Black Positive People : I'm On My Way To Texas

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Hi all, thanks for your caring comments. I'm kind of back but not quite because as I was being rotated out of shelter ops in Houston and heading home to see my doggies, Florida put out a Southwest all call for Hurricane Irma which is expected to reach landfall this coming weekend. I am home for 30 hours before heading into "that" war zone then there is an alert for another Tropical depression following Hurricane Irma. Where are all these weather anomalies coming from? I have much good and not so good experiences to share but now's not the time, I am totally wiped and hopefully can power nap until it's time to redeploy. Everybody take care, thanks for sharing and most of all thanks for caring. GOD bless.

Glad you're safely back and regrouping for Irma, hopefully, Jose will dissipate or turn away from coastal land.

Can hardly wait to read about the experiences you encountered, but by then, Irma will necessitate a journal.:)

The question, "where are all these weather anomalies coming from" is worth asking, for sure. Its somewhat ironic that Hurricanes originate from the Atlantic Basin, which coincides with the Atlantic Slave trade route, I'm just saying, anyway, here's some food for thought:

Hurricanes And Slave Ships - Is There a Connection
Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by river, Sep 17, 2005
https://destee.com/threads/hurricanes-and-slave-ships-is-there-a-connection.34970/

Last edited:
Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Life is just a breath, but your works last forever.
@Destee
During this time, I wanna to wish everyone on this site the most blesseth and positive energy throughout
the rest of 2020 as we continue to persevere and raise awareness during this plandemic.
Continue to stay safe
and healthy. We're in the perfect time to self-care and boost our immune systems through at home remedies.
@Destee
I know this is my first status update since 2020 begin, but all of us agree that 2020 delivered a low-blow
to each of us with the miscellaneous events we have recently seen which brought all of us great displeasure.
Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.