Food Discussion : I refuse to cook without my _______!

Fieldpea

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 15, 2005
The 602
I refuse to cook without my......

electric wok, olive, grapeseed and sesame oils, slow cooker, cast iron skillet, my copper bottom pot, springform pans, garlic press, onions (white, yellow, green and red), two favorite prep knives--my pare or slice and chop anything knives--Lea and Perrin worchestershire, and chipotle peppers in adobo sauce.

There's not much that I don't do in my kitchen every day that I'm not working with something from that list above--especially my wok, the oils, garlic, onions and chipotle peppers.

One Love, and PEACE

Angela22

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 26, 2013
Sister Bootzey ... i'm not much of a cook ... but the one thing i can't cook without ... is a sink full of hot, soapy, dishwater! :D

It makes me uncomfortable, to see people cooking without it!

As a matter of fact, i'd rather do the cleaning (after) of the kitchen, than the cooking ... if i have a choice! :wink:

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

My mama always stressed being a clean, hygienic cook was apart of being a great cook. Always keep it clean. Clean hands, counter, utensils, everything!!! lol

Don't know what it is I'd refuse to cook without, because I've had to do with very, very little before, and still come up with something.

Latest profile posts

"Life is the greatest journey you will ever be on..."
Destee wrote on Jahari Kavi's profile.
Hi Brother @Jahari Kavi ... Welcome Home! Good to see you! YAAAAAY Us! :love:
Destee wrote on Orisons's profile.
Hi Brother @Orisons ... good to see you in the house, stay safe always please :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister! :kiss: :love: :kiss:
Destee wrote on beautifulblkw's profile.
Hi Sister!!!! :wave: :wave: :wave: So good to see you! Thanks for coming home! YAAAAAY! :yaay: Much Love and Peace! :love: