Black People : I heard of this organization _ Saw on TV where they are seriously helping New York

HODEE

Alonewolf
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jul 2, 2003

ITS TIME TO BE ROBIN HOOD
Robin Hood will deploy your support to vulnerable New Yorkers and the organizations on the frontlines that serve them during the COVID-19 crisis and its aftermath.

Please help us help our fellow New Yorkers.
We are depending on your support now more than ever before.

GRIT PROGRAMS ___ SPECIAL INITIATIVES

WE’RE ON A MISSION TO GET 1 MILLION NEW YORKERS TO DONATE $10 TO SUPPORT OUR NEIGHBORS WHO NEED US NOW MORE THAN EVER.

Attachments

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Black Spirituality Religion : THE MOST SATANIC SONG YOU ALWAYS HEARD BUT NEVER THOUGHT WAS!!! Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
R Black Poetry : Heard a boss beat and walked across the street founded out it was CD yelled turn it up and defeat quietness, it was a heavy Impala Chevy with dubs be Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Fine1952 Black Ancestors : When Eye Heard The News... Honoring Black Ancestors 3
R Black Poetry : A note is a short letter with all sorts of clever words to speak that's never heard on the street, tonight need help to climb a flight of steps to got Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Millions of Americans Flood Into Mexico for Health Care — the Human Caravan You Haven’t Heard About Black Health and Wellness 0
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : A Voice To Be Heard Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : A note is a short letter with all sort of clever words that you never heard its an endeavor with ver Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Senegal Black Positive People : Anyone Heard of Mumu Fresh? Black People Doing Positive Things 3
dnommo Black Poetry : I heard someone was looking for me... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
Clyde C Coger Jr Botswana : Quett Masire (1925-2017), the great African leader you’ve never heard of Botswana 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Seen and Not Heard: Black Women’s Voices Matter Black People Doing Positive Things 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : The Mass Deportation Of Black Immigrants That You Haven’t Heard About Black People Politics 11
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : Have you heard about the gigantic mystery planet that could kill us all? Science and Technology 7
Liberty Black People : President Obama’s Favorite Song Choice of 2015 Is The Blackest Thing We’ve Ever Heard This Week Black People Open Forum 3
chuck Black People : Are Our Messages Truly Being Heard And Understood?!? Black People Open Forum 0
OldSoul OldSoul : Probably never heard Dr Martin Luther King say this... OldSoul 2
Black Phoenix Black People : Black Excellence:5 Black-Owned Companies You've Never Heard of That Make $500 Million or More A Yea Black People Open Forum 0
R Black Poetry : My words speak, heard on streets and like a bird’s beak peck cats Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
OldSoul OldSoul : MLK you probably never heard OldSoul 6
MsInterpret Black Parenting : Have You Heard of "CICC - Effective Black Parenting Program"? Black Parenting 4
Kemetstry Black Relationships : WHAT HE SAID, WHAT SHE HEARD Black Relationships 2
Destee Law Forum : Shock Probation - Ever Heard of It? Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 2
Latik Allah The Front Porch : Have You Not Heard.... The Front Porch 4
Kamau47 Black People : Has Anyone Heard Of This Brother Black People Open Forum 9
Destee Black People : DesteeLive! - desteelive.com - Our Own Web Conferencing Platform - Have You Seen It - Heard It? Black People Open Forum 7
Kamau47 Black People : Has Anyone Ever Heard Of This Black People Open Forum 6
Destee Law Forum : NYPD Commanding Officer Heard Ordering Cops To Stop-And-Frisk Black Men Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
A Black People : What? Have anyone ever heard of of the term Nacirema? Black People Open Forum 3
6 Nation of Gods and Earths : Peace Dear brother have you ever heard of Nation of Gods and Earths Study Group 3
S Audio Video Web Conferencing : Craig David Heard It Through The Grapevine Acoustic Live Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Feather Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Sunshine Anderson- Heard It All Befor With Lyrics Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Keita Kenyatta Black Poetry : I Heard Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Destee Black People : Everyone's Due the Time of Day - (ever heard this?) Black People Open Forum 13
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Sunshine anderson - heard it all before Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
MsInterpret Black Women : You are to be seen and not heard Black Women 307
MsInterpret Black People : Have you heard of Plagium?? Black People Open Forum 0
Ankhur Black People : Any one heard of "THE BRIGADE FOR PURGING SLAVES, BLACK SKIN" our tax dollars fund them!!!!!!! Black People Open Forum 22
MsInterpret Black Money Business Jobs : Have you heard of the National Black Chamber of Commerce? Black Money Business Jobs 4
Indigo Blues Black Spirituality Religion : Has anyone heard of Project Blue Beam - Is this the Anti Christ? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 5
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Let It Be Heard And Known!!! Chief Elder Osiris 0
L Egypt : Heard chess started in Egypt and by our people Egypt 0
Istari Black People : Some Tea Party leaders, those who own property deserve to have their voices heard Black People Open Forum 1
L Black People : Have you heard about this??? Black People Open Forum 3
L Black People : Have you ever heard this??? Black People Open Forum 1
L Black People : I Bet You have never heard this........!!! Black People Open Forum 5
P Black People : Swine Flu? Oh yeah, I heard about that back in 1976, what happened?? Black People Open Forum 3
T Black Money Business Jobs : HAVE YOU HEARD Black Money Business Jobs 5
T Black People : HAVE YOU HEARD OF.... Black People Open Forum 4
emanuel goodman Black People : HAS ANYBODY HEARD FORM THE CHIEF ELDER OSIRIS Black People Open Forum 6
Destee Black People : Anyone Heard From Brother Nibs ? Black People Open Forum 22