Black Spirituality Religion : I Hope My Life Is Better In The Next Life.

Discerning

Jan 30, 2020
Whatever we do, never, ever encourage someone to give up.

Often, a long and positive conversation can light the darkness some feel at this moment.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
macoo Black Muslims : New hope in life Islam Study Group 0
HODEE Black People : LIFE/HOPE Black People Open Forum 2
alyce Black Poetry : Shelf Life (ramblings from the hope chest) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
R Black Poetry : Facts renown not dumb he cever back down from his words, they're dope aware hope will elevate his game and devastate broke brains, will eventually rep Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
HODEE Black Poetry : Anyway Happy Valentines Day. I just hope you didn’t show up for the tears. Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : got some pie crust and boys come by bus and then try thrust tongue down her throat she run around town and hope to escape this one great kiss can set Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Groove with cake and convinced her hips move make sense boys be girl watching while the world is marching to beauty, at the bar hope around got mechan Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : He see a girl pies smoking and eyes wide open he can only stare at and hope she share that his mind mixed and shook but he had a fixed look on her, h Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Entertainment : Lena Waithe on new film (Queen & Slim): I hope Trump tweets about it Black Entertainment 0
R Black Poetry : Everyone want money and hope folks think that's a funny joke so they laugh clear their throat girls Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
R Black Poetry : Gee no jive hope my romance survive now an ambulance arrive outside siren blaring emergency need a Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
MicTheory The Front Porch : Why Is the African (Black) Woman the Only Hope for Humanities Survival? The Front Porch 2
R Black Poetry : A note of hope is a short letter with all sorts of clever words and verbs about love no doubt at clu Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : A note of hope is a short letter with all sorts of clever words and verbs about love no doubt at clu Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : A Message of Hope During These Tender Times Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Speaking Of Hope Black People Doing Positive Things 1
Lunar Cycle Law Forum : I Hope GOD Relieves This Mothers Pain Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
nilevalley The Front Porch : Happy New Year to all Destee forum members. I hope all your dreams come true! The Front Porch 0
HODEE Black Jokes Humor : A Dance-Off...Hope you enjoy this! Black Jokes Humor 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Education / Schools : We Must Light a Path to Hope, Opportunity for Young, Black Men Black Education / Schools 4
nilevalley Black People : For world in turmoil a message of "hope" Black People Open Forum 1
R Black Poetry : SHE SAID: oh if my skirt fly up that's all she wrote I'll be without hope when // no doubt a boy's Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : My hope is disable like broke picnic tables quick to label trash when it is that, then my hat is a s Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
CosmicMessenger Science and Technology : Scientists Hope To Make Contact With Parallel Universe In Days Science and Technology 3
Monetary Support : Voice Chat ... is back up ... i hope and think ... :) Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 7
Kongolini Zulu Mau Black People : " I HOPE THIS MAKES THINGS PERFECTLY CLEAR FOR A LOT OF PEOPLE" Black People Open Forum 6
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Christians : Bishop Harry R. Jackson, Jr., pastor of Hope Christian Church Christian Study Group 2
Knowledge Seed Black People : What traditions do you hope to pass on? Black People Open Forum 10
CosmicMessenger Black People : I Hope It Never Happens To You! Black People Open Forum 5
T Black People : *** There is Hope on Earth*** Black People Open Forum 1
HODEE Black Poetry : Without hope there is nothing Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 11
thePreacher Black People Politics : The Hope & The Change Black People Politics 2
chuck Black People Politics : Why Did You Hope And Pray Obama Would Redeem Us? Black People Politics 45
Ankhur Black People : Hope that Brother James from Phillie is OK!!!!!!! Black People Open Forum 0
Ankhur Black People : WALLOW IN FEAR, OR STRIVE IN HOPE, Pity Parties or Progress Planning??? Black People Open Forum 1
legit-writer Black People : Jobs, Hope and Cash Black People Open Forum 6
$$RICH$$ Black People : BLACK ECONOMY HOPE Black People Open Forum 22
AACOOLDRE Black Poetry : A Ray of Hope Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
river Black People : Hope & Dispair: They Both Work for the Same Company Black People Open Forum 3
OldSoul OldSoul : New Research Shatters Myths and Provides New Hope for Black Love and Marriage OldSoul 4
Writeous1 Black People : Just finished another video. Hope you're ready for this. Black People Open Forum 8
S Black Poetry : Hope of Tomorrow Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
M Black Entertainment : 413 Hope Street & South Central - Do You Remember? Black Entertainment 0
Kemetstry Black Relationships : Hope For Those That Want to Marry Black Relationships 13
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : What Do Black People Hope To gain By Believing In The Bible and In Jesus? Chief Elder Osiris 1
L Black People : I Hope Someone Will Hear Me Out-Regianld Blanton Part 1 Black People Open Forum 3
Writspirit Black People : Earth Last Hope Black People Open Forum 3
cherryblossom John Hope Franklin (1915–March 25, 2009) Honoring Black Ancestors 2
AACOOLDRE Black Authors : The Audacity of Hope Book Review Short Stories - Authors - Writing 2
Khasm13 Khasm13 : Rush Limbaugh-- I hope Obama Fails.... Khasm13 6