Black Poetry : I couldn't sleep

HODEE

Alonewolf
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jul 2, 2003
Good Morning Baby.... I had to call, you

I woke up early this morning thinking about the quake.​
The shaking moans and shuddering that took place.
Last night.

All night.

You didn’t know that a man can do such things.
I know because I know what it takes
To make your body intoned.
Resonate baby.

Making you humm.
That orgasmic rhythm.

That shake.

Earth moving, soul stirring shutter you do.
Drives my feverish fire, force.
Thrusting deeper into you.

I mean sing and Lick you there.

The quiver shoots up your center.

Not knowing when the next will occur

You rocked me girl.
I mean you got me as hard as a Christmas candy.

Sweet flickers with my finger tips
Across your breast,
Sends quivers up your back.

Flick, there is another

My tongue slides across your t*t.
Hands on your backside,
Other on the cl*t.

I woke up early this morning
Thinking about the quake.

Rolling out of bed
Isn’t easy, but I got’s
Some ends to make.

I’ll see you tonight.

Da Street So'ja

Banned
Jun 11, 2001
where failure is not an option
Occupation
thrivin' spiritually/physically/emotionally/financ
now i can't sleep

after reading this

i'm up NOW

NO PUN INTENDED

hahahahahahhahahahaha

feeling the playa hea

peace:qqb021:

4EVERLUV

Jun 2, 2006
HODEE:
Hmmmmm....
This is some HOTT PROPERTY!!!!!
Do yo thang.....

Much Luv

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DIIMOND Black Poetry : I couldn't sleep ( I need u...) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
T Black Poetry : that night i couldn't sleep* Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
R Black Poetry : He was having fun in town saw a girl and spun around her skin black he couldn't begin a whack conve Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : Couldn't Have Lived it Any Other Way Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Baby birdie i i i couldn't save Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Why Couldn't Marissa Alexander Stand Her Ground in Florida? Black People Open Forum 13
W Black People : Marvin couldn't dance. Black People Open Forum 4
Destee Black People : Hillary Couldn't Manage Her Husband ... How She Gonna Manage The Country? Black People Open Forum 15
G Jails / Prisons : From prison, Dad couldn't save Desiray-other black fathers to learn from his mi Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : The Fish that couldn't save himself AACOOLDRE 0
queentswana Quiet Poetry Lounge : Couldn't lose, what I didn't have Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 23
B Black Poetry : They said I couldn't....now they want my baby!! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
M Black Poetry : Even as a candidate couldn’t see straight and debate Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
S Black Poetry : couldn't find a title so this'll do(WASTE OF TIME) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 14
thatgirl74 Quiet Poetry Lounge : Untitled --- couldn't find a name for this one Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
watzinaname Black Poetry : I Couldn't Breathe Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 13
M Black Poetry : To My Sista's (for those who said, I couldn't and those who said I could) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 14
G Black Poetry : When You Couldn't Come Through...Love is all about being there. (please indulge me) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
D Black Poetry : The Fall of Our Summer (For Lovers Who Couldn't Get Past That 1st Step) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
T Black Poetry : when i couldn't scribe Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
blakverb Black Poetry : She said she couldn't be broken Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 18
N Black Poetry : I Couldn't Grow Today Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 11
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : YOU’RE NOT GETTING ENOUGH SLEEP—AND IT’S KILLING YOU Black Health and Wellness 4
R Black Poetry : Proceed to weep need some sleep rest my eyes got breasts and thighs your game is a hardcore strain o Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Zimbabwe : Trump U.N. Speech Apparently Sent Zimbabwe President Robert Mugabe to Sleep Zimbabwe 0
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : African Americans get less sleep than whites, an inequality stretching back to slavery African American History Culture 1
Liberty Health and Wellness : Op-Ed African Americans get less sleep than whites, an inequality stretching back to slavery Black Health and Wellness 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : 5 Ways Not Getting Enough Sleep Hurts Your Health and Appearance Black Health and Wellness 1
jamesfrmphilly Black Relationships : monique-explains-why-her-husband-can-sleep-with-other-women Black Relationships 0
Miss SelinaUK Audio Video Web Conferencing : Media: Ice Cube says he's not losing sleep over Jerry Heller's death Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : 10 Surprising Foods to Help You Sleep Better Black Health and Wellness 4
jamesfrmphilly Health and Wellness : sleep promotes wellness..... Black Health and Wellness 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : New sleep apnea pill derived from cannabis Science and Technology 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Your Body After a Night of Not-Enough Sleep Black Health and Wellness 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : Scientists Unlock a Mystery of REM Sleep Science and Technology 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : The Best Sleep Position for Your Brain Black Health and Wellness 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Justice can't sleep Forever AACOOLDRE 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : 10 tips to help you get a better night's sleep Black Health and Wellness 2
Destee Black People : Ever Got Beat Up in Your Sleep - Waking to Scratches, Bruises, Black Eyes, etc.? Black People Open Forum 11
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : 7 Real-Life Tips for Better Sleep Black Health and Wellness 2
Angela22 Black Poetry : Sweet Sleep Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Alarm Clock Nigeria : Nigerian fanatics murder 50 students in their sleep Nigeria 6
Kemetstry Black Relationships : More Couples Sleep Separate and Happy Black Relationships 37
jamesfrmphilly Black Entertainment : Michael Jackson was totally sleep-deprived before death Black Entertainment 0
dunwiddat Black People : Do You Sleep Well Black People Open Forum 17
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Sleep Positions: Personality traits and sleep habits. Black Health and Wellness 0
skuderjaymes Black People : Inhumanity knows no ethnic boundaries.. don't sleep on man's inhumanity to man. (warning: graphic) Black People Open Forum 88
macoo Science and Technology : Lots of sleep and sudden death For women and men Science and Technology 18
1poetsought Black Poetry : THE BIG SLEEP Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Feather Podcasts / MP3s / Audio : At Night I'll Cry Your Tears So You Can Sleep...june, By:fertile Ground Audio Video Web Conferencing 0