Destee Network : I'm promoting a script about the unification of KMT.

42Tribes

May 21, 2014
If you go here
https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/45101-nabify-the-movie?locale=en
It will not cost anything and it only takes a minute. You would be agreeing to launch a timed media share on social media.

Coj508SVMAEtRzD.jpg

And do that it would be much appreciated. I have been busy working on this script and I will be even busier trying to promote it. This is the first step. I'm trying to get a 500 person Thunderclap in a week.

Last edited:

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
If you go here
Coj508SVMAEtRzD.jpg

And do that it would be much appreciated. I have been busy working on this script and I will be even busier trying to promote it. This is the first step. I'm trying to get a 500 person Thunderclap in a week.

Welcome back, good work ...

Please explain your use of the term facade, as it relates to ancient Egyptian history?

"I discovered that Ancient Egyptian history is a facade."

Are you referring to his-story of Egypt, or, are you referring to the research of Egypt by our Black scholars, like Yosef Ben Jochannan and Cheikh Anta Diop.

42Tribes

May 21, 2014
If all someone has is the basic public school education and the typical media exposure to ancient Egypt almost everything they will know about ancient Egypt is not based on primary sources or an unfiltered understanding of their culture.

One simple example is female circumcision. Its never talked about because its too nitty gritty and maybe even nutty African. Yet there is evidence of this in writing and on mummies.
I talk about it some in this video.

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
If all someone has is the basic public school education and the typical media exposure to ancient Egypt almost everything they will know about ancient Egypt is not based on primary sources or an unfiltered understanding of their culture.

One simple example is female circumcision. Its never talked about because its too nitty gritty and maybe even nutty African. Yet there is evidence of this in writing and on mummies.

So, you are referring to his-story of ancient Egypt as a facade, and not about the powerful research done by our scholars?

42Tribes

May 21, 2014
So, you are referring to his-story of ancient Egypt as a facade, and not about the powerful research done by our scholars?

Yes His-Story. I'm starting to see how racism is manufactured.

This is a campaign to sell the script to someone who can do the movie right. I'm not trying to raise money for a small film, however if I were to do so, the story of Cheikh Anta Diop's presentation at the 74 Unesco conference would be the movie. This next generation of scholar has surpassed Diop's. They have truly gone deep. I'm thankful for our scholars.

The lead video is up on the site. I hope it drives more traffic. I would like to get at least 100 claps before it starts.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Entertainment : Jesse Williams faces backlash after promoting upcoming film on Emmett Till's mother with Nike meme Black Entertainment 0
Kemetstry Black Money Business Jobs : SAM'S CLUB CEO ATTACKED FOR PROMOTING DIVERSITY Black Money Business Jobs 6
S Nigeria : Promoting Privatisation, Deregulation, and Liberalisation (in Nigeria) by Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Nigeria 0
Amnat77 Black People : Texas schools board rewrites US history with lessons promoting God and guns Black People Open Forum 5
C Black People : Music promoting Back Unity! Black People Open Forum 7
G Black People : Promoting The Positive-Negative Pull Black People Open Forum 2
D Black People : Cursed citizens: White promoting white over black at black college Black People Open Forum 0
R Black Poetry : Legit Facts hard while he sit in the backyard a mosquito is like a torpedo when it strike it sink ships but he think script he's flip mode like BUSTER Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : They play this is every club find out I'm very thug got a drop top whip like DOUGI FRESH bee-bop script grab a hottie at the party bar you in jump in Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : My type script is like a ship lifting hale through shifting gales now stiffen the sails and some the Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Asomfwaa Pan Africanism : The Bamum Script and Swahili African American History Culture 0
C Black Entertainment : What Good Is A "Black" TV Show If Black People Don't Write The Script? Black Entertainment 16
Omowale Jabali African American History Culture : Reviving tifinagh, the ancient script of the Tuareg African American History Culture 6
Chevron Dove Black Christians : MENE MENE TEKEL UPHARSIN; MENE-ENEMI [reverse script] Christian Study Group 2
Chevron Dove Black Christians : AMALEK--KELTS; The Celts [reverse script] Christian Study Group 1
Chevron Dove Black Spirituality Religion : JezeBEL--LEBanon [reverse script], BAAL & ASHTAROTH Worship Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Chevron Dove Black People : LAMECH, reverse script--CHEM, Kemet, CHAM... Black People Open Forum 3
Chevron Dove Black People : ENOCH, Reverse Script-NOCHES, NOCTURNAL...Chons Black People Open Forum 0
Chevron Dove Black People : Seth & Nephthys [THYS-SYTH, Reverse Script]; the Loveless Marriage? Black People Open Forum 202
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : Script To Thy Chapter Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Sekhemu Black Spirituality Religion : An African discourse on African Script Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
M Black Poetry : My script reflect like a shipwreck prevail like sea whales Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
M Black Poetry : My script in quote is like a ship or boat it float while cats Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
U Black Poetry : Flip the Script Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
M Black Poetry : Rip Script Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
OmowaleX Destee Network : 14 Steps to Black Unification Destee Network : 0
B Black People : African Unification and Liberation Conference Scheduled in London Black People Open Forum 3
P Black Sports : Cruiserweight Unification Fight this Saturday! Black Sports 8