Pets / Animals : I don't care much for Dogs

MsInterpret

Apr 21, 2007
Washington
My manfriend has a pit...and it's a puppy right now, and it has puppy ways, but he's training it to be a killer, guard dog...You can't pet it and he won't let it close to you and keeps it in a small cage, big enough that it can turn around in...while being left in the garage....sometimes he'll take him for a walk.

Not all dogs are dangerous...and it's the owner that makes them like that.
Generally, dogs are much like their owner's personality.

For example...

I had a cocker spaniel as a child, and I'm sure the dog would have turned out okay, but I abused it, threw it across the room, pounded it's paws with my fists, and hit it with pillows...and the vets called him a blonde rottweiler...he tried to attack everyone, except me...then one day he decided to try and attack my dad and that was it and they put my puppy to sleep :(

Xeon

Banned
Aug 19, 2015
Ha! Dogs are man's best friend. They don't judge you, steal from you (except food), they are loyal and unlike people -they are always glad to see you!

carbonite

Banned
Nov 22, 2015
"Ha! Dogs are man's best friend. They don't judge you, steal from you (except food), they are loyal and unlike people -they are always glad to see you!"

This is very true...!

kidkhuti33

Jan 10, 2016
This actually shows how true the explanation of the white people hold true today. When exiled to Europe they even tamed the wolf to be their hunting companion in the caves and mountains, these people instinctively trusted thier baby with a group of animals...
Sounds like a neaderthal move to me °Judge Greg Mathis Voice°

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: