Black Parenting : I'm white and need help with my niece.

Heather

Nov 18, 2015
Why aren't you at if you are so sincere?

The info you claim to be seeking is there, not here.
The forum links were all dead. There was lots of dating help/finding a partner stuff. I'm at work and will check more when I get home. I'll delete this when I get to a computer.

I can't figure out how to delete this on mobile.

Liberty

Banned
Aug 28, 2015
The forum links were all dead. There was lots of dating help/finding a partner stuff. I'm at work and will check more when I get home. I'll delete this when I get to a computer.

I can't figure out how to delete this on mobile.

Not true. There are hundreds of live links on that site. You are are here for something else.

It took me 5 seconds to find this. Under "books" I checked the first two, they are good links. The second link should be enough to keep you busy. Hell if you were sincere You'd be all over that site.

I'm Chocolate, You're Vanilla: Raising Healthy Black and Biracial Children in a Race-Conscious World: A Guide for Parents and Teachers Hardcover – September 9, 1998
by
Marguerite Wright (Author)

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: