Black Poetry : I'm a brown Soul Sista looking for a bold mister in VIRGINIA BEACH My mini-skirt is a part of my wor

rhymebad

May 11, 2006
I'm a brown Soul Sista
looking for a bold mister
in VIRGINIA BEACH
My mini-skirt is a part
of my work of art
brevity is the soul of wit
I jump in a Chevy and roll with it
face clashes in my imagination
and still have flashes of inspiration
you win with cake and chocolate hershey
but an affair can create controversy
now this is BLACK HIP HOP
located with facts at the tiptop
in VIRGINIA BEACH flip flops
worn, my mini-dress fit tight
got plenty breasts legit awight
No doubt got pride galore
and outside the door
many boys just wait to rap
then wanna toy with my cake and crap
when they're hustling boys
I hear a rustling noise
I'm a honey forever
boys get money together
try take me out
want cake no doubt
strut butt make them shout
on their carpet I scream
call that a clever market scheme
one boy tried to get some on the floor
oh my panties was hot be dumb to ignore
can't duck this mess
he's ready to suck my breasts
was driving and came to my address
and now my hormones soar
because I'm home on the floor
my red lips he adore
yes have cake at home
but its a great wrong
to let you bang
before I get to hang
my panties up to dry
oh this jest candies and pie
and I must escape
or he'll have pie crust and cake
try pull down my dress and couldn't
so at best he wanted pudding
oh I was so hot down there
juice around everywhere
oh he jest kiss my lips on the rug
got my tongue flipped I'm in love
while he suck my tongue I was moving
my thing around this was improving
my hormones right here at home
he was having a fit and wanna bone
like NELLY its hot in here
got my cellly and its not clear
as to why
you talk jazz and want pie

rhymebad

May 11, 2006
you talk jazz and want pie
oh a brown Soul Sista go through a lot
in VIRGINIA BEACH panties are hot
so I be grooving in the dark
and body is moving parts
boys want they words spark
feet flat on the floor
got stats he adore
knees up thighs wide open
he's loving this no joking
in my ears flow hoping
to get some but a broken
heart may exist as a token
oh he look street wise
gonna be a complete surprise
when HIS CHICK realize
he's trying to get between my thighs
this maybe on JERRY SPRINGER
put a ring on my very finger
oh I need to talk to BEYONCE'
before he make me his fiancé

rhymebad

May 11, 2006
oh I need to talk to BEYONCE
before I make him my fiancé
you a hardcore winner
wanna do before dinner
even after clever rapping
this may never happen
and this endeavor is trapping
my panties, and up to now
this has been corrupt somehow
so really in days gone by
he wanna stay at home play with pie
get in a drop top and trot through the city
with a plot hot true and witty
make a band and do like P DIDDY
to boys I'm just eye candy
they know I keep pie handy
flip in the brain they drink and try brandy
this is A black thing like AMOS AND ANDY
oh a brown Soul Sista go through a lot
in VIRGINIA BEACH fake mean false
and for real my cake is boss
oh gosh he really tongued me
and was really sprung oh gee
oh he rapped soft slang galore
I was ready to sprang up off the floor
then he got my tongue again
oh these VIRGINIA BEACH sprung men
then he gave me a VIRGINIA BEACH kiss
class no doubt
I passed out
I think my panties come off
the lips on my thing plumb soft
this romance is blistery
a chance for victory
it may advance to trickery
I'm the main attraction
but now a chain reaction
and along with this came satisfaction
have a brisk bagel
now he kiss navel
then my thighs
now put his tongue in my pies
oh I scream fast
as the cream splash
her thing flowing gravy
and he was going crazy
yelling oh baby baby
try convince folks
and make sense with quotes
mind stable and afraid
as I'm unable to persuade

