Black People : I'M PISSED, lets do the Holy Jihad

amirah

Apr 16, 2001
EZ....

Would you agree that, WE TOO are also still fighting our ancestors' and "other folks" ancestors' wars as well? And when it's all done, (and God willing we're still here), WHO'S GONNA FIGHT "OUR WAR?" (drugs,education, poverty, politically and economically disenfranchised,etc.) Will they be as willing to take up our causes after the fighting's over or will be a repeat of US history?

Just thought it was worth asking...

YeshuJah

Mar 21, 2001
Florida
Baffled/

I don't believe some of the comments I just read above. Since when did 'BLACK & CITIZEN' in this country, become synonymous? Have you all lost your minds? We are more likely to be imprisoned for crimes that they receive probation for; more likely to be pulled over and harrased by Police who are paid with our tax dollars; we are more likely to be body searched than they are.
This country hates and despises us! Its leaders have steadfastly refused to publicly apologize for the atrocities poured upon our ancestors by theirs, during that abominable period of slavery! They have however, made recompense to the Japanese who they held as prisoners of war in a legit WAR!

Why was there not a call for war after the US Embassy in Africa was bombed killing over 300 people, most of them Africans? Have you all forgotten that it was this same Bush, who during one of his campaign debates said that AFRICA is NOT a US PRIORITY?

Does any of you know of a history school book which speaks of the bravery of the Tuskeegee airmen? Or any that praises the unmatched bravery of the Buffallo soldiers? Is there any place in their cultural landscape where they openly recognize the contributions made to civilization by the African?

They have portrayed us to the international community as thugs, theives, and run of the mill criminals by means of the Hollywood propaganda arm!
They just recently walked out of a conference on racism in South Africa, only because the conference had adopted language that painted ISRAEL as racist and genocidal. Do you think they would have left if anyone had proclaimed the Hutu or Tutsi as racist or genocidal? FOR JAH SAKES PEOPLE OPEN YOUR EYES!!!!!

But I know what it is: they allow some of you food to eat, and a piece of the 'American Dream' and you think all is well. Well maybe you've forgotten OJ Simpson! He had it all, he thought he'd become a member of that club too!
And what happened? If his *** was broke he would have gotten the chair!!! Contrast him with Dupont(yes the owner of all Dupont businesses) who a few years ago shot and killed(at point blank range!) one of his employees, who it was reputed was his lover.. where did that end up? Has the media been hounding him? Has any of you seen his image on every TV ststion? Hell no!

Maybe you all have forgotten that African in NY who they filled with lead; or the college student shot in the back like a dog, or Rodney King, or all the poeple framed by Rampart in LA; or the sixty something year old man shot dead in Miami?

I say this to say: How easy we forgot. And as the saying goes, those who forget are doomed to repeat the mistakes(in our case atrocities) of the past.

shaneak

Apr 6, 2001
Atlanta
Occupation
Technical Support engineer
Yeshujah

I have not forgotten!!! And I will not forget!!! I also recall recently when the police also killedd a couple of young men in ohio over an incident they had their a few months back. They were rioting for weeks. I have not forgotten. I assure you. I have two brothers.. one of which is in prison.. the other is only 19 and where i'm from where it is predominantly white.. My brother dropped out of school and they had refused to let him back in.. he is only 19 and need 3 classes. Needless to say he is in school now.. But everyday I am truly reminded. I have a black male at my own job who I feel has forgotten.. or fail to see. And hates on me for where I am. I see all this. I am not blind. Lets put it this way... I can walk down a busy street reading the paper and never bump into a soul... i'm always watching...

But also.. you have to understand that even though I haven't forgotten.. I have to put aside... my differences and views with the government.. for this is my home.. this is many Americans homes.. personally.. I don't want to go live in Africa..,.. my dream is to build me a nice home in my country town where all of my family down to my great-grand parents reside.. for in my eyes.. that is my history. I refuse to hate the present white race for their ancestors bad deeds... But also do not support any part of the white race that i feel may hurt or offend my own. I work in a predominantly white office.. with arabs and hispanics.. They have done nothing to me and I treat them as human beings.. but nevertheless.. I know where i stand amongst many. I don't live the american dream either.. nor do i believe in it. I don't feel a need to go in La La Land unless I have to. :D I know and see the many fatalities and issues within our own country... But if we don't protect our country then what will any of us stand on.... This is my country and i for one will support it until it crumble regardless of our personal differences. I was taught not to mix business with pleasure... You know its funny though.. because i heard on the news.. Atlanta was a target.. between 9:00am and 9:30am I was downtown by many of those federal building that evacuated.. I was walking out to the train station down below the CNN building when an hour later they were supposably had evacuated.. and i ask myself.. What if that was atlanta.. I would not be here today.. to protest and ***** and complain about our government... and everyday i go to work downtown... I still think about that because at any time.. it can happen... to make it so bad.. when you have a coworker come in your office and tell you that they just saw five polices cars 2 black suburbans and some cars drive by with guns in the car.. you tend to worry.

Now let me ask you this question. Do you want to fight for blacks right.. or do you want to make sure that we have a country to fight for those rights in first?

YeshuJah

Mar 21, 2001
Florida
How could I put this??

shaneak,
much love and respect to you. I like you, find it necessary to seek my bread amongst those of other races; and also like you, I do not hate them for the sins of the past. However, unlike you I refuse to buy into the philosophy that any plot of ground could be 'my country' or 'your country' - It is written " The earth is the Lord's, and the fullness thereof" as a consequent, none of this belongs to any of us. It is the greedy power brokers of this world who manifested the idea of borders and the insanity of nationalities, and they have sold it to the masses under the guise of patriotism and nationalism. Think of this: A snake could cross the border between Mexico and America, between Canada and America, and never be subjected to any type of interrogation- this is how far we have descended. In essence, what we call our homes viz a viz a country, is not our home. THE EARTH IS YOUR HOME. It is, in my opinion, the equivalent of telling someone that you live on such and such street- If you live there, then what are you when you are not there? Are you dead? If you traveled "overseas" outside of what is called America- where would you be, on another planet? We as a people in mass have allowed ourselves to be manipulated by this false doctrine for too long.

Your words: " I refuse to hate the present white race for their ancestors bad deeds... But also do not support any part of the white race that i feel may hurt or offend my own."

For refusing to hate I commend you; but I am curious to know why you would be willing, as you seem to be, to go fight and perhaps die in a war for a country which has insulted those brave black men who fought in all of the previous wars this country has been in? Would you allow anyone to come to the house you reside in with your family and consistently harass, kill and maim your family members? And even if you did. Would you then turn around and go kill and maim on behalf of that same person/s? Think about it? Anything that was ever done to a black person in this country could be done to you today. The recent killing of James Bird in Texas riveted in my mind that the kill a ****** mentality is well and alive in this country. Never mind they are always saying that these people make up a small part of the population and exist on the fringe- It only takes one match in the right circumstances to burn a building to the ground-

Wouldn't it be reasonable then to say then that they 'have' come to our house and killed, harassed, and maimed? I consider all acts of terrorism(which is what this killing and harassment amounts to) against BLACK PEOPLE in this country to be an act of terrorism against me- for was it me standing at the door of that African who they shot full of lead in NY, the blackness of my skin would have rendered me a victim-

We've died alongside them fighting the Germans! The Japanese! The Koreans & the Viet Congs! to name a few! And I can assure you that they would quicker invite to their houses, and associate with- these former enemies of theirs, than they would with your 'black *** or mine" !!! Do you know of any Germans who are routinely stopped and searched, sent off to prison, or shot to death in these streets as if it is nothing? Do you know of a Japanese or Korean or Viet Cong who faces the ******** we have faced and continue to face in this place you call "home"? And these are the people who they called evil, who they said we have to eliminate. These are the same people who they sent many black people to fight and kill. Today, most of these same people have absolutely no respect for our race! After the fighting and bloodletting, they shake hands interact with each other and leave us in our usual place.. "outside looking in" What is it gonna be now? I guarantee you that if this goes to the stage of war, when it is all over and Negroes like you and others who're buying into this hysteria return "home"(if at all) battered and shell shocked over the carnage, they will welcome the Arabs into their circle, exclude our black *****; and there will be one more race of people in this country to spit on Black people.. Go ahead and fight if you must- but I thought I should say my say.

Love always.

Thandiwe

Mar 30, 2001
Minnesota
I too, have not forgotten...

this past sunday my city gave a memorial. there were several religious leaders (of all faiths) and music and prayer. it happened at the capitol steps which is just minutes from my house. i didn't participate. i'm not feeling this new patriotism. i didn't not buy a flag, display a flag, or salute the flag. i didn't say the pledge of allegience or stand for the national anthem before this and this won't change it. for i know that we african americans have suffered alot at the hands of americans. and as pointed out, have not received any apologies or acknowledgements from the government.

EZ it has come out that this may not even be the doing of Afgan or bid Laden. we don't really know who is responsible, do we?

I was bothered by the event, but not yet willing to go into their unknown territory risking the lives of more people. one the other board, someone compare that to us in Vietnam. I concur.

BTW, i like that there is more discussion going on here. Unfortunate that it took this event to get it going. I'd like to hear more on this and on other topics and concerns of Blax folks. Every voice should be heard.

shaneak

Apr 6, 2001
Atlanta
Occupation
Technical Support engineer
Okay Now....

Yeshujah: Now I'm feeling.. and believe it or not.. I am definitely on your page. I know the wrongs and I too worry about the same as you do... But tell me what other countries are we excepted in.. All i want is a piece of land back in the woods where i can't be bothered. Why would i go to another country and live their.. I was born and raised here and just like my ancestors i plan to die here. I know the earth is my home and it is also my worshipping ground.. Greatful that the Lord has bless me with a beautiful treasure to share with the world... But yea.. I'm minimizing my options.. for it is time to narrow it down. Also I've read foreignor responses to what they think of reparations.. what they think of blakk's in genaral... And i know that it is not a positive way. I support my country in my own way. Those blacks that are fighting beside those hispanics and whites and other foreigners in the war. I've realized our country ain't the same as other countries and i appreciate what i have.. and rather than have it taken away from me or destroyed just like that.. personally i have a problem with that.. because if we don't join together to protect our country.. when its all over.. then where are we gonna go. Our legislature is not the same as those other countries. And why would i want to go their in the first place if they have no respect for me.. I got to deal with whatever jackasses here.. that have issues with our race.. Why would i transcend over into another nation only to be treated worse.

You know the funny thing about this though.. I know.. for a fact atleast 1 year ago.. shoot we can say this year if you must. I wouldn't join the army for nothing.. I got no love for the government.. But i cannot stress this enough... We us me and you.. everyone else included... joining together as one nation is needed.

Thandiwe: I don't deal with the flag either... I wanted to buy one but my after conversating with my boyfriend he pointed out the reasons why not to. Not that i don't have respect for our people.. and appreciate our legislature.. But I too recalled Bush walking out of that conference in regards to reparations and other black issues. I read how jews and many other foreigners thought of us and our questionability about receiving repartations. and i put down my head.. All i was praying for is that our country, Our people. can make it through this... And kick his *** the hell out of office as soon as his term is up. And who so ever else has issues with us... We need equality as a nation... since the stone age we have separated ourselves.. we as blacks have separated ourselves... And how this country started will tell how this country will end. The world is a 360....

YeshuJah

Mar 21, 2001
Florida
I feel ya

Shaneak, I feel ya. I ain't asking you to go reside in another country- I'm just asking you to consider the history of our dealings with them before you commit one way or another. Cassius Clay didn't fight in their war.. and he survived just fine. Believe me, most of that political bunch either never served in any war, or else they got some cushy job that kept them out of harm's way. Shoot! Your life and limb is worth just as much as their's- If we have a war, will Bush see to it that both of his daughters are in it.. in the trenches and ****..? I don't think so.

Thanks for engaging me on this topic.

Peace/

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Welcome ~ Welcome ~ Welcome

:wave: :wave: :wave:

Welcome ~ Welcome ~ Welcome

EZBRO so glad to have you here with us!
Thandiwe has brought us quite a few new Members.
It's a blessing and honor to have you participating so please
make yourself at home ... take your shoes off and let the
thoughts flow!

:heart:

Destee

motherearth31

Sep 20, 2001
BrickCity, New Jersey
Occupation
Founder/CEO of a local non-profit organization
What are we fighting for?

Many things are flying through my mind for I have just read some of the most interesting and disturbing messags I have ever read.

1) Holy War? There is nothing Holy about this non sense that is going on and anyone that would associate something so tyranical with The One God , that is ALONE not having any partners. Is absolutely out of their mind.

2)True Practicing Muslims would never kill themselves for this is one of the most hated acts on could commit in any faith.

3)We are saying our country; This is not nor will it ever belong to anyone. This is GOD'S land. I don't care what faith you are you know that GOD created this not man. So who are we to say that someone can or can't come here.

4) As for African Americans, if you support this attack from either side you are fooling yourselves. America does not care about you nor have they ever. All america does to anyone is find out what peoples ability is and use them up without proper compensation. They stole this land and are willing to let us believe that they are satisfied with just what they have here. They are after more, do you think that America will go in and destroy Afghanastan and let them keep it? NO, they will claim it in the like they do everything else. And the thing that will make this so bad is that they will take it and name it in remeberance of all the people that died in the WTC to justify it. I'm saying they had our ancestors build up this land that they were to weak and to unskilled to build themselves. Then when they claimed it; they promised 40 acres and a mule to the slaves that were becoming free.

Now EXCUSE me but do you know anybody who got theirs? And if they did, can you tell them that my grandmothers died waiting for theirs; after having Masters babies and tending his fields. And that my Grandfathers died feeling less than men because they couldn't stop their women from being raped. So they were introduced to what ? Drink....."Fire Water" the same thing that is killing our mens sperm now. Notice it is called "fire water" burning out the waterfilled wombs of these beautiful women that are the mothers of the earth.

Nothing good can come from this fighting. We need to sit and think before we leap into some *hit we can't get out of. Are you prepared for war? Have you trained your children to fight, I'm not talking about with guns. I am talking hand to hand combat, cutting throats!!!!!!!
I have not trained my children for anything so inane...And I refuse to let Bush talk me into believeing that there will be no fighting here in America...No one can really believe that...CAN YOU?

Holla'

motherearth31

Sep 20, 2001
BrickCity, New Jersey
Occupation
Founder/CEO of a local non-profit organization
My Message

Sorry about the spelling errors...But I think you can understand that when you are tryingto type as fast as you think. You sometimes leave things out...

Holla'

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

sekou kasimu wrote on willa's profile.
What exactly is your ideology?!
I'll be honest. I like black culture forums, so I've signed up for this one, BX, and Lipstick Alley. I won't post too often, only on things that I'm really interested in. Nice to meet you. :)
Ms Drea wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sister,
Miss you so much I hope all is well with you and yours!!
Love and Blessings!! :heart: :heart:
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍
Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.