Black People : I Have Risen Out From The Grave Of Self Ignorance And I Study Religion No More!!!

Chief Elder Osiris Akkeba

Oct 4, 2019
I Have Risen Out From The Grave Of Self-Ignorance And I Study Religion No More!!!

Chief Elder Osiris Akkebala

You Know Black Afrikan People My Time With You Is Fast Running Out, So I Must Be Serious With You Every time I Share Divine Information With You, Beloved!!!

So Consider This:

Let Me Be Perfectly Clear, I Desire To Offend No One, But I Am A Free Divine Critical Garveyite Revolutionary Thinker Who Know The Power Of Divine Meditation That Take You Beyond The Border Of Your Mind And It Is In That Environment Where I Am Given What I Am To Share With Black Afrikan People And By Being in Such a Dimension, have you to know What The Divine Essence, God Is, because, not to know What God Is, is not to know who you are, beloved Black Afrikan People and self-knowledge comes from knowing What God Is and not who God Is, beloved Black Woman And Man!!!

Hey Black Afrikan people! You have a responsibility to not just to self but to the Black Afrikans collective self, and that is to return back to the Nature of your Organic Mind, it is the architect of your Divine Spirituality and without the freedom to convey such Divine Manifestation of the Divine Essence, God, you are Dead before coming into the knowledge of how to Live Divinely, beloved.

The Black Afrikan People today has to experience a Divine Resurrection, we live today without the activity of our Divine Mind and to be without the Divine Mind Nature Designed Black Cosmic Divine Universal Beings with, serve as an indication that Black Afrikan People are Dead People Walking believing with the profane Mind of that white racist unjust prejudice Luciferian Human Being whom Black Afrikans make claim to be today, which is why Black Afrikans have an addiction that has Black Afrikans making claim to be Human Beings too and with a habit to emulate that white racist unjust prejudice Luciferian Human Being, making no distinction between being Divine Beings and Profane Human Beings!!!

I have risen out from the grave of self-ignorance being under the guidance of my Divine Mind, so all that I see to know concerning Black Afrikan people and Afrika, is about Freedom, no Civil Rights, No Illusion of Equality, no limited privileges, no religious conviction, no white racist Democratic and Republican political party, no Economic Class System, just exposure to an environment of Freedom, Justice, Independence Living a Divine way of Living being in Harmony, Order, and Balance with the physical Universe which is the prime attribute of the Divine Essence, God, Universal Divine Dark Energy Intelligence Ad Infinitum, with a spirit that verify me being in possession of my Divine Mind and where there is a Divine Mind active there is a Divine Spirit also and with the two active, Freedom, Justice, Independence is your directive beloved Black Woman and Man.

First Seek You Your Freedom and you will know that you are being guided by your Divine Mind and it is Divine Knowing that supersede Religious believing, beloved and there is no salvation for the Black Divine Being in the belief of Religion, not if Freedom is your Desire, Black People.

The Divine Truth, Black Afrikan People Have been conditioned to despise and ignore the Divine Truth and Reality Of the Divine way of living and you can't get to know what the Divine Essence, God Is not until you have back into your possession your Divine Mind, beloved Black Afrikan people.

Life is no commodity of yours, only living is, One is Infinite and the other is Finite and one is dominant over the other, it is Life that has you living and to live is not eternal while experiencing living, so if you are living without experiencing Freedom, Justice, Independence, then you are dead while living beloved.

Life has you to live Freely with Justice and being independent collectively as a Divine Black Cosmic Universal Race of people and it is Reparation/Repatriation that represents your Enslaved Ancestors Freedom and unless your Enslaved Ancestors are Free and Freedom can only be for the Black Afrikans in Afrika, and it is your Enslaved Afrikan Ancestors Reparation/Repatriation that represents Freedom, Justice, Independence for Black Afrikan people and it is America that is holding your Enslaved Afrikan Ancestors Reparation/Repatriation without just cause, yet you Black Afrikans refise to organize to Demand from America the Reparation/Repatriation already been earned by our Enslaved Afrikan Ancestors, as we remain oppressed in America the only reason being that The Descendants of our Enslaved Afrikan Ancestors and other Kit and Kin, refuse to ise up from the Grave Of Dependency and Demand what already is owned to our Enslaved Ancestors, Their Reparation/Repatriation and that is a pity and a shame how Black Afrikans chooses a Mind that has you not giving a **** about our Enslaved Ancestors Freedom and our and all worthwhile Black Afrikans Freedom is depended on our Enslaved Afrikan Ancestors becoming Free and their Reparation/Repatriation represent their Freedom, beloved!!!

So, What You Gonna Do???

I know what we must do to have our Enslaved Ancestors Reparation Paid to our Enslaved Ancestors and I know the proper use for it, but no one is interested in getting together so to invite me to share what I know needs to be done which must be shared up close privately in person, eyeball to eyeball, that is if you are serious about becoming Free with our Enslaved Ancestors Reparation/Repatriation in their possession and since we the children act now as our Enslaved Ancestors Proxy, we have the obligation to demand and collect our Enslaved Ancestors Reparation/Repatriation America is now holding without just cause, it's a robbery taking place before the world, as black Afrikans sit idly by allowing our Enslaved Ancestors to be Rob right before our Eyes, what a pity and a shame of the AfroDescendants, Children Of Our Enslaved Afrikan Ancestors whom we carry in our Genetic Helix, beloved.

Every time I put forth a challenge like this to Black Folks, You Run, You Run As Fast As You Can Away From The Divine Truth Black Woman And Man, WHY???

Divine Respect

Precise Allah

Jun 16, 2009
Atlanta Georgia
Occupation
Peacemaker
Peace,

I like where you're going and I SEE you.

The destination is greatness. A path can be religion. Some confuse the destination with the path and become entrenched in the path, forgetting all about the destination. Once one recognizes their greatness then the path is no longer important or necessary to them. Once you recognize your greatness and live accordingly, your goal changes and at that point the only path that matters is the path that will get someone else to recognize their greatness.

Keep building..........

Peace

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Destee South Africa : Pretoria: Xenophobia has risen in South Africa as foreigners are blamed for high unemployment South Africa 1
D Black Relationships : The true Americans has risen to the occasion Black Relationships 0
blakverb Black Poetry : Risen From The Dead To Find Cracks In Mommas House Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
SwagII Black Spirituality Religion : GHOST'S ,"people lingering beyond the grave." Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 4
HODEE Black Entertainment : 2Pac - Black Cotton _ Why do we work like slaves sweatin' blades to an early grave Black Entertainment 0
Kemetstry Black People : MASS GRAVE FOUND ON KKK LEADERS ESTATE Black People Open Forum 1
S Black People : Bob Marley rolling over in his grave.. Black People Open Forum 10
E Black People Politics : Founding Fathers fighting Against Gun Control From The Grave! Black People Politics 12
Chevron Dove Black People : ANOTHER GRAVE PROVOCATION: A Sign of Another Nuclear Test? North Korea Black People Open Forum 2
RAPTOR Black People : Last member of 65,000-year-old tribe dies, taking one of world's earliest languages to the grave Re Black People Open Forum 4
MsInterpret Black Poetry : F Flowers, I'll Leave Piss On Your Grave Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
info-moetry Black People : 8 sets of remains in 1 military grave.... Black People Open Forum 3
Ankhur Congo : Congo celebrates 50 years of "Independence" while Lumumba rolls over in his grave Republic of the Congo 2
cherryblossom Black Poetry : Grave Whispers Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Omowale Jabali African American History Culture : Nubia and the Pan Grave Culture African American History Culture 3
P Black Spirituality Religion : Anthropologists: Grave Robbers Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
Destee Black People : Bugs and the Grave Black People Open Forum 7
ASHANTA Black Poetry : The Last Rights (Huey Newton Voices From The Grave) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
ASHANTA Black Poetry : Africa Cries Beyond The Grave Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
W Black Poetry : Blood On My Grave Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
SAMURAI36 Destee Network : CRADLE TO THE GRAVE Destee Network : 4
ASHANTA Black Poetry : I’ se Stand In The Church Yard Grave Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
ASHANTA Black Poetry : Africa Cries Beyond The Grave Hidden Secrets Of The Dead Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Khasm13 Khasm13 : from da craddle to da grave.... Khasm13 7
Aaliyahmonet Black Poetry : A Rose By Yo Grave Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
L Black Positive People : Create a self-love workshop for young black girls? Black People Doing Positive Things 10
C Black People : Black Afrikans Show No Self-Respect Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : Black Afrikans Stuck In The Quagmire Of Belief And We Self-Serious Black Afrikans Must Free Ourselves!!! Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : Is God Real Or Is Just Our Higher Self? Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : It's A Serious Problem Black Afrikan People Are To The Self Of Black Afrikan People!!! Black People Open Forum 0
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : We each can be a poet. Furthermore we have the spirit in all of us... True aura to self discovery Configure Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Vhedza1 African American History Culture : The Afrocomb, Black Hair, Slavery & Self-Hatred (Updated) African American History Culture 0
Perfection Sudan : In Context Series: Self-Determination: A Solution to the Sudan Problem Sudan 0
Perfection Liberia : In Context Series: Self-Determination in Colonial Liberia and American Black Nationalism Liberia 0
Perfection Black People Politics : In Context Series: China in Africa-- Savior or self-interest? Black People Politics 0
R Black Poetry : Self aware that elsewhere at another place there is butter and lace that he can chase he can jest ta Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Mister Aten Africa : Innerstanding Self" All Things Africa 0
dunwiddat Black People : skin bleaching - Is this self hatred Black People Open Forum 10
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : Woman killed by self-driving Uber car identified, as company suspends testing Science and Technology 4
candeesweet Black Poetry : The donation of self for more to happen Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
IFE Black People : #MeToo Shows That Women Must Learn Sexual Self-defence Black People Open Forum 8
Chevron Dove Chevron Dove : BEING BLACK or BROWN’ Is it Self Hatred or SELF-ish Preservation? Chevron Dove 4
sekou kasimu Black People : Self Determination/Separation From Whites. Black People Open Forum 128
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Sports : Even if NFL beats Ezekiel Elliott, league suffered immense self-inflicted damage Black Sports 10
N The Front Porch : Looking to expand more on knowledge of self and NGE teachings The Front Porch 1
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Evolve In Intelligent Order Then Solve Your Problems Quietly (Metamorph Self) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Trey bennett Black Spirituality Religion : Isolation/ peace amongst self Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 5
Kemetstry African American History Culture : DEACONS OF SELF DEFENSE African American History Culture 0
CE Wogu Black People : 28 Causes of Failure: Accurate Self-analysis Black People Open Forum 5
ManicRaider Black People : How do you ignore or not hate the self-haters? Black People Open Forum 11