Black People : if Dr King had access to Social Networks , he would call for this

Ndugu

Nov 18, 2016
Ndugu,
You keep asking what anyone else is doing. I submit we all do'n what we can where ever we happen to be whether that contribution happen to be small or large, we all do what we can. So as you seem to be all the time asking one is tempted to ask what are you doing besides continually asking?
Here are some Brothers talking about building and importantly sustaining movements:
Black people have bee doing where they are in samll ways for the past 25 years! I dont see why you are makig this a personal issue ! Black folks have been doing where they are in small ways as indiiduals for the past 25, years , but we are catching more hell, so does that make sense??? Why would you question the power of united collective effort since the past 100 years of Black history here as well as in the UK, proves scientifically that, is a solution?? And be honest what do you think they would be doing with social networks , if they had acces to them?? If a question hoest question is seen as hate to you then thats not my problem! I simply asked a simple question in the context of Black history, past and present

Live Sunday 12 Noon ET!

Brother OldSoul - Consciousness Raising Online

Latest profile posts

Ms Drea wrote on Kemetstry's profile.
Brother Kem.. Marva Collins passed June 24, 2015
Sister Destee how have you been? It's been a while but I'm glad to be back. I see many changes so I'll browse around to get my feel of things again
sekou kasimu wrote on Destee's profile.
Jambo! I deleted a post that was a duplication. Both were deleted!!! Can you find it and repost it for me? I put a lot of work into it!
Destee wrote on shaka64's profile.
Hi Brother shaka64 ... Welcome Home! :heart:
Destee, my Sister!! I am sending you greetings with love from a rainy and relentless overcast Michigan! But you continue to bring sunshine into my life and for that I am eternally grateful! I LOVE the new look and features in the community. I hope you're enjoying your best life. Love and peace...:heart: