Black Spirituality Religion : If You Continue to Be(lie)ve in Religion After This Thread..............

MS234

Mar 1, 2010

You are brainwashed, stubborn and pig headed or love wearing ignorance as a badge of honor or you just crazy or scared to death of your own shadow, your OWN mind.
And scared to death of the TRUTH and scared of reality.

And the reality is present day RELIGION was created to SEPARATE you from your spirit.
People say what will I follow if there's no religion. WHY DO YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW ANYTHING? Goodness is in your heart, goodness doesn't come from crackas god.

Don't be scrrrd. You either are designed to help people or hurt people. If you need to follow something, anything it's because you've lost the ability to think. And you've allowed religion to think for you. WAKE UP, DON'T BE SCARED.

One thing the ancestors taught us is to NEVER turn our backs on each other.

If you don't see this thread as that, then you are a lost cause and you need to go be with white people, because although we haven't turn our backs on you, you've turned your back on US.

If you want to listen to Dr. Ray only, just forward the video to about 1 hour.

Dr. Ray CLEARLY demonstrates ALL RELIGIONS are fables, myths, allegories. Religions are NOT based on truth.

Religion is NOT spirituality. Dr. Ray makes the distinction.

Please watch the whole video. I know it's long but it's worth it. If you can't watch it all at once, watch bits and pieces until you have completed it.

I don't expect the white jesus lovers, the YT pacifiers to receive this the way the receive the white mans' god and then call it their own.

adam and eve
virgin birth
jesus
moses
mohammed

ARE NOT TO BE TAKEN LITERALLY. All of these were stolen and renamed and sold back to you by a nonspiritual peoples (if you want to call them that).

PLEASE WATCH THIS IN IT'S ENTIRETY, you wont' be disappointed if you're searching for truth. If you're looking for the same of fake stories we've been feed over the last 25 centuries, then you will be disappointed. There NOTHING fake here.

MS234

Mar 1, 2010
Does Ray Haggins ever actually go into spirituality?
YES. Spirituality doesn't need alot of explanation the way religion does. We are spiritual BY OUR VERY NATURE (NTR). Dr. Ray makes the distinction.

MS234

Mar 1, 2010
Please watch the video for yourself. Give it a chance. You will be enlightened. Dr. Ray says in religion you are TOLD what to believe. There is no room for variation. Truth is NOT what religion seeks, it seeks control. Control over you mind and spirit.

Dr. Ray is a former christian minister. He says he was duped and he was duping his people until he learned to truth. He states that Creflo Dollar, TD Jakes and Eddie Long ALL KNOW THE TRUTH, but they are more interested in money than then the truth. Truth can't really buy the mansions they live in, but lies can. Obviously.

Dr Ray suggests we need church, and I agree, we just need it to get back to our origin. Wipe out all the fairy tales and STOP LOOKING FOR GOD OUT THERE and concentrate on the GOD we are.

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Brother MS234 ... how effective do you expect to be, calling folk you're talking to, names ... right out of the gate?

How would you respond to someone calling you ... "brainwashed, stubborn and pig headed or love wearing ignorance as a badge of honor or you just crazy or scared to death of your own shadow, your OWN mind.
And scared to death of the TRUTH and scared of reality" ... ??

Would you actually be open to anything someone said to you, if they opened in the manner you did?

Have you converted anyone yet ... using this method?

:heart:

Destee

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
HODEE Black People Politics : How Many Generations are We in America ( at least 4 or 5 ) - The 14th Amendment is less than 152 years Old.. So the Struggle Must Continue Black People Politics 1
Liberty Black People Politics : Cyber Group Hacks BLM Sites 117 Times, Vows to Continue Until Leaders ‘Discourage Racist and Hateful Black People Politics 5
IFE African American History Culture : Why We Must Continue To Recognize Black History Month African American History Culture 28
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : An ISIS defector explained a key reason people continue joining the group Black People Politics 6
chuck Black People : Let us continue to expect them to back up their claims with the facts Black People Open Forum 5
KPITRL African American History Culture : Should we continue identifying as African-American and Black? African American History Culture 98
King Tubbs Black Spirituality Religion : the psychological effects of white jesus continue to haunt us Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 58
RAPTOR Black People Politics : The Congressional Black Caucus Voted Overwhelmingly to Continue Militarizing Police Black People Politics 14
Destee Health and Wellness : Black men continue to lead in hypertension statistics Black Health and Wellness 56
dunwiddat Nigeria : Muslims continue to blow up churches in Nigeria Nigeria 232
$$RICH$$ Black People : Black on Black crime and killings continue Black People Open Forum 12
legit-writer Black Relationships : Would you personally continue dealing with a person who.... Black Relationships 19
Ankhur Black Entertainment : ABC "Here and Now" to continue the spirit of "Like it Is" on Sunday noon Black Entertainment 5
Destee Black People : Why Do We Continue to Depend (So Heavily) on this Government? Black People Open Forum 80
candeesweet Black Poetry : Plz continue to Stop Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Amnat77 Black People : Venezuela will continue donating free fuel to poor families in US Black People Open Forum 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : A Mind That Do Not Think Freedom Then Freedom Will Continue To Escape You By Chief Chief Elder Osiris 0
Ankhur Black People : How long will the Bush-Cheney CoverUp Continue? Black People Open Forum 0
A Black Short Stories : Should I continue or start something new? Short Stories - Authors - Writing 0
river Black People Politics : If You Were Obama Would You Continue Campaigning? Black People Politics 30
Destee Black People : White Jurors Continue to Hammer Black Defendants Black People Open Forum 3
Desert Storm Black Poetry : Please Continue On... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
jamesfrmphilly Black People : negroes continue to beat themselves down Black People Open Forum 18
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : BLACK PEOPLE WILL CONTINUE TO BE OF NO VALUE UNTIL WE VALUE Divine TRUTH Chief Elder Osiris 1
$$RICH$$ Quiet Poetry Lounge : PAGE #14 oneluv series continue (serenade) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
river Black Spirituality Religion : Why People Continue To Believe Christianity Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 140
K Black People : Prince George's Students Continue to Gain on Tests Black People Open Forum 1
R Black People : Who will continue the fight? Black People Open Forum 5
HODEE Black Poetry : FARMS must continue to drop Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
S Black People : Want to continue to discuss Pro-black thread in private... Black People Open Forum 3
soulful2006 Black Poetry : "Continue on the Unbeaten Path" Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
A Black People : PEOPLE CONTINUE to WALK IN CIRCLES ....even here at destee! Black People Open Forum 6
soulful2006 Black Poetry : My Will To Continue (for my brother) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
info-moetry Black Poetry : Right along wit' 'em.......(continue the flow) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
C Continue Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 1
B Black Poetry : I Refuse to continue being second best Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
Ndugu Black Entertainment : Barry Whites Fourth of They Lie , song ! Black Entertainment 0
candeesweet Black Poetry : No Details lie Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Oh I was in high school try be cool but a lie can fuel an affair and rule try express thoughts my b Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : Oh I was in high school try be cool but a lie can fuel and affair and rule thoughts caught in a gir Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Ndugu Black Entertainment : Don Shirley, band member, called "Green Book" movie a complete lie Black Entertainment 3
RAPTOR Black People Politics : Yvette Carnelle: "Government Ain't Never Did Nothing for Black People" is a lie Black People Politics 5
Queenie Black Education / Schools : The Big Lie Revealed Black Education / Schools 17
Kemetstry Black People : DEADLY LIE ABOUT EMMETT TILL Black People Open Forum 3
R Black Poetry : I can dream be safely insane it's a tasty game until I wake up some folks no class and lie each day Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : NAW PLAYER your slang is deft but you could hang yourself if you try For pie and lie, for me that’s Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : God is not on our side: The religious right’s big lie about the founding of America Black People Politics 10
TruthHitman Black Hebrew Israelites : The Reason White Scholars Lie On History Black Hebrew Israelites Study Group 0
RAPTOR Black Education / Schools : Todd Burroughs and Jared Ball on "A Lie of Reinvention: Correcting Manning Marable's Malcolm X" Black Education / Schools 0
AACOOLDRE Black Poetry : When U know the Truth U know the lie Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2