Black People : Ignorant British White Womans Racist Rant

King Tubbs

Apr 17, 2005
Well there isnt much to say about this womans stupidity however its gone viral here (in England) and has made the news as the woman has been arrested for a Public Order offence, so I thought it may be of interest to some on this forum who are interested in current race issues outside America. A brother filmed her with his iPhone. Just two things to note though, especially as most of you guys are in USA and may not be familiar with British history:

a) Many if not most foreigners in UK especially non white foreigners were either born in a country colonised by Britain or are the children or grandchildren of those born in a British colony. Britain invited such people to the UK in the 1960's to do the crappy jobs the British didnt want to do. Today many Eastern Europeans, predominantly Polish, do such jobs, rather like the Mexicans in USA.

b) this shows USA doesnt have the monopoly on ignorant white folks!!! ;-)

EDIT: Apologies I should have mentioned to be aware that this video has many expletives so be careful where you view it please:

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
wow ... thanks for sharing Brother King Tubbs ... wow

i saw the young man behind the ranting woman, when he stood up, and folk calmed him ... white people ... he was ready to fight!

i think i would be ready to fight too, if i witnessed such a thing

again ... thanks for sharing!

Love You! :grouphug:

:heart:

Destee

Zim

Oct 12, 2009
wow ... thanks for sharing Brother King Tubbs ... wow

i saw the young man behind the ranting woman, when he stood up, and folk calmed him ... white people ... he was ready to fight!

i think i would be ready to fight too, if i witnessed such a thing

again ... thanks for sharing!

Love You! :grouphug:

Destee

He wasn't about to do nothing. What's hitting a white woman with her child going to accomplish? Nothing. Thats probably what she wanted. It goes to show and further confirms that as long as your skin is black - you wont truly be considered the nationality of that country. The way I see it is, every white person you encounter potentially holds these views/beliefs unless you know them exceptionally well.

''go back to Niggearaua'' lol Anyone know where niggerarua is located?

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
He wasn't about to do nothing. What's hitting a white woman with her child going to accomplish? Nothing. Thats probably what she wanted. It goes to show and further confirms that as long as your skin is black - you wont truly be considered the nationality of that country. The way I see it is, every white person you encounter potentially holds these views/beliefs unless you know them exceptionally well.

''go back to Niggearaua'' lol Anyone know where niggerarua is located?

I disagree. I think he was about to fight, and i thot the Black Mother ... the Sister who said she had a baby with her ... was finna fight too!

I'm glad they didn't, and agree it would probably not accomplish much if they did, but many Black Folk have paid dearly for responding this way.

Why do you say he wasn't about to do nothing, when it seems clear in the video, he was finna do something?

You think it was just an act?

Destee

Zim

Oct 12, 2009
I disagree. I think he was about to fight, and i thot the Black Mother ... the Sister who said she had a baby with her ... was finna fight too!

I'm glad they didn't, and agree it would probably not accomplish much if they did, but many Black Folk have paid dearly for responding this way.

Why do you say he wasn't about to do nothing, when it seems clear in the video, he was finna do something?

You think it was just an act?

