Black People : If you didn't know, who would you say was "in charge" in this photo?

Please Donate

I need your help. destee.com will be 25 years old in October and I don't know that we'll make it. It is hard to keep us alive right now. Our costs have only increased over the years. We have all put our love into this community, but love is not enough to keep the lights on. destee.com needs your financial help too. We are the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world. Please help us remain. Click the Donate button below or CashApp $8664destee - Thank you.

info-moetry

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 20, 2004
The rotten Apple
Occupation
A+ technician
As far as my name being mentioned simply to provoke, well.....seen it all before!! :10500:

Certain people always using the same bait tactics in threads to cause anomosity and division where there is none...even amongst the women, then try to hide their hands...

But hey, my parole officer won't allow me to speak on it, or she's gonna put me back in the hole. Plus, the judge said he don't wanna see me no more and gave me a firm warning.

He told me to go to the window and look outside at the tree. I turned to him when i got to the window and said: "i don't see a tree out here your honor." He said: "if you act up again, it will be there by the time you get out" and slammed his gavel.....:eeek:

info-moetry

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 20, 2004
The rotten Apple
Occupation
A+ technician
Yeah that's right ABsiblings, you saw right through me..

I just tried to snatch the election away from the president I voted for.. twice. And I'm sure you just rescued the whole election by exposing me to the 6 or 7 people involved in this thread. I'm sure somebody would've looked at this picture.. then looked at my question and just decided to vote for Romney instead.. Good looking out... I think you just saved us all.. Next time I'm in the whitehouse taking pictures, I'm going to recommend they give you a medal of freedom. whew.. I'm so exposed, I just don't know what to do.

:lol:

skuderjaymes

Contextualizer Synthesizer
REGISTERED MEMBER
Nov 2, 2009
theory to application to discussion to percussion
Occupation
independent thoughtist thinker, context linker
Neither of us are omniscient. You may not be aware of it, but there is a theme of "Powerless Presidents" that a question like this can "affirm" or incite. If you paid any attention, you'll notice that the comment before mine on "resident" was one such comment in that theme. Another later commenter islota pointed to how this photograph fit that theme as well (hence the discussion on the Military-Industrial-Complex.)

Your whole theme can undermine the President's charge. So what if you voted for him if you float negative ideas around?

He's in charge. So when you want to entertain an alternate reality you're doing something objectionable, dishonest, and unenlightening. Put me on ignore--that doesn't change your behavior.

"Mr. Context" should realize that there's a Context; you voted--big deal--there's a larger level of discourse than you mailing a ballot. Honesty is one of those "contexts."

You seem to be overwhelmed by information. You also seem to be obsessed with making connections between disparate nodes of information. And once you believe you have a connection, you really believe it's real. It also doesn't appear that you are capable of focusing in on a single thing. You are too distracted by every other thing that you have read or heard or saw or suspect to actually focus your thoughts on the being asked of you. You should really get off the internet and go out side for some fresh air. Too much information can really make you crazy... really.

Asomfwaa

REGISTERED MEMBER
Nov 16, 2011
You seem to be overwhelmed by information. You also seem to be obsessed with making connections between disparate nodes of information. And once you believe you have a connection, you really believe it's real. It also doesn't appear that you are capable of focusing in on a single thing. You are too distracted by every other thing that you have read or heard or saw or suspect to actually focus your thoughts on the being asked of you. You should really get off the internet and go out side for some fresh air. Too much information can really make you crazy... really.

Now you're a Psychologist? What happened to Photo Analyst?

I'd ask you your big point in asking "Who was in charge?" where everyone knows "Who was in charge," but you'll duck and dodge and make a scene where scenes don't need to be.

You encouraged misinformation, I addressed that. Tell us your voting record if you want--that doesn't change the facts.

But as you said, I "complied" with not caring. "Too little information" seems to be what's good to you. I can't argue with "Ignorance is bliss." As to me, I made the point that the exercise was silly. If even one person was awakened to that, I'm satisfied.

Latest profile posts

2022 Has started and I hope everyone is having a safe and protected journey as we navigate this game of life
during this pandemic. We are not easily defeated so protect your momentum at all times. One Love.
Kemetstry wrote on Cindy's profile.
Why are you following me?
Destee wrote on Jahari Kavi's profile.
Hi Brother @Jahari Kavi ... Welcome Home! Good to see you! YAAAAAY Us! :love:
Destee wrote on Orisons's profile.
Hi Brother @Orisons ... good to see you in the house, stay safe always please :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister! :kiss: :love: :kiss: