Black Parenting : I'm white and need help with my niece.

Heather

Nov 18, 2015
Thank you.

Please notice I said I would delete this thread and check out that link better.

I get emails to my phone from this thread. I'm responding on my breaks. I can't browse that website from work.

I'm not trying anything. You don't have to believe me.

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
:hello: Heather ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :wave:

Thanks for joining us and sharing.

Why did you delete your opening post?

Why are you saying you will delete the thread?

What happened?

:heart:

Destee

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Heather ... i just read some of this thread and please, accept my apology for the rude behavior you were met with.

I read your initial post and while i did not have time to respond, i saw no violation of our rules within it.

If folk didn't like what you said, they should have left the thread alone, put you on ignore, report you, etc.

I'm really disappointed. No one made any of you feel that way for joining and posting here.

We are a public discussion forum that welcomes all willing to engage respectfully.

And that aint alla yall's call to make ... in case you did not know.

It's so many of yall ... that if i banned you all ... i'd be left here alone with only Heather almost.

You have absolutely no right to make another not feel welcome here.

You have no right at all. In fact, it is a violation of our rules.

Rule #7 - No Inhospitable Behavior - Making Others Feel Unwelcome

Heather ... again ... my apologies.

In regard to your situation, just love your niece ... plain old simple love ... which it seems you're doing.

Much Love and Peace.

Destee

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Okay ... as painful as it was ... i read all the posts.

How yall gonna go against what this community is about?

How you gonna invite other folk to leave?

Do you know how counter-productive that is to my work?

I'm feel'n some kinda way about this. I'm taking it personal.

I work too hard. I welcomed you - and you run others away.

Really. That's what you gonna do. In my face. Okay.

Destee

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L Black Parenting : White Imagery - Need some advice Black Parenting 4
J Black People : Why white people need to admit that black people know more about pain Black People Open Forum 116
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Former Sanders Aide: 'We Don't Need White People Leading the Democratic Party' Black People Politics 5
Liberty Black Money Business Jobs : The Average Black Family Would Need 228 Years to Build the Wealth of a White Family Today Black Money Business Jobs 3
Liberty Black Women : ‘You just need to be white to win’: Thai cosmetics company pulls blackface ad Black Women 6
chuck Black People Politics : We Need To Repeep How White Politicians Play Us Cheap And Close! Black People Politics 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Dr. Sinclair Grey III – Why Black Americans Need To Stop Aligning Themselves With White Attitudes Black People Politics 0
H Black Relationships : Girlfriend cheated with white co-worker. Need some advice. Black Relationships 6
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : WHY DO BLACK PEOPLE NEED WHITE PEOPLE TO VERIFY EVERYTHING ABOUT US, BEFORE WE EMBRAC Chief Elder Osiris 9
P Black People : Another reason why white teachers/administration don't need to be in charge of blacks Black People Open Forum 22
SwagII Black People Politics : White People''' Black People Politics 1
C Black People : Phony White Liberal Democrats Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Michelle Obama leads tributes to former White House butler who died from coronavirus Black People Doing Positive Things 1
HODEE Black People : White House directs West Wing staffers to wear masks Black People Open Forum 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Law Forum : Video Shows White California Cop Pinning, Punching 14-Year-Old Black Kid Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
Ms Drea Black Entertainment : TD JAKES sounding like The Maestro Barry White Black Entertainment 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Entertainment : Issa Rae's Pro-Black Agenda Fights the White Power Structure Black Entertainment 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Federal law enforcement document reveals white supremacists discussed using coronavirus as a bioweapon Black People Politics 1
C Black People : They All Have No Love, Democrat And Republican Nor Respect For Your Black Behind, White, Jew, Gentile!!! Black People Open Forum 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Spirituality Religion : Lynching preachers: How black pastors resisted Jim Crow and white pastors incited racial violence Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Feds: White supremacists hoped rally would start civil war Black People Politics 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Entertainment : Joy Behar, the View: It’s ‘Good News’ That White Nationalists Are Turning on Trump Over Soleimani Black Entertainment 1
T African American History Culture : The Elegance of White Supremacy African American History Culture 0
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Black History Month: Republican's call to honor white people draws outrage African American History Culture 0
OldSoul Black People : White Rage: The Unspoken Truth of Our Nation's Divide Black People Open Forum 0
HODEE Black People : White kids will no longer be a majority in just a few years Black People Open Forum 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Children : Mother of black and white twins says people don't believe they are both hers Black Children 0
C Black People : The Making Of The Negro As Defined By White Racist Luciferian Human Beings Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Education / Schools : What’s Lost When Black Children Are Socialized Into a White World Black Education / Schools 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Entertainment : ‘Harriet’ Is the Powerful Rebuke of White Supremacy America Needs Right Now Black Entertainment 11
Chyko Black People Politics : Current News USA Today: Ben Carson Ruthlessly Mocked For Opening White House Cabinet Meeting With Prayer Thanking God For Trump Black People Politics 1
Ndugu Black People : If Africans desire us to Return, by the Millions they must Battle Corruption the way we battled White Supremacy so they could come here Black People Open Forum 0
Ndugu Black Entertainment : White Supremacy hard at work to destroy Malcolm X Legacy, with the Propaganda series "Godfather of Harlem" Black Entertainment 7
C Black People : Why Do Black Afrikans Allow That White Racist Unjust Prejudice Luciferian Human Being Set The Agenda For Black Commentary And Activism??? Black People Open Forum 0
panafricanalliance Black Relationships : White Girl Detox Black Relationships 6
OldSoul Black People : Southern University System Selected as Pilot Institution for CIA’s White House Initiative - Know who we're dealing with Black People Open Forum 0
OldSoul Black People : White Woman Identified After Being Filmed Saying She Wants To Kill N****** Black People Open Forum 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Education / Schools : All college students should take a mandatory course on black history and white privilege Black Education / Schools 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Reparations: The Key to Eliminating the Wealth Gap Between Black and White Americans? Black People Politics 8
T African American History Culture : Black Power, White Privilege : The Anomie of Authority & Opportunity African American History Culture 6
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Entertainment : Jerry Springer says Trump 'took my show and brought it to the White House' Black Entertainment 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : White Americans’ Hold on Wealth Is Old, Deep, and Nearly Unshakeable Black People Politics 14
Destee Black People Politics : End of the white majority in 2044 - why are some afraid of this? Black People Politics 2
Angela22 Black People : What is Black Woman Feminism vs White Woman Feminism? Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Read Toni Morrison’s prescient essay about white supremacist violence and Trump African American History Culture 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Children : Teenager shoots at cars while shouting ‘I don’t like white people in my hood’, police say Black Children 2
L Black People : Why do we tolerate white people? Black People Open Forum 39
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : White GOP Congressman Claims He's 'A Person Of Color' Black People Politics 14
OldSoul Black People : Mãe Preta (Black Mother): Brazil Exhibition recovers history of black women who breastfed the white children during slavery Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : White House blocked intelligence agency’s testimony calling climate change ‘possibly catastrophic' Science and Technology 4