Black Entertainment : I enjoy watching Big Bang Theory

HODEE

Alonewolf
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jul 2, 2003
In the show the actors state some factual and interesting things related to science and technology that have intrigued and amused. It is "IMO" a funny and entertaining show.

What I really enjoy is reading the "VANITY CARDS" the creator of the show places at the very ending seconds of their half hour.

Below is one vanity card chosen at random.

They are insightful, on point, satirical and funny.

CHUCK LORRE PRODUCTIONS, #359

Okay, I'm just gonna say it out loud. There are times when going crazy looks attractive.

And I'm not talking about becoming charmingly eccentric. I've already got that covered nine ways to Sunday.
No, I'm talking about purposely emigrating to the land of lunacy.
That special psychological zip code where The Ancient Laws of Behave Yourself no longer apply.
My "reasoning" is simple. It takes a great deal of effort to sustain a conservative, trustworthy persona. Surrendering that effort would involve, from a Freudian perspective, a conscious dismantling of the super ego - that part of the psyche entrusted with enforcing parental and socially approved actions.
And therein lies the allure of going full frontal wack-a-doodle.
The constant energy required to pass as normal would suddenly become available for doing and saying whatever pleases me in the moment.
Imagine it. The id and libido completely unbound by any and all moral or cultural restrictions.

Hmm... Probably won't need the shrink anymore... might need a lawyer.

I no longer can find my membership card, but I am an asylum member. lol :lol::nuts:

HODEE

Alonewolf
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jul 2, 2003
Me too - i got every episode
I was just thinking today. That is going on my Christmas list to my Family. Yes we sometimes know what we are getting but getting it is still exciting because it happened.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Black Poetry : Its a dumb start but it from the heart and bona fide now I'm gonna ride home with this boy a kiss he can enjoy so lets get under way gonna be wet thun Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
OldSoul Black People : Enjoy 9 minutes of Nina's Love Black People Open Forum 0
SwagII The Front Porch : Here to enjoy serous social issues that concern us all The Front Porch 5
dattaswami1 Black Christians : Enjoy Unhappy Scene Immediately When it Comes Christian Study Group 0
HODEE Black Jokes Humor : A Dance-Off...Hope you enjoy this! Black Jokes Humor 0
rapunzal24 Black People : What did you enjoy about your Thanksgiving? Black People Open Forum 5
Destee Destee's Thoughts I'm Beginning to Enjoy Making Videos! Destee's Thoughts 15
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : Mere knowledge through words will not bring realization- Enjoy the misery Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 5
HODEE Black Poetry : FRONT PAGE FLOW.. enjoy Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : How to enjoy worry Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : Mere knowledge through words will not bring realization- Enjoy the misery Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : The Fakers Of Freedom, Is Not Permitted To Enjoy Freedom Attributes!!! Chief Elder Osiris 0
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : How to enjoy worry Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : Mere knowledge through words will not bring realization- Enjoy the misery Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 5
T Black Entertainment : Did u enjoy listen to classic moments??? Black Entertainment 0
MzBlkAngel Black Poetry : enjoy the ride....... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
O Black Picture Image Gallery : Enjoy Black Picture Image Gallery 8
M Black Poetry : IN HONOR OF AMUN-RA LESBIAN POST I WROTE THIS AWHILE JUST FUN BACK READ AND ENJOY Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 11
OldSoul Black People : Patrisse Cullors, Addressing BLM Controversy - 13 min video worth watching Black People Open Forum 1
R Black Poetry : Groove with cake and convinced her hips move make sense boys be girl watching while the world is marching to beauty, at the bar hope around got mechan Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : Are Watching No Doubt Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
crwn Black Spirituality Religion : You Won't Believe in Christianity Anymore or The Bible After Watching This Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Entertainment : What Your TV Binge-Watching Routine Says About You Black Entertainment 5
rapunzal24 Black People : Watching the sun rise. Black People Open Forum 5
Destee Internet Technology : Blackshades - Is Your Web Camera Being Turned On, Watching You, Recording You, Surreptitiously? Science and Technology 20
cherryblossom Audio Video Web Conferencing : Ray Charles: All Night/All Day, Angels Keep Watching Over Me Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
skuderjaymes Audio Video Web Conferencing : Their Eyes Were Watching God [Full Movie] Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
OldSoul OldSoul : Rachel Maddow On Mass Shootings - Worth Watching OldSoul 2
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : Jay-Z Streets Is Watching Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
C Black Travel : whale watching washington Black Travel 6
OldSoul OldSoul : Watching OldSoul on the radio today OldSoul 0
anAfrican Black People : Watching the watchers Black People Open Forum 1
anAfrican Black People : i always feel like somebody's watching me Black People Open Forum 3
MsInterpret Trouble with watching videos Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 7
$$RICH$$ Black Haiku : watching without seeing Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
TotalView Quiet Poetry Lounge : watching empty buses Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
B Black Poetry : For my son: I stand, watching over you Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Ankhur Black People : Scrutiny needed over the Fox(Fed. Res.) watching the Hen House Black People Open Forum 0
Ankhur Black People : After all the bailouts, the Fox will be watching the Hen House Black People Open Forum 0
R Black Short Stories : The Street is Watching! Short Stories - Authors - Writing 2
asimplepoet Black Poetry : They say their eyes were watching GOD Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
tyab14 Black People : Are They Watching Black People Open Forum 23
N Black Spirituality Religion : Positive Videos OUR People should be watching Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 7
T Black Poetry : The Gods are Watching Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
Destee Black People : Big Brother is Watching You Black People Open Forum 2
asimplepoet Black Poetry : Window watching Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
M Destee Network : Get Hired..Get Paid Watching Movies .. Destee Network : 0
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : WINDOW watching Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
S Science and Technology : I Always Feel Like Somebody's Watching Me Science and Technology 3
Bishop Black Poetry : Dark Bishop Watching Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10