Food Discussion : I refuse to cook without my _______!

Bootzey

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 26, 2008
Metro ATL
Occupation
Don't Ask
Since I started the post, I'll start the ball rolling....

Fresh Garlic - tastes so much better than any other kind and it lasts a long time

Canned Tomatoes - tastes much better than fresh. No clue why. can be used for soooooooooooo many purposes. It's tasty enough on it's own to be used as a spaghetti sauce

Frozen diced onions - No more tears. No more sprouting onions in the drawer

Ghee - this stuff imparts an amazing flavor to what your cooking, and it's aromatic

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Sister Bootzey ... i'm not much of a cook ... but the one thing i can't cook without ... is a sink full of hot, soapy, dishwater! :D

It makes me uncomfortable, to see people cooking without it!

As a matter of fact, i'd rather do the cleaning (after) of the kitchen, than the cooking ... if i have a choice! :wink:

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

Bootzey

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 26, 2008
Metro ATL
Occupation
Don't Ask
Sister Bootzey ... i'm not much of a cook ... but the one thing i can't cook without ... is a sink full of hot, soapy, dishwater! :D

It makes me uncomfortable, to see people cooking without it!

As a matter of fact, i'd rather do the cleaning (after) of the kitchen, than the cooking ... if i have a choice! :wink:

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

You are welcome to come to dinner ANYTIME!!!!

Folks have lost all their manners these days. Showing up at your house, unannounced, with their arms open and hands empty. Where is the home training? Eat all your food, drink all your liquor and look to take something home. And never invite you to their spot to break bread.

I love to cook and entertain, but I don't do it nearly as much as I used to. I still cook for myself though.

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Jahari Kavi's profile.
Hi Brother @Jahari Kavi ... Welcome Home! Good to see you! YAAAAAY Us! :love:
Destee wrote on Orisons's profile.
Hi Brother @Orisons ... good to see you in the house, stay safe always please :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister! :kiss: :love: :kiss:
Destee wrote on beautifulblkw's profile.
Hi Sister!!!! :wave: :wave: :wave: So good to see you! Thanks for coming home! YAAAAAY! :yaay: Much Love and Peace! :love:
Massey Ferguson Tractors and farm implements for Sale in Africa especially in Botswana, Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Ghana, Nigeria and many more. Our tractor company in Africa having huge stock of brand new tractors and farm implements for tractor dealers.