Black People : If you were a psychologist could you bravely warn the world about Trump's poor mental health

nilevalley

Dec 18, 2014
There are a many psychiatrists who view Donald Trump's mental status as a threat to the peace and stability in the United States and the world. Many wince at his poor mental state, but few are brave enough to take up speak up about his flaws out of fear of losing their license.

Would you be afraid to take on the cause of speaking out about his poor mental health or would you be brave enough to face and accept the consequences in order to preserve the future of the United States and the world.

With Donald Trump as president no one should ever wonder why "the dumb Germans" elected Adolf Hitler to hold and lead Germany. "The pot can't call the kettle black"

http://www.alternet.org/news-amp-politics/we-have-obligation-speak-about-donald-trumps-mental-health-issues-our-survival?akid=15657.1909988.hZdZSK&rd=1&src=newsletter1077525&t=4

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: