Black Positive People : I'm On My Way To Texas

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Janet Jackson breaks down into tears at Houston tour stop while performing 'What About'

JOI-MARIE MCKENZIE
Good Morning AmericaSeptember 10, 2017

... Earlier Saturday, Jackson was seen with her brother Randy and Houston mayor Sylvester Turner in Houston's George R. Brown Convention Center and NRG stadium, meeting with evacuees to offer words of support. The Jackson family was also accompanied by dancers and band members on the singer's tour ...

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/janet-jackson-breaks-down-tears-houston-tour-stop-163803696--abc-news-music.html

Janet Jackson breaks down into tears at Houston tour stop while performing 'What About' (ABC News)

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
:facepalm:

Irma: Florida police arrest dozens after looters ransack homes and businesses following hurricane curfew

Jeff Farrell
The IndependentSeptember 11, 2017

Police in Florida have made dozens of arrests for burglary and looting as criminals took advantage of a curfew that left homes and businesses empty as Hurricane Irma barrelled towards the state.

Officers shot one teenager they spotted apparently ransacking a house in the south of the state, while in Orlando a SWAT team was dispatched to tackle a stand-off after thieves broke into a sporting store ...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/irma-florida-police-arrest-dozens-094314233.html

At least 10 suspected looters were detained after targeting a sporting goods store in Miami: Miami PD

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

Lunar Cycle

Jul 16, 2017
Hi everybody, finally back into the world. Just checking in to thank all for your caring words, comments, thoughts and prayers. After a brief hibernation I will bring everybody up to speed concerning all things personal regarding Hurricanes Harvey and Irma. Before I sign off I am going to post my only answer from the many agencies I contacted for their comments on the Marcellus Williams stay of execution thread. Again, thanks all for your thoughts, comments and prayers and GOD bless you Mr. Clyde you are truly above and beyond for keeping everybody updated in my absence. You have done a wonderful thing.

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Hi everybody, finally back into the world. Just checking in to thank all for your caring words, comments, thoughts and prayers. After a brief hibernation I will bring everybody up to speed concerning all things personal regarding Hurricanes Harvey and Irma. Before I sign off I am going to post my only answer from the many agencies I contacted for their comments on the Marcellus Williams stay of execution thread. Again, thanks all for your thoughts, comments and prayers and GOD bless you Mr. Clyde you are truly above and beyond for keeping everybody updated in my absence. You have done a wonderful thing.

Take as much hibernation time as needed Lunar Cycle, its rightly deserved, well done, good and faithful servant ... you are very welcome.

Last edited:

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

sekou kasimu wrote on willa's profile.
What exactly is your ideology?!
I'll be honest. I like black culture forums, so I've signed up for this one, BX, and Lipstick Alley. I won't post too often, only on things that I'm really interested in. Nice to meet you. :)
Ms Drea wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sister,
Miss you so much I hope all is well with you and yours!!
Love and Blessings!! :heart: :heart:
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍
Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.