Black People : If your son brother or nephew hated on dark skinned black women like this what would you do?

nilevalley

Dec 18, 2014
We all know colorism is a global mental health issue affecting every country that has a significant non-white population. We all know there are millions of non-white who has a strong preference
for lighter skinned men or women and they are open and honest about it

But being completely honest in public in front of hundreds of thousands of people. A reckless and callous kind of honest. Can you go too far with it? what would you do if you had a male black relative like the one featured in the video below? Would you be surprised and feel he has gone too
far in his negative and put down opinion of dark skinned black ladies?

MS234

Mar 1, 2010
i would say to the first guy get rid of that hat and glasses and concentrate on having an actual women and stop hanging out with the in closet dude lol

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
We all know colorism is a global mental health issue affecting every country that has a significant non-white population. We all know there are millions of non-white who has a strong preference
for lighter skinned men or women and they are open and honest about it

But being completely honest in public in front of hundreds of thousands of people. A reckless and callous kind of honest. Can you go too far with it? what would you do if you had a male black relative like the one featured in the video below? Would you be surprised and feel he has gone too
far in his negative and put down opinion of dark skinned black ladies?

It only took a few seconds of viewing and listening to the young man down-grade dark skinned Black females to know he went too far.

I would questioned and then educate any relative or friend that felt that way, immediately. Its obvious the young male is without full understanding of Black people, and how significant dark melanated folk are to the rest of us to even have life in this world.

nilevalley

Dec 18, 2014
That is my feeling also we need to educate our youngsters about our history in this nation, how our daily
experience with ongoing systemic racism has altered how we view ourselves. That is sadly too often in a negative
way. That first young guy in the video, is about as bad as it can get in attitudes. He is one sad sack. He makes us all look bad. Terrible
terrible.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
$$RICH$$ Black People : Happy Birthday Brother Son of RA Black People Open Forum 5
O Black People : Son Vs Dad (Kids Video) Black People Open Forum 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Spirituality Religion : A Megachurch Reels After Learning Pastor Let His Professed Pedophile Son Work With Kids Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Education / Schools : Homeless Mom Received 5-Year-Sentence After Falsifying Son’s School District and Twice Selling Drugs Black Education / Schools 0
A Nation of Gods and Earths : Incarcerated son needs information Nation of Gods and Earths Study Group 7
dattaswami1 Black Christians : Father Son Holy Spirit Christian Study Group 0
shaka64 Black People : RIP to Farrakhan’s oldest son, Louis Farrakhan, Jr. Black People Open Forum 2
jamesfrmphilly Black Positive People : father-son-graduate-together Black People Doing Positive Things 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Law Forum : Black woman arrested in Texas after calling police about a man assaulting her son Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 10
jamesfrmphilly Black People : charles-barkley-belittles-baltimore-woman-whose-son-was-choked-to-death-by-cops Black People Open Forum 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Osiris son or renewed incarnation of Horus (jesus) AACOOLDRE 0
Queenie Black People : Korryn Gaines shot & killed, 5 yr old son shot wounded Black People Open Forum 8
Liberty Black Money Business Jobs : ‘Welcome to Sweetie Pie’s’ Miss Robbie suing son Tim Black Money Business Jobs 0
S Black People : Son of Ingagi (1940) - First Black Sci-Fi/Horror Film Black People Open Forum 1
Liberty Black People Politics : Sarah Palin Blames Obama For Son’s Domestic Violence Woes Black People Politics 4
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : The Father, The son and Terrible spirit AACOOLDRE 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Manneus, the son of lazarus AACOOLDRE 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Who is the Son of Man AACOOLDRE 1
Black Phoenix Black People Politics : Bryant Gumbel: My Son Was Arrested for Walking While Black Black People Politics 0
S Black People : Magic's Cross DRESSING SON: Loses 100 Pounds Black People Open Forum 5
RAPTOR Black People : Baltimore Riots: Mom Smacks Son for Participating Black People Open Forum 29
Kemetstry Black Picture Image Gallery : My Son! Black Picture Image Gallery 0
Chevron Dove Chevron Dove : THE PHAROAH’S SON... Chevron Dove 0
RAPTOR Black People Politics : Joe Biden's Son Kicked Out Of Navy After Testing Positive For Cocaine, Receives Honorable Discharge Black People Politics 3
S Black Parenting : Father Finds His 11-Month-Old Son Abused By His Baby Momma & Left Outside By The Trash Black Parenting 5
S Black People : They killed his son; he made a sign. Black People Open Forum 21
HODEE Black Picture Image Gallery : My Son / and Daughter Black Picture Image Gallery 11
OldSoul OldSoul : Amiri Baraka's son was just elected Mayor of New-Ark OldSoul 1
Fine1952 Black People : Father says 8-year-old son was scratched by teacher Black People Open Forum 2
Clyde C Coger Jr South Africa : Zuma's son investigated over fatal car crash -South African media South Africa 4
ru2religious Black People : Black over pays child support and visit son to much going to jail!!! Black People Open Forum 23
legit-writer Black People : Father of 9-year-old stowaway says son has had ups and downs Black People Open Forum 54
Chevron Dove Black Christians : A SYRIAN-HEBREW~A STATUE OF JOSEPH-ISRAEL'S SON in Ancient Egypt Christian Study Group 0
Chevron Dove Black Christians : A STATUE OF JOSEPH-ISRAEL'S SON in Ancient Egypt Christian Study Group 1
Kadijah Black People : 3 intruders broke into S.Car. man's apt & shot him b4 his 8 yr old son, claiming Stand Your Ground Black People Open Forum 1
Kemetstry Black People : GAY COUPLE SELL SON FOR ABUSE Black People Open Forum 1
S Black People : Retired Police Lieutenant Murders his own son.. Cites Florida's Stand your Ground law. Black People Open Forum 1
MsInterpret Black Positive People : GA Father and Son Graduate Together Black People Doing Positive Things 1
MsInterpret Black Parenting : A Father's Confession: I'm Jealous of My 13-year-old Son Black Parenting 1
Therious Gun Ownership : Gun Smithing..Son Of Guns Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
Poetpreacher The Front Porch : Letter From a Deadbeat to His Son The Front Porch 48
Kemetstry Law Forum : MOM GETS 12 YEARS FOR PLACING SON IN BETTER SCHOOL Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 34
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Who Is the Son of Man? AACOOLDRE 0
dunwiddat Black People : The Pain of a son in jail Black People Open Forum 16
cherryblossom Black People : "James Crow, Jr., Esquire" - Son of "Jim Crow" Black People Open Forum 0
S Black People Politics : Mitt Romney's Son Connected to 2012 Voting Machines Black People Politics 0
S Black People : Like Father, Like Son : Giant Steps, Ravi Coltrane Black People Open Forum 0
river Black People Politics : Romney's Son Threatens to Punch Obama Black People Politics 4
legit-writer Black People : Woman Carves Her Son's Rapist Black People Open Forum 215
legit-writer Black People : Conn. man who shot masked son devastated Black People Open Forum 3