Black People : I Just Don't Understand.. Blacks For Trump.. ??? Even Up to 2019 ( They are Kowtowing ) For Acceptance .. ???

HODEE

Alonewolf
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jul 2, 2003
He Called Us names ( bastards etc.. ) well Before 2019 and these Folks were Deaf...
They were so glad to be in the White House.. Sickening..
The Country lost respect ( From all other Nations ) well before 2019 and Now we are sinking further away from a single ally.. Can't travel to Europe..

A Few Quotes From A Year Ago..
The President and the First Lady of the United States ! I'm glad he's sewing up the racial divide, it's been well over-due. Yup, one people, and one nation under God ! Amen !
A Black Poster ... Wrote.. This
I don't care if any black folks say he probably did that to win our vote again I'm glad you see that I something like that too but if he was truly racist actually racist why would he even do that in the first place and does he look nervous a racist person can't hide nervousness and a group of black people I don't care how many white people he have because the stereo typical type of black person will be guns and drugs gold jewelry diamonds then that day except for the ones that are there think about it God bless Trump maga2020
============​
President Trump Raised His Fist in Black Power Salute at White House Reception Honoring Black History Month

1594265806917.png

1594265842421.png

Last edited:

Fine1952

The Age of Aquarius
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 27, 2005
USA
Occupation
Healthcare Provider
To me stump will always be a orange snow monkey!

He Called Us names )( bastards etc.. ) well Before 2019 and these Folks were Deaf...
They were so glad to be in the White House.. Sickening..
The Country lost respect ( From all other Nations ) well before 2019 and Now we are sinking further away from a single ally.. Can't travel to Europe..

A Few Quotes From A Year Ago..

A Black Poster ... Wrote.. This

============​
President Trump Raised His Fist in Black Power Salute at White House Reception Honoring Black History Month

View attachment 20532

View attachment 20533

HODEE

Alonewolf
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jul 2, 2003
I want a Conservative Supporter to explain if they would. How they justify narrow minded parroting of misinformation. Created solely by Conservatives. How they believe the logic and in Florida a bleach based cure ( pushed and mentioned by a conservative ) and this was reported today show. The bleach based concoction was sold to millions.

I have a sister that voted Conservative. In 2016...
( In 2015 she was making comments I checked her on... )
She wasn't sounding like someone I know, grew up with.

Comments seemed outright wrong and stupid ( cult like)
We haven't spoke much since 2015 based on her nonsense. Well before the current occupant took office.

Honestly.. A person should not want to be anywhere .. ( job, office, etc... )
They aren't wanted, liked or needed. Especially if they are doing a very lousy job.

Tell me is it safe to send children back to school.. When Ivy League Schools will hold online classes.. And banned all sports? Based on the dangers of the pandemic and its resurgent nature.

Comparing us to European Nations is fruitless.. When they did what was needed, got ready.. cooperated with officials that needed them to help. Produced Lower cases...

I will add an article. Showing that as a nation. We failed. Bad! Our outdated response systems, Ignoring for decades scientist's, CDC which is in U.S.A. Atlanta located.. For years eliminating positions of officials just before the pandemic.. That could have handled the response.

Is this a set up.. A purposely take out because a angry person is in charge and deep down. They hurt him. By calling a bad policy out, calling wrong doing out, calling out racist comments and stating they were wrong.. He hits back... Wife where is her program that suppose to eliminate bully practices in this country.

Another empty deed spouted out to just so the movement of lips would happen.

Explain this.. Conservative.. Supporters .. No Attack.
Come on.. Lets discuss. This neglect and callous concern for life and shameful drop in moral character

I will ask my sister later.. Much later. Five years ago. Her and I still are at ends.. I did touch base in June my last text to her she responded kindly. I'll ask her later to clarify how she fell from grace.

Went in stating...Drain the Swamp and it was filled actually after occupancy with alligators..

I'm not upset with her.. I just don't understand non_logical judgement.

Now for real... This has been always the day and conditions the program was setting up for.

Divide, misappropriate, destroy and get even.. No ones perfect.. Just some seem to disconnect from being rational.

Last edited:

Orisons

Jan 14, 2005
London in the United Kingdom
Occupation
Mechanical Designer/Project Manager
QUOTE="HODEE, post: 1035676, member: 2617"] I want a Conservative Supporter to explain if they would. How they justify narrow minded parroting of misinformation. Created solely by Conservatives. How they believe the logic and in Florida a bleach based cure ( pushed and mentioned by a conservative ) and this was reported today show. The bleach based concoction was sold to millions.

I have a sister that voted Conservative. In 2016...
( In 2015 she was making comments I checked her on... )
She wasn't sounding like someone I know, grew up with.

Comments seemed outright wrong and stupid ( cult like)
We haven't spoke much since 2015 based on her nonsense. Well before the current occupant took office.

Honestly.. A person should not want to be anywhere .. ( job, office, etc... )
They aren't wanted, liked or needed. Especially if they are doing a very lousy job.

Tell me is it safe to send children back to school.. When Ivy League Schools will hold online classes.. And banned all sports? Based on the dangers of the pandemic and its resurgent nature.

Comparing us to European Nations is fruitless.. When they did what was needed, got ready.. cooperated with officials that needed them to help. Produced Lower cases...

I will add an article. Showing that as a nation. We failed. Bad! Our outdated response systems, Ignoring for decades scientist's, CDC which is in U.S.A. Atlanta located.. For years eliminating positions of officials just before the pandemic.. That could have handled the response.

Is this a set up.. A purposely take out because a angry person is in charge and deep down. They hurt him. By calling a bad policy out, calling wrong doing out, calling out racist comments and stating they were wrong.. He hits back... Wife where is her program that suppose to eliminate bully practices in this country.

Another empty deed spouted out to just so the movement of lips would happen.

Explain this.. Conservative.. Supporters .. No Attack.
Come on.. Lets discuss. This neglect and callous concern for life and shameful drop in moral character

I will ask my sister later.. Much later. Five years ago. Her and I still are at ends.. I did touch base in June my last text to her she responded kindly. I'll ask her later to clarify how she fell from grace.

Went in stating...Drain the Swamp and it was filled actually after occupancy with alligators..

I'm not upset with her.. I just don't understand non_logical judgement.

Now for real... This has been always the day and conditions the program was setting up for.

Divide, misappropriate, destroy and get even.. No ones perfect.. Just some seem to disconnect from being rational.
[/QUOTE
HODEE/PEOPLE, though I wouldn’t disrespect my enslaved African ancestors [and their siblings and comrades who were tortured, mutilated and murdered for either refusing to BOW/be BROKEN, or as the means of traumatizing the rest of us into total subservience] by ever voting Conservative; aren’t our options in the USA and most western countries SHAMOCRACIES usually a choice between staying in the frying pan [Democrats] or jumping into the fire [Republicans] as how REAL is their LEFT wing v RIGHT wing conflict when even a bird BRAIN has to use and coordinate both of its wings to function generally, especially for soaring flight?

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Black People : I don't understand the logic on this site. Black People Open Forum 22
dunwiddat Black People : Forgetting Slavery - Just Don't Understand Black People Open Forum 19
W Black Women : Things I don't understand... Black Women 13
O Black People : REPARATIONS-WHAT WE DON'T SEEM TO UNDERSTAND Black People Open Forum 1
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : WHAT YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND YOU DON'T KNOW !!!! Chief Elder Osiris 8
L Black Poetry : I just don't understand it... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
L Black Poetry : Understand--To those who don't understand the minds or revolutionaries Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
R Black Poetry : time has arrived for him to rhyme and jive, nickel and dime don't matter must climb the corporate ladder "SO BOO it don't matter we love each other gi Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
A Black Spirituality Religion : "The Jesus Most Preachers Don't Want Us to Know" Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 10
C Black People : Black People Don't Want To Be Black No More Black People Open Forum 0
Chyko Black People : Explain With A Scientific Reason Why "Black" People Are Dying Of COVID-19 More - Rapper Stefflon Don Black People Open Forum 3
R Black Poetry : At home she roam around in a gown and boys hound and bark be astound her beauty could wreck a nation and don't expect compensation can't place her lac Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Sports : Don't underestimate Beast Mode: What Princeton students could learn from Marshawn Lynch Black Sports 3
HODEE Black People Politics : THE DEMOCRATS DON'T KNOW POLITICS OR THEY ARE SO BUSY TRYING TO RIG THEIR OWN ELECTION. Black People Politics 17
R Black Poetry : Pitch mean the throw so he itch for a flow but could end up in a ditch yo if he don't drive right to survive the night he desire lace around a firepl Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Children : Mother of black and white twins says people don't believe they are both hers Black Children 0
R Black Poetry : Live in a house give a mouse cheese use this to arouse these chicks in mini-skirts quick and plenty alert love some but don't got any flirts make love Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Queenie Black Entertainment : Don't Let Go! Black Entertainment 2
Angela22 Gun Ownership : If You Don't Like Guns, Does It Make Sense to Own a Gun? Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 4
HODEE Black People : Don't feed yours just anybody's. Food Black People Open Forum 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Children : Teenager shoots at cars while shouting ‘I don’t like white people in my hood’, police say Black Children 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Mitch McConnell Says Obama's Election Means We Don't Need Reparations Black People Politics 8
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Weight Loss : When You Lose Weight, Your Fat Cells Don’t Just Let Go of Fat Black Health and Wellness 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Don't take an aspirin a day to prevent heart attacks and strokes: Doctors reverse recommendation Black Health and Wellness 1
Ndugu Black Entertainment : Don Shirley, band member, called "Green Book" movie a complete lie Black Entertainment 3
R Black Poetry : Rap stats that slap cats dang don't rather this a cap or hat Is got on my head, a cap is a fashion p Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Sawyerloggingon Black People : Why don't black people camp Black People Open Forum 6
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : Stop It Don't Drop It Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : Rock It Don't Stop It Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Don’t Forget About the Electoral College Black People Politics 28
R Black Poetry : itch for cake which state my mind drift clever but if ever I don't have plenty fun then // Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : What does it say about us when we don’t support our own? African American History Culture 0
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : trump-calls-don-lemon-dumb Black People Politics 2
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Escapegoat Speaks: Don't Blame Me Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
blazejay Black People : I don't know what to believe now Black People Open Forum 3
Liberty Black Entertainment : Don’t Miss Pioneers of African-American Cinema on Netflix (and Other Viewing Suggestions) Black Entertainment 0
Liberty Black People : Don Cheadle Alleges Donald Trump Used N-Word Black People Open Forum 10
Liberty Black People : Why we don’t have White History Month Black People Open Forum 0
R Black Poetry : by HIPHOP POET (no login) Yeah it’s that dude with the phat attitude don’t fake // And won’t hesita Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : 3 Common Foods That You Don’t Know Can Cause Serious Bloating Black Health and Wellness 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Former Sanders Aide: 'We Don't Need White People Leading the Democratic Party' Black People Politics 5
HODEE Health and Wellness : Our water is full of drugs and we don’t know their effects Black Health and Wellness 2
Liberty Black Money Business Jobs : 5 Part-time Franchise Opportunities for Your Side Hustle (Don’t Quit Your Day Job) Black Money Business Jobs 0
R Black Poetry : SOCIETY #1 Inferior in character don't make you superior in America there's // a variety in this soc Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Education / Schools : The five things no one will tell you about why colleges don’t hire more faculty of color Black Education / Schools 2
1poetsought Black Poetry : Shoot Don't Shoot Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
nilevalley Black People : Don't forget to look up and view this luminous marvel tonight Black People Open Forum 4
Enki Black Sports : This is part of the reason they don't like Serena Black Sports 1
jamesfrmphilly Black People : don cheadle goes in on trump..... Black People Open Forum 12
Chidike Black Money Business Jobs : Black People And Capitalism Don't Mix Black Money Business Jobs 47