Black People Politics : If Putin uses a nuclear weapon, do we all die?

Donate

Please support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp - Thank you.

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
With friends like these:

I watched this video before I saw it here ... thank you!

Interesting huh? Russian oligarchs, their wives, children, etc., all being found dead.

Coincidence? I think not.

Seems this thread is not the only place "killing folk off" is a plan.

To think that is what some Americans want, a dictator, who has already demonstrated vengeful acts akin to this.

Krazee.

:heart:

Destee

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant

umbrarchist

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 13, 2007
I can only guess at what is going on in the heads of Russians higher up in the power structure but going nuclear would take things to a whole 'nuther level and even they have to know that.

How would NATO react?
How would the US react?

They can only guess too. But at some point killing Putin becomes less dangerous than nuclear war. I still consider that the highest probability but only by a small margin. What kind of chaos would Russia fall into afterwards though? Russian culture seems to be more strongman authoritarian than white Americans.

umbrarchist

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 13, 2007
Interesting huh? Russian oligarchs, their wives, children, etc., all being found dead.

Coincidence? I think not.
I just find it peculiar that these super rich Russians don't have their own bodyguards, hired muscle who would have to be taken out also, especially if they were living outside of Russia.

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
I can only guess at what is going on in the heads of Russians higher up in the power structure but going nuclear would take things to a whole 'nuther level and even they have to know that.

How would NATO react?
How would the US react?

They can only guess too. But at some point killing Putin becomes less dangerous than nuclear war. I still consider that the highest probability but only by a small margin. What kind of chaos would Russia fall into afterwards though? Russian culture seems to be more strongman authoritarian than white Americans.

I don't get the impression that it is the mind's of the "higher up Russians" ... but instead ... just Putin. Even with the video you shared of the oligarchs dying, it suggests being a higher up Russian may not save you. Though, those higher ups, that are heard by Putin are probably saying exactly what he wants to hear, and nothing else.

Yes @ killing Putin, and he'd not be the first. Saddam Hussein did much less.

Yes, Russia's culture is strongman authoritarian, but the Republican Party seems to love it.

Seems I've heard (or read) that whatever nuclear plans Putin has, the USA can top it. Like his nukes can't hurt the USA.

Might be time to start building bomb shelters if you don't already have one ... :underground:

Latest profile posts

Hi! I'm not as active on this account as I want to be. For one I tend to forget that this site exists until I check my email. Two, I'm currently in the process of building up a fine art site for Oklahoma black and native historical references. The references correlate with another site that will be a storytelling site that has not yet been produced.
Happy to be back and gaining more knowledge!
Destee wrote on Cindy's profile.
Welcome Home Beloved! :wave: :love:
skuderjaymes wrote on Cindy's profile.
good to see you around Cindy.
2022 Has started and I hope everyone is having a safe and protected journey as we navigate this game of life
during this pandemic. We are not easily defeated so protect your momentum at all times. One Love.