Violaters / Violations : Ictoan Itkfae - Banned for a Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ictoan Itkfae

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 26, 2014
Peace Brothers and Sisters (Black people,)

I hope that you are doing fine today. I am doing fine.

...I just wanted to tell everyone that members of our (America) government or anyone else can hack someone's account (Destee account) and edit their posts if they are hostile to that member. I have heard stories about the corruption of the American government and you can read about some of those stories at: http://www.noi.org/cointelpro/ .

Peace & Brotherly Love,
Bro. Ictoan

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Ictoan Itkfae ... has your destee.com account been hacked ... posts edited ... ever ... ??

If so ... link us to the posts ... let us all see.

:heart:

Destee

Ictoan Itkfae

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 26, 2014
Peace Family (Black People,)

...I just wanted to very quickly say something about what I've been doing and apologize to Min. Farrakhan and the NOI if I've done any damage. I've been talking about Brother Farrakhan and I just realized that my posts could be being hacked, altered, and made to be a misrepresentation of Bro. Farrakhan and the NOI...I will stop talking about him because I don't want to contribute to the misrepresentation of who I believe to be a good man. I'm not a NOI member or believer in Bro. Farrakhan but I do like alot of what I have heard that was purportedly him.

Peace & Love,
Bro. Ictoan

Ictoan Itkfae

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 26, 2014
Peace Family (Black People,)

...I just wanted to very quickly say something about what I've been doing and apologize to Min. Farrakhan and the NOI if I've done any damage. I've been talking about Brother Farrakhan and I just realized that my posts could be being hacked, altered, and made to be a misrepresentation of Bro. Farrakhan and the NOI...I will stop talking about him because I don't want to contribute to the misrepresentation of who I believe to be a good man. I'm not a NOI member or believer in Bro. Farrakhan but I do like alot of what I have heard that was purportedly him.

Peace & Love,
Bro. Ictoan

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
sounds like you need to stop posting here ... if you got all that goin' on

not only here ... but any where ... if you gett'n violated like that

you keep talk'n this hacked stuff ... with no evidence

i aint gonna take too much of this krazee talk ... with no evidence

:heart:

Destee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister! :kiss: :love: :kiss:
Destee wrote on beautifulblkw's profile.
Hi Sister!!!! :wave: :wave: :wave: So good to see you! Thanks for coming home! YAAAAAY! :yaay: Much Love and Peace! :love:
Massey Ferguson Tractors and farm implements for Sale in Africa especially in Botswana, Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Ghana, Nigeria and many more. Our tractor company in Africa having huge stock of brand new tractors and farm implements for tractor dealers.
sekou kasimu wrote on ZIbijah's profile.
Have you read "The Iceman Inheritance: Prehistoric Origins of Western Man's Racism, Sexism, and Aggression"?
$1 Billion Black dollars in 30 days