Wellness 9
howardtsu Black Poetry : Electronically Linked Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Ankhur Black Parenting : ADHD linked to pesticides Black Parenting 4
MsInterpret Vitamin D Insufficiency Linked To Asthma In African-American Kids Black Health and Wellness 10
Destee Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : Hair Relaxers Not Linked to Breast Cancer Risk in African-Americans Beauty - Black Hair Care - Fashion 4
Destee African DNA linked to Prostate Cancer Black Health and Wellness 4
KWABENA FREQUENT CELL PHONE USE LINKED TO BRAIN TUMORS Black Health and Wellness 5
P Black People : Bush's Former Oil Company Linked To bin Laden Family Black People Open Forum 5
L Black People : WTC Insider Trading Linked To CIA? Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Egypt : Not Egyptian and no great beauty: what Gal Gadot's Cleopatra should look like, according to history Egypt 0
imhotep06 Black People : Towards a Comparative Dictionary of Cikam (Egyptian) Black People Open Forum 0
imhotep06 Black People : Toward a Comparative Dictionary of Egyptian and African Languages Black People Open Forum 0
imhotep06 Black Spirituality Religion : Egyptian (ciKam) and Bantu linguistic connections Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
Destee Egypt : Four child graves discovered at an Ancient Egyptian quarry Egypt 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Egypt : Ancient Egyptian Pharaoh is World’s Oldest Case of Gigantism Egypt 10
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : The taking of Joppa: An Egyptian literary precedent to Homer’s Wooden Trojan Horse story in The Ody AACOOLDRE 0