Destee

It just seemed like it to me. If he was going to - he would of. It was a good few seconds before anyone calmed him down lol. Instead he just opened his jaw two centimeters wide and sat back down.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
dattaswami1 Black Christians : Why did Jesus on the cross pray to God to excuse His offenders since they were ignorant? Christian Study Group 0
RAPTOR Black Entertainment : Common, Pharrell, and ‘The New Black’: An Ignorant Mentality That Undermines the Black Experience Black Entertainment 53
Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing : The Sheeple - The So Called Ignorant Masses - Destee Podcast Audio Video Web Conferencing 11
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Religion Serve As A Wall Of Ignorant Belief, Which Divide Black Afrikan People From D Chief Elder Osiris 1
Ankhur Black People : Federal Reserve, thrives and Jives from keeping the public ignorant Black People Open Forum 0
Destee Black People : The So-Called Ignorant Masses, The Sheeple Black People Open Forum 4
G Black People : Iran-USA a nation ignorant of the world we live in & how we interface with the rest Black People Open Forum 0
K Black People : The ignorant man Black People Open Forum 0
SpiritualONE Black People : Oprah Winfrey Is Ignorant When It Comes to Vaccinations Black People Open Forum 28
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : Miracle is the yardstick of ignorant people to measure the Divinity of the Lord Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : Miracle is the yardstick of ignorant people to measure the Divinity of the Lord Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 3
Queenie Black People : Stupid vs. Ignorant...is there a difference? Black People Open Forum 25
KWABENA Black People : WHY ARE SOUTHERNERS SO IGNORANT AND NORTHERNERS SO PROPER? Black People Open Forum 57
1poetsought Black Poetry : Ignorant Clairvoyance Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
P Black Poetry : Letter to the Ignorant Racist Man Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 25
M Black People : ignorant U.S. soldiers, makin' me mad Black People Open Forum 0
S Black Jokes Humor : Ignorant People Black Jokes Humor 10
D Black Entertainment : IS HIP-HOP MAKING US IGNORANT? Black Entertainment 0
ASHANTA Black Poetry : Never Put Power In A Ignorant Mans Hand Truth Shall Not Be Silence Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
baller Black Poetry : are we an ignorant people? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
K The Front Porch : The British Black Monarchy. The King has 3Wives The Front Porch 0
Perfection Rwanda : In Context Series: British State Complicity in Genocide: Rwanda 1994 Rwanda 0
Perfection Black People Politics : ├ѕтυdιeѕ in the 乙ulu┤Race and Masculinity in British Representations of the Anglo-Zulu War Black People Politics 0
Liberty Black Entertainment : Samuel L Jackson criticises casting of black British actors in American films Black Entertainment 8
freddie48 Black People Politics : British PM Theresa May to meet Trump on Friday — White House Black People Politics 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Queen Offers To Restore British Rule Over United States Black People Politics 2
Queenie Black People Politics : BREXIT - British Exit from European Union Black People Politics 88
TruthHitman Black Hebrew Israelites : The 100% Proof that King James According to the British Secret Service WAS BLACK Black Hebrew Israelites Study Group 0
OldSoul OldSoul : British Slaveholders Received the Equivalent of $200 Billion in Reparations OldSoul 10
RAPTOR Black People : Britain's 'Daily Mail' Reports on Russian Attack on British Empire Nazi Links Black People Open Forum 0
shaka64 Black Entertainment : Another slave movie (Belle) (Black female British writer and film director) Black Entertainment 70
magyarmaiden Black People : Two muslims run over british man and try to behead him Black People Open Forum 163
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : New SARS-like virus infects British patient in tenth case globally Black Health and Wellness 1
Keita Kenyatta Black People Politics : 12 yr Girl Discovers ALL U.S. Presidents Except One Related to One British King Black People Politics 4
S Jails / Prisons : Stephen Fry on American Prison Facts - British Humor Or Revelation Of Shame and Degradation In USA? Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 3
nixprophet Black People : British police face public anger as riots rage Black People Open Forum 16
Amnat77 Black People : Rare African DNA Discovered in White British Males Black People Open Forum 110
S Black People : The British immigration police murder another African Black People Open Forum 4
Amnat77 Black Women : Aba Women’s Riot (The early stages of nationalist revolt against British rule) Black Women 4
Ankhur Black People : British empire secret weapon / Cops armed with hypnosis skills? Black People Open Forum 3
Ankhur Black People : The USA and British backed House Negro in the Motherland Black People Open Forum 0
B Black People : what do you black americans think of us black british Black People Open Forum 3
S Black People : British Queen Embraces The Prototype Queen Black People Open Forum 8
King Tubbs Black People : Two Great Black British (online) Radio Stations Black People Open Forum 0
D Black Education / Schools : HBC: British Boycott of Israeli Academic Ties Black Education / Schools 0
King Tubbs Black People : Great Farrakhan Interview with British Brother Black People Open Forum 0
Amnat77 Black Picture Image Gallery : Pics of Me and friends at British Museum Black Picture Image Gallery 30
W Black Spirituality Religion : If you work for British Airways, you can wear a turban but not a cross! Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
King Tubbs Black People : Black British Guy argues Hip Hop has negative impact on Black people..... Black People Open Forum 0
King Tubbs Black People : British Black Guy Calls For Louis Farrakhan to resign leadership of NOI..... Black People Open Forum 6