Black Men : If a Woman Hits You - What do you do?

LuckyLibra1015

Apr 25, 2017
If she just whooping my *** imma have to grab her wrists n tell her chill but if she just wrap me I let it go. Ive been hit by women before and I just walked away but its not worth it to me to fight a woman like she is a man no matter what she does

jimmyjam

Apr 24, 2017
BUT WHAT I LEARNED IS SOMETHING ELSE MY FATHER TOLD ME....

" IT WILL HURT THAT WOMAN 10 TIMES MORE BY WALKING AWAY THAN IT EVER WOULD BY USING YOUR HANDS ".....

WARRIOR
^yep! there it is!...I told this to a former ex years ago..and she knew by my tone of my voice I was dead serious..I'd leave and never look back, change phone #, cut off all contact etc.....now if she do something outrageous like spit on you (and you did not instigate it) well....thats a horse of a different color....there's a chance I may be paying someones dental bills...but I dunno, luckily I've never been in that predicament and hope I never have to.....just my two pennies....

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
black people being shot down like dogs in the street. we ain't got time for this nonsense.

If we don't cure the problems with us, we cant deal with the issues with them

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
i'll restate.

we don't have time for no punks whining about some women hit them.
if you can't handle yr women u sure not handling what's coming down.
it's dumb stuff like this what keeps us down.

Stating an opinion on a hypothetical situation makes you neither a punk or whiner. Every man has a scar on his chest from a member of the opposite sex. It's part of growing up. So we all have to deal with dumb stuff

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
Stating an opinion on a hypothetical situation makes you neither a punk or whiner. Every man has a scar on his chest from a member of the opposite sex. It's part of growing up. So we all have to deal with dumb stuff

:11100:if you can't handle your woman....:bye:

Consciousness Raising Online!

Allow the N Word - yes or no?

• yes

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • no

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • not sure

Votes: 6 42.9%

Latest profile posts

Life is a poem, love is the pen.
Charles Thompson wrote on Enki's profile.
Good evening
Destee wrote on Angela22's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :dance4: ... Welcome Home! So good to have your sweet Spirit in the house! ... YAAAAAAY USSSSS! ... :yaay: :yaay: :swings: ... :heart:
Angela22 wrote on Enki's profile.
I hope all is well with you. Much love.:love:
Destee wrote on Charles Thompson's profile.
Hi Chuck ... is that you?!!! ... YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!! ... :yaay: ... I sure hope so! I have thought of you often! If it is not you, sorry for writing on your profile page @Charles Thompson and Welcome! ... :wave: