Black People Politics : If Putin uses a nuclear weapon, do we all die?

Donate

Please support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp - Thank you.

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings Family,

I was wondering if Putin uses a nuclear weapon, do we all die?

Can the nuclear weapon be targeted to one country or does it ultimately impact the entire world?

Can countries defend against such an attack, or is that it, lights out?

Thanks in advance for sharing with me.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

jamesfrmphilly

PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
he may well use a tactical nuke on ukraine.
there would be some fallout on eastern block countries. he might get away with that.

if he went crazy and struck a NATO country, that would be lights out.
the northern hemisphere would be unlivable. the southern hemisphere would hang on for a few years.
the living would envy the dead.

a madman is holding the human race hostage.

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Thank you Brother @jamesfrmphilly ... I did not even know "tactical" was a thing ... :)

I googled it and found this : Tactical Nuclear Weapon :

Generally smaller in explosive power, they are defined in contrast to strategic nuclear weapons, which are designed mostly to be targeted at the enemy interior away from the war front against military bases, cities, towns, arms industries, and other hardened or larger-area targets to damage the enemy's ability to wage war.

That article goes on to say, "The risk that use of tactical nuclear weapons could unexpectedly lead to a rapid escalation of a war to full use of strategic weapons ... "

Oh gosh at envying the dead ... :eek2:

Thanks again :)

Love You!

Destee

umbrarchist

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 13, 2007
I know nothing about the internal operations of the Russian power elite but I would expect people to seriously think about shooting him before launching a nuke.

I would be surprised if some oligarchs are not contemplating it already. He has done so much damage in the Ukraine already it will cost billions to restore it and take years. The economic losses to Russia must be in that range.

Putin has irredeemably sabotaged himself. I don't see how he can get out without looking a fool.

A tactical nuke could take out a city as was done with Hiroshima. No idea what NATO would do if he nuked Kiev. Someone in Moscow shooting him first makes the most sense. How many Russians have relatives in the Ukraine?

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
I know nothing about the internal operations of the Russian power elite but I would expect people to seriously think about shooting him before launching a nuke.

I would be surprised if some oligarchs are not contemplating it already. He has done so much damage in the Ukraine already it will cost billions to restore it and take years. The economic losses to Russia must be in that range.

Putin has irredeemably sabotaged himself. I don't see how he can get out without looking a fool.

A tactical nuke could take out a city as was done with Hiroshima. No idea what NATO would do if he nuked Kiev. Someone in Moscow shooting him first makes the most sense. How many Russians have relatives in the Ukraine?

I read Putin is already purging his top people, and few get near him. I had not thought of one of his own killing him, but it does sound like a plan. I'm sure some Russians want to redeem their country, and that might be a way. Oh gosh, I had not thought of such a thing, but now that you mention it, that is probably what will happen. With Putin gone, the war will end and healing can begin. Oh gosh, I'm sure Putin has thought of this too though. He's so desperate right now, I would not be surprised if he just took the whole world with him, if he could. Can he do that with this nuclear weapons, take the whole world with him?

Thanks for sharing! :)

Destee

Latest profile posts

It's been a good while, but this place has always been home. Thankful to be here.
Hi! I'm not as active on this account as I want to be. For one I tend to forget that this site exists until I check my email. Two, I'm currently in the process of building up a fine art site for Oklahoma black and native historical references. The references correlate with another site that will be a storytelling site that has not yet been produced.
Happy to be back and gaining more knowledge!
Destee wrote on Cindy's profile.
Welcome Home Beloved! :wave: :love:
skuderjaymes wrote on Cindy's profile.
good to see you around Cindy.