Black Poetry : I stand here with silent prayers...........(maybe love is here for me)

Auroraflower

Apr 26, 2004
mond ago i went on my knees and told the lord..
Lord you know that i know i am nothing without you..
you are the only one that makes me happy inside ..no man will do..
maybe share happynes...
but i can not marry you..
i mean i am married to you are my first and will be my last husband...
but emmm .......... i can not hold you...
i dont have long arms like the univers...
Like gladys sings .....please send me someone to :sand:love...
if it is not to much to ask ........

well not long after ....i am getting to know someone...
and this is a beautifull happening ,but fam please pray for me...
that this is you know ...
comming from the lord.....
cause only than it will last or grow to sumthing stronger.....

its sumthing because i,m inspired to write again...

part is becoming a song and a part is just expression.....

please pray ...for me ...

I remembered the day i saw you
a silence filled the room....
i was afraid to look at you..
i wandered what shall i do...
i asked the lord shall i smile at him...
and if i do will he smile at me ...
""the smile i give you its yours to keep "' He said...
but if you do you would Honour me..

sumthing started from there ..
sumthing start building inside..
i asked the Lord Hold my hand ....
cause it makes me weak somethimes...

Lord if this is the man for me..
I,ll do my best to take care of him..
i want to love how its ment to be....
lord if this is the man...

Lord if this is the man for me..
i,ll do my best to take care of him..
i want to love how it used to be..

lord if this is the man..

manny started to care ..
manny start building inside..
but as soon as they came....
they went and left questions

why.....?

i always stept aside when it was the groom and a past Bride...
never want to steal someone from another...
i Fear my God...

is this my reward....:em3900:
he is so .........oh aww oh...
for all those times ..
i swollowed inside....
when i let go of dreams..
yes also those brothers were beautifull vibes..
but thank God i hold a little pride ...
i dont want to be number 3..

naw ...
i love me..

and here i am again,,,

as i stand here...
i stand here ..
with an open heart...

for love is in Youre hand lord...
for love is only you...

as i continue to give...

without expextance...
only an expectance ..
for you Oh God to reveal...

For love is in youre hand lord...
for love is only you...

you behold the fire...
to keep it there..
you behold the good things lord..

in all the beautifull things he Does and says...

its all in youre hands...

Its you that takes me there...
it feels good .....

my desires was to meet a piece of you ...
in him.....

"tha kaboem""

i pray ...
silent pray.....
for this to stay....

you have me standing here lord..
pulling up my shoulders holding open my hands...

saying to fooks "' i hoop.........its in his hand""

it always has been

i realise that now......

and so ....

i stand here ....

with silent...

prayers...

watzinaname

Oct 4, 2003
Northeast
That special man, will come someday. And God will answer your prayers, God is there even when you think he is not.

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
STAFF
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
they said it best i agree just hold to faith and surely things will come sis

cocobutterskyn

May 25, 2001
Sixburgh, Pa.
Occupation
Spreading Joy.... need some?
Continue to pray and keep waiting patiently on the Lord.
In His time, the right time, He'll come through.

Be blessed
Coco

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Black Poetry : On hold... ( stand here with silent prayers) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : What Does BIPOC Stand For? Here’s Why You Should Consider Using the Term to Be More Inclusive African American History Culture 1
Kemetstry Black Entertainment : HERE I STAND : USHER Black Entertainment 1
dnommo Black Poetry : here i stand Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : Love's Final Stand Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Woman convicted in ‘stand your ground’ case to help others Black People Doing Positive Things 0
Senegal Law Forum : Stand Your Ground Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
jamesfrmphilly Law Forum : killings-increase after stand-your-ground-law Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
jamesfrmphilly Law Forum : stand-your-ground-law only works when black-targets Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
alcase Black People Politics : Will The Real Hillary Clinton Please Stand Up Black People Politics 4
jamesfrmphilly Black Sports : Kaepernick refuses to stand for anthem.... Black Sports 104
Queenie Black People Politics : Clinton - Kaine Stand on the Issues Black People Politics 6
Al D Black People : Stand with The Movement for Black Lives Black People Open Forum 1
Liberty The Police : So This Happened: Delaware Cops Beat Disabled Man After His Quadriplegic Wife Fails To Stand Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
R Black Poetry : My plan great but like candidates I stand to debate cats About matters and no doubt this scatters ru Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
RAPTOR Law Forum : Black Man Exercises "Stand Your Ground" right In Florida, Did Not Go To Jail Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 2
coey30 Black Poetry : Men... Stand UP! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
coey30 Black Poetry : Men... Stand UP! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
CosmicMessenger Black Entertainment : Burning Spear - I Stand Strong Black Entertainment 1
OldSoul OldSoul : Neely Fuller - why black people cant stand one another OldSoul 9
jamesfrmphilly Law Forum : Florida woman shoots her mother, cites ‘Stand Your Ground’ Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 2
S Black Spirituality Religion : Will a real woman of God please stand up? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 4
Therious Law Forum : Another stand your ground case in FLA Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 13
Khasm13 The Montclairs - Do I Stand a Chance - 1972 [Soul] Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
cherryblossom Audio Video Web Conferencing : Media: STAND UP - Al Green Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
legit-writer Black People : Has the 'Stand Your Ground' Law Been Abused? Black People Open Forum 3
river Black Spirituality Religion : Will the True Creator Please Stand Up? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 22
Kadijah Black People : 3 intruders broke into S.Car. man's apt & shot him b4 his 8 yr old son, claiming Stand Your Ground Black People Open Forum 1
Enki Jails / Prisons : Marissa Alexander, Florida Mom, Faces Mandatory 20 Years In Prison After Failed Stand-Your-Ground Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 33
MsInterpret Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : Black Women Stand on NY Street and Allow Strangers to Touch Their Hair Beauty - Black Hair Care - Fashion 42
Alarm Clock Africa : Africa Land Grabs: Farmers in several African countries stand up against Bolloré All Things Africa 0
S Black People : Retired Police Lieutenant Murders his own son.. Cites Florida's Stand your Ground law. Black People Open Forum 1
Y Black People : Will the REAL AMERICANS Please Stand Up?!! Black People Open Forum 111
R Black Poetry : My rap stand ready to adapt plans Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
S Audio Video Web Conferencing : Boyz II Men- Please Don't Go/Can You Stand The Rain (live) Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Why Couldn't Marissa Alexander Stand Her Ground in Florida? Black People Open Forum 13
Keita Kenyatta Black People : A House Divided Can Not Stand Black People Open Forum 2
cariol The Front Porch : United we stand, divided we fall. Please help me stand against police brutality and coverups. The Front Porch 13
Fine1952 Black People : "Stand Your Ground" Black People Open Forum 3
legit-writer Black People : Local family says Stand Your Ground law failed them Black People Open Forum 2
legit-writer Black People : Coke withdraws from group that backs Stand Your Ground law Black People Open Forum 4
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Self-defense vs Stand your ground laws AACOOLDRE 8
Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Will The Real Mitt Romney Please Stand Up (feat. Eminem) Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
OldSoul Audio Video Web Conferencing : For Grown Folks Only Song: Stand Up In It Audio Video Web Conferencing 2
Black-king Black Entertainment : Naudo Stand By Me. Black Entertainment 0
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : New Edition - Can You Stand The Rain Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
$$RICH$$ Quiet Poetry Lounge : I STAND ACCUSED Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
L Cote d'Ivoire : For Those Who Want to Stand Up for Cote d'Ivoire, & for Africa! Cote d'Ivoire 6
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : The World Can Not Stand A Unified Black Uprising Chief Elder Osiris 1
B Black Poetry : For my son: I stand, watching over you Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3