PREMIUM MEMBER
Jul 2, 2003
Hello love. Did you sleep well?
I have been up for a moment.
Looking at how beautiful you look.

I can’t help but tell you.
I am in awe with your inner beauty.
I’m glad you woke up. This gives us
a few moments before we have to start our day.

I want to hold you.
Slide over here.
Lay on my chest.

Let me share something.
I have never said.
I want to say again.
How much I love you.
What you do to me
makes me feel so good.

Don’t stop me from rubbing my fingers thru your hair.
I just want to touch you.

You make me feel. :blob fire:
I know I am truly blessed
to be loved by you.
You’re more than physical beauty.
Your deep penetrating eyes spear my soul.
I see something deep in you.
I can fall into forever.

Makes me nervous, not that I have something to fear.
It’s a good thing that you look at me that way.
It confirms how much you love me.
Don’t say a word… just let me continue to kiss you.

watzinaname

Oct 4, 2003
Northeast
Now that....was pure beauty. The love just genuinely dripped from your pen. Cherish that love brotha, you are blessed.

queentswana

Jan 24, 2004
Brick City
Occupation
day care provider (own business)
This poem warmed my entire heart, it pleases and brightens my world, to see two people in love, and have no problen show/telling it to the world.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
One-Hundredd Health and Wellness : Truths of being "woke" (Heightened Awareness) Black Health and Wellness 2
jamesfrmphilly Steals and Deals : woke tee shirt sale Shopping - Steals and Deals! 5
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : T.I.'s Open Letter to President Barack Obama: "You Shook Up and Woke Up a Generation" and to Trump Black People Doing Positive Things 6
R Black Poetry : Woke up in the air today and must prepare a way to let Folks know how the quotes flow about the beas Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Khasm13 eye stay woke Audio Video Web Conferencing 2
R Black Poetry : One dude woke up mind broke up bad dream and need mad steam Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
$$RICH$$ Black Haiku : U WOKE ME UP Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Keita Kenyatta Black Poetry : Poetry Woke Me Up This Morning Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
I Black People : If I Woke up Handcuffed to this Pale Heffa..... Black People Open Forum 4
howardtsu Black Poetry : You Woke Me Up Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
T Black Poetry : When I woke up.... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
C Black Poetry : Woke Up This Morning..... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
MzBlkAngel Black Poetry : See today i woke up... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 16
A Black Poetry : I Woke Up This Morning Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
U Black Poetry : This Mornin I Woke Up Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 13
T Black Poetry : Yesterday I Woke Up Dead Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
N Black Poetry : Woke up in the Mornig.... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
T Black Poetry : When I woke up Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
baller Black Poetry : she woke up... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 16
baller Black Poetry : when i woke... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Queenie African American History Culture : Diving with A Purpose African American History Culture 2
1ldvirtue Black Poetry : We are purpose Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
B Black Spirituality Religion : Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
I Destee Network : Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, Destee Network : 0
R Black Poetry : he believe in a circus but willing to achieve his purpose try feast and read then increase my speed Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
N Black Atheists : Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, Atheist Study Group 1
C Black Spirituality Religion : Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
jamesfrmphilly Black Positive People : black-fashion-with-purpose-and-passion Black People Doing Positive Things 0
Bishop Black Poetry : My Purpose Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
chuck Black People Politics : PLEASE LET'S DO RETURN TO OUR ORIGINAL INTENT AND PURPOSE! Black People Politics 2
GodlywoodGirl Black Spirituality Religion : Today's Daily Devotional for Women - Your PURPOSE is CERTAIN Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 4
GodlywoodGirl Black Spirituality Religion : Today's Daily Devotional for Women - You will SOAR with PURPOSE Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
W Science and Technology : Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, Science and Technology 1
imhotep06 Black People : PRE-ORDER: Where is the love? How Language Can Reorient Us Back to Love’s Purpose Black People Open Forum 0
KingSango Black People : The malicious purpose of Civil Rights leadership. Black People Open Forum 5
Blackbird Black Spirituality Religion : What Is The Purpose of Trying to Disprove Christianity? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 300
KaHotep Black People : Names of Purpose: Book of Shayheh Black People Open Forum 0
chuck Black People : What Is Your Intent and Purpose? Black People Open Forum 0
Gorilla Computers - Software Hardware : The Coming War on General Purpose Computation Science and Technology 0
Ankhur Black People : To Find Someones Focus or Purpose for Being Here, Check the Archives in the Search function Black People Open Forum 1
Omowale Jabali Omowale Jabali : What is your Purpose? Omowale Jabali 85
Ankhur Black People : Today's Principle is Nia; Purpose Black People Open Forum 2
emanuel goodman Black People : The symbolism and purpose of Denver airport Black People Open Forum 17
Shikamaru Black Money Business Jobs : What is the purpose of investing? Black Money Business Jobs 8
cherryblossom Black Women : The Poet Of Purpose Black Women 2
chuck Black People : The Original Intent And Purpose Was (Or Is)? Black People Open Forum 27
R Black Poetry : One Purpose Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Ankhur Black People : Today is NIA/ Purpose Black People Open Forum 6
R Black Poetry : Adapt to Purpose Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
asimplepoet Black Poetry : Nia (Purpose) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10