asimplepoet

Mar 13, 2006
Somewhere between paradise and diaster
Occupation
Teacher
When you strive to do better,
you do better!

It's ok to be a work in progress
just make sure there is work in progress.

Time to embrace life where you are
and stop letting life embrace you!

Even if you on the right track
standing still gets you nowhere

And if you stand still too long
you are bound to get run over

Get back in the race and
"RUN..FOREST RUN"

Doing the same thing over and over again
expecting different results is the definition of insanity

If you want something you never had before
Then you have to do something you never done before

Step out of the box of the status quo
Color out of the lines and take the limits off

I dare you to stop playing follow the leader
And reign like the king and queen you are meant to be

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
STAFF
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
This piece spoke to me in depth and in truth and hit home !!!!
thankz

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : A DARE TO BE DIFFERENT !!! Chief Elder Osiris 1
C Black People : With The Use Of Common **** Sense I Dare Black Afrikans To Think!!! Black People Open Forum 0
Ndugu Black People : White Supremacy Pulling Crap, they would not Dare of Back in the Days of Black Movements Black People Open Forum 21
KaHotep Black Haiku : Dare Not? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Keita Kenyatta Black People : I DARE YOU Black People Open Forum 4
asimplepoet Black Poetry : A Dare to Invest in this Generation Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
T Black People : Care/Dare to JOIN ME NOW Black People Open Forum 1
asimplepoet Black Poetry : I dare you Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
S Black Relationships : Don't you dare come to BED with..... Black Relationships 137
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : DIVINE TRUTH DOUBLE DOG DARE YOU TO THINK !!! Chief Elder Osiris 10
1poetsought Black Poetry : TRUTH or DARE Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 11
C Poetry Critiques : Truth or Dare Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
Z Black Poetry : How Dare You Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
river Black People : Dr. KILL-Dare and the Sickness Syndicate Black People Open Forum 0
A Black Poetry : Dont you even dare to misabuse this situation Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
P Black Haiku : dare to be lost Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
Khasm13 Khasm13 : dare iz a darkside.... Khasm13 9
MzBlkAngel Black Poetry : Monetary's Black Pearl...."Do I dare". Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 18
Bluewater Black Poetry : I Don't Know Do I Dare ? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 16
G Black Poetry : Dare I Dream In This Day and Age? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : How Dare U >>>>>haiku Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
cocobutterskyn Black People : Do I dare tread in this direction? Black People Open Forum 48
Perfection Black Women : ▶Speaking of Black Women◀White Women & Black Men: Different Responses in Reading Black Women's Texts Black Women 0
shaka64 Black People : Ohio Man Graduates from Two Different Colleges with Law Degree and MBA — On the Same Day Black People Open Forum 0
R Black Short Stories : Different Coarses Short Stories - Authors - Writing 0
103 ao kiji Black People : ao kiji, "the blue pheasant", breaks down the different levels of consciousness Black People Open Forum 7
Queenie Black Money Business Jobs : A different strategy? Black Money Business Jobs 0
crwn Black People : How the World Map Looks Wildly Different Than You Think Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : It’s Berry Season! The Health Benefits of 8 Different Kinds Black Health and Wellness 1
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : How did we get Two different Pope List ??? AACOOLDRE 0
S Black Entertainment : Different Drummer: Elvin Jones (1979) Black Entertainment 2
shaka64 Black People : A father from a different perspective Black People Open Forum 0
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : Different religions have different opinion on God! Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 9
CSmith Black Sports : Two different perspectives on Donald Sterling Black Sports 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Christians : ‘Noah’ movie review: Russell Crowe in a slightly different take on the biblical story Christian Study Group 15
shaka64 Black Parenting : Tennessee's deadbeat dads: The three men who have fathered 78 children with 46 different women... an Black Parenting 116
Kemet Travel The Front Porch : Discover yourself by travel with Kemet Travel on a different kind of Spirit journey The Front Porch 7
Blackbird Black People : What makes us different? Black People Open Forum 1
dunwiddat Black People : Would you like to be a different sex for a year Black People Open Forum 29
chuck Black People : Men And Women Are Different Because Of More Than Biology Black People Open Forum 0
Fine1952 Black People : Different Day - Same Manure Black People Open Forum 0
KaHotep Black Spirituality Religion : How to pray many different ways for Black Christians Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 3
1poetsought Black Poetry : A Different Truth Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Ra Nehem Black Spirituality Religion : Tefnut and Sekhmet - Two Different Abosom (Deities) Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Destee Black People : Are There Different Concepts of Mathematics - African vs European For Example ? Black People Open Forum 90
Writeous1 Black People : Shooting at Aurora, Colorado Theater ... A Different Story Black People Open Forum 13
S Black People Politics : A Different Perspective On The Timeline Of Travon Martin Murder Case From A Black Perspective Black People Politics 0
Destee Black People Politics : Mandatory Automobile and Health Insurance - Why Different Responses for Virtually the Same Thing? Black People Politics 3
S Black Spirituality Religion : Question for the different religions that use the same bible Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 10
Keita Kenyatta Black People Politics : Michelle Obama's "All this for a **** flag" shown at three different speeds Black People Politics 0