African Traditional Religion : I ordered this new Alexandrite Purple Crystal Ball

wilspeak

Mar 15, 2019
When I ordered this new Alexandrite Purple Crystal Ball, I had a Real Feeling that I better be careful with how I handle and use this new crystal ball. Can anyone give me some advice on how to handle and treat a crystal ball? Thank You.

Symbol of America

Oct 1, 2017
East America
Occupation
RET: EMS & TPD
When I ordered this new Alexandrite Purple Crystal Ball, I had a Real Feeling that I better be careful with how I handle and use this new crystal ball. Can anyone give me some advice on how to handle and treat a crystal ball? Thank You.
Two pieces of advice.

1. If you purchase a Wiccan or Pagan based product without thoroughly researching it's intrinsic value or implied power or at least asking the seller "ALL" the specifics of their item you bought, maybe, just maybe you best indulge yourself with something you can better understand instead of coming to a forum asking advice about something without so much as providing a link to this bauble.

2. If you're going to serve up your hard earned cash for crystal get the best money can buy unless you're on a budget. Unlike less desired and cheaper regular crystal, leaded crystal reflects more light and as such cost much more.

The best of the best and better then the rest
Baccarat

If cost is of no concern.
Daum
Lalique

The best money can buy.
Steuben
Tiffany

Pricey but somewhat affordable to most
Waterford
Swarovski

I hope this helped in some way.

Last edited:

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

butterfly#1 wrote on Angela22's profile.
Absolutely!
Destee wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :love: :yaay: :kiss: :yaay: :love:
Love is Gonna Last!!
Destee wrote on One-Hundredd's profile.
@One-Hundredd and @Clyde C Coger Jr ... everyone can add images and video to their own albums (as well as other categories) by clicking the MEDIA link at the top of the page too ... using this link ... https://destee.com/media/ ... just click ... ADD NEW ... to add new images / videos ... Loving Us! Thanks to both of you! :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister - I owe you a phone call. Don't give up on me. I Love You! :heart: