Food Discussion : I refuse to cook without my _______!

ashleysummer

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 14, 2015
I refuse to cook without my copper cookware . It has the best heat conductivity coupled with a good heat capacity/volume unit. It also looks pretty nice. Getting some copper cookware is a bit like getting a microwave or a serious chef's knife - once you get it you can't go without.

dunwiddat

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 17, 2012
This is a very quiet forum. I can dig it. It has become unfashionable to cook in the present society. I know there are some cooks out there, though.

What are some of the food items that are indispensible in your kitchen and why?
I must have garlic and onions. I cannot cook anything without garlic. This herb adds flavour to food that nothing else does. Must have flour and spice. I make my own bread so flour must be in the kitchen at all times.

Shena1

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 22, 2021
Long as I have onions, bell peppers, celery (the trinity) I can cook most anything. And garlic. Have a chicken or shrimp, make gumbo.

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister! :kiss: :love: :kiss:
Destee wrote on beautifulblkw's profile.
Hi Sister!!!! :wave: :wave: :wave: So good to see you! Thanks for coming home! YAAAAAY! :yaay: Much Love and Peace! :love:
Massey Ferguson Tractors and farm implements for Sale in Africa especially in Botswana, Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Ghana, Nigeria and many more. Our tractor company in Africa having huge stock of brand new tractors and farm implements for tractor dealers.
sekou kasimu wrote on ZIbijah's profile.
Have you read "The Iceman Inheritance: Prehistoric Origins of Western Man's Racism, Sexism, and Aggression"?
$1 Billion Black dollars in 30 days