Black Entertainment : I enjoy watching Big Bang Theory

HODEE

Jul 2, 2003
( Alonewolf ) California.. by way of the LOU
Occupation
(RF) Technician
In the show the actors state some factual and interesting things related to science and technology that have intrigued and amused. It is "IMO" a funny and entertaining show.

What I really enjoy is reading the "VANITY CARDS" the creator of the show places at the very ending seconds of their half hour.

Below is one vanity card chosen at random.

They are insightful, on point, satirical and funny.

CHUCK LORRE PRODUCTIONS, #359

Okay, I'm just gonna say it out loud. There are times when going crazy looks attractive.

And I'm not talking about becoming charmingly eccentric. I've already got that covered nine ways to Sunday.
No, I'm talking about purposely emigrating to the land of lunacy.
That special psychological zip code where The Ancient Laws of Behave Yourself no longer apply.
My "reasoning" is simple. It takes a great deal of effort to sustain a conservative, trustworthy persona. Surrendering that effort would involve, from a Freudian perspective, a conscious dismantling of the super ego - that part of the psyche entrusted with enforcing parental and socially approved actions.
And therein lies the allure of going full frontal wack-a-doodle.
The constant energy required to pass as normal would suddenly become available for doing and saying whatever pleases me in the moment.
Imagine it. The id and libido completely unbound by any and all moral or cultural restrictions.

Hmm... Probably won't need the shrink anymore... might need a lawyer.

I no longer can find my membership card, but I am an asylum member. lol :lol::nuts:

HODEE

Jul 2, 2003
( Alonewolf ) California.. by way of the LOU
Occupation
(RF) Technician
Me too - i got every episode
I was just thinking today. That is going on my Christmas list to my Family. Yes we sometimes know what we are getting but getting it is still exciting because it happened.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Clarity to pursue my mission in 2020
Destee wrote on Omowale Jabali's profile.
Hi Brother O! YAAAAAY! Good to see you! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year! :heart:
Destee wrote on King Tubbs's profile.
Hi Brother - so good to see you in the house again! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Sister ... what did you decide? How will we be moving forward? I've been working, I am excited. I Love You! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart:
One-Hundredd wrote on Destee's profile.
Hope you having a happy holidayz