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Black Poetry : My hot love poem from my heart and soul for all black girls and for my dear light brown girls Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
cherryblossom Audio Video Web Conferencing : Media: JAMES BROWN Soul Train 1974 Papa Don't Take No Mess/My Thang Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Kemetstry Audio Video Web Conferencing : CHUCK BROWN & SOUL SEARCHERS: BUSTIN LOOSE Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
OmowaleX James Brown, Godfather of Soul Honoring Black Ancestors 24
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Decolonizing Dermatology: Why Black and Brown Skin Need Better Treatment Black Health and Wellness 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Entertainment : Was James Brown killed? Prosecutor may open new investigation into singer's 2006 death Black Entertainment 2
Destee Law Forum : Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson - McGhan Ruling Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 4
R Black Poetry : Place rhymes in the internet chase minds eat dinner and yet to have steak, get quicker friction from a particular position, see a girl with a brown bu Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Education / Schools : 65 years after Brown v. Board of Education, we risk going backward Black Education / Schools 5
Clyde C Coger Jr Law Forum : 1960s black militant H. Rap Brown challenging imprisonment Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 2
A Black Poetry : My new hot love poem for all black girls and for my dear light brown girls Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
A The Front Porch : For my dear light brown girls The Front Porch 4
Kemetstry Black People : R.I.P. LINDA BROWN Black People Open Forum 1
OldSoul Black People : There was a time - James Brown Black People Open Forum 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Law Forum : Cyntoia Brown: Kim Kardashian enlists lawyer to help free woman who killed abuser Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
Chevron Dove Chevron Dove : BEING BLACK or BROWN’ Is it Self Hatred or SELF-ish Preservation? Chevron Dove 4
Fine1952 Black People : Darren Wilson Just Admitted He LIED About Michael Brown Trying To Take His Gun Black People Open Forum 2
Liberty Law Forum : Never Before Seen Michael Brown Footage Emerges From the Day of His Death. Police Say It’s ‘Not Rele Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
jamesfrmphilly Black Entertainment : karrueche-gets-restraining-order-against-chris-brown Black Entertainment 9
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Martin L. King linked with John Brown AACOOLDRE 0
Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing : Media: Santa Claus Go Straight To The Ghetto-James Brown Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
OldSoul OldSoul : Jim Brown, Ray Lewis met with President-elect Trump OldSoul 12
OldSoul OldSoul : H. Rap Brown Breaks down Politics of America OldSoul 0
Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing : Media: Charles Brown - Please Come Home For Christmas Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Liberty Law Forum : Bobbi Kristina Brown's boyfriend Nick Gordon is ordered to pay $36million in damages for the wrongfu Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 2
Miss SelinaUK Audio Video Web Conferencing : Media: Chris Brown Arrested on Suspicion of Assault Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
chuck African American History Culture : What Is The True Nature Of Brown And Black Relations In Your Communities: African American History Culture 0
serious brother Black Parenting : Tamir Rice, Mike Brown, Trayvon Martin and single head of household Black Parenting 20
1poetsought Black Poetry : How Now Brown Child Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
R Black Poetry : HE SAID girl your body is a smoking brown and I'm hoping to be down with Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
OldSoul OldSoul : Judge Joe Brown tells How James Earl Ray wasn't the real Killer of Martin Luther King OldSoul 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : How Brown-Eyed Parents Can Have a Blue-Eyed Kid Science and Technology 9
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : John brown's Body poem: Launching pad of Dubois's Niagara Movement AACOOLDRE 1
jamesfrmphilly Black People : One year after Michael Brown’s killing, his mother vows to ‘never forgive’ Black People Open Forum 7
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : King's last apocalyptic Sermon:links with John Brown AACOOLDRE 1
shaka64 Black People : Bobbi Kristina Brown dead at 22 Black People Open Forum 13
shaka64 Black People : What are your thoughts on the Michael Brown exhibit that opened in Chicago Black People Open Forum 6
jamesfrmphilly Law Forum : brown family files lawsuit.... Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
CosmicMessenger Black Entertainment : James Brown - I Don't Want Nobody To Give Me Nothin' (Open Up The Door, I'll Get It Myself) Black Entertainment 10
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : Brown bomber (I can't say no) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
$$RICH$$ Black Entertainment : Bobbi Kristina Brown, daughter of Whitney Houston, found unresponsive Black Entertainment 15
CosmicMessenger Black Entertainment : James Brown - There Must Be A Reason Black Entertainment 0
Cb_parent Black People Politics : NAACP legal defense fund petitions judge for Michael Brown case Black People Politics 13
Enki Black People : Michael Brown Horrific Racist Song at Charity Event Black People Open Forum 6
Fine1952 Black People : International Protest Against the Mike Brown Decision Black People Open Forum 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Christians : Michael Brown Sacrificed To “Racist God,” According To Ivy League Professor Christian Study Group 19
RAPTOR Black People : Freedom Rider: Bill Cosby and Michael Brown Black People Open Forum 9
chuck Black People : Michael Brown's Parents Make Their Appeal For Justice At The U. N.! Black People Open Forum 31
chuck Black People Politics : One For Mike Brown And Trayvon Martin: Black People Politics 0
shaka64 Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : Finally! Nubian Skin to Launch Nude Lingerie for Brown Women Beauty - Black Hair Care - Fashion 2