gurl ya waking meup wit dis coz my black
book is filled up.........:)

N2urSoul

Mar 17, 2001
Minneapolis, MN
Occupation
Director, Community Employment Strategies
$$RICH$$

:lol: Brotha, Imma have to be honest, (and I know you love me for doing so)... you be messin' me up with some of your responses! :lol: It lets me know you have a whole 'nother take on my poetry, sometimes its a different edge than from what I'm sayin in the piece...??

I still gotz love for you
anyway Boo ~

Thanks for the read!!

N2

N2urSoul

Mar 17, 2001
Minneapolis, MN
Occupation
Director, Community Employment Strategies
epiphany

Sistah the feeling is mutual! I appreciate your work likewise... and I'm glad you enjoyed reading this piece from out of my notebook!

Thanks sistah friend.

N2

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Black Poetry : She sweet and blackwith a tremendous street actboys carry her bookseven the dairy is shookover the milk in her breastsshe's wearing a silk dress Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : She sweet and black with a tremendous street act boys carry her books even the dairy is shook over the milk in her breasts she's wearing a silk dress Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : The verbal is a twist energetic This is pathetic like a list of medics That carry folks and these very quotes Belong on a stretcher usually this choke Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Spirituality Religion : Texas pastor says he'll now carry gun while preaching Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 11
R Black Poetry : HE SAID: Some of these girls begin to carry BEN AND JERRY ice cream // It's free today be a nice que Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 16
R Black Poetry : these rhymes like a truck carry loads and bury codes when I spin my wheels in mud and begin to feel Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Black History Month: We carry the imprints of people and places African American History Culture 37
Gorilla Computers - Software Hardware : Google blimps will carry wireless signal across Africa Science and Technology 1
$$RICH$$ Black Men : What do we carry or offer Black Men 24
R Black Poetry : Carry On Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Black Folks Are to Carry The Burden Of guilt? Chief Elder Osiris 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : MUTINY ON THE LIFE BOAT THAT CARRY US TO THE DESTRUCTION OF BLACK PEOPLE Chief Elder Osiris 2
Kemetstry Gun Ownership : DO YOU CARRY A WEAPON FOR PROTECTION? Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 90
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : BEING BLACK CARRY NO INDEPENDENT VALUE IN THE WORLD TODAY Chief Elder Osiris 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : To Remain Asleep In The Time Of Enlightenment, Carry A Heavy Price!!! Chief Elder Osiris 0
G Black People : Who will carry on rights movement? Black People Open Forum 3
M Black Poetry : Carry a plan like a military command it’s an about face Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
ASHANTA Black Poetry : Humble The Elders That Carry The Cross Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
HODEE Black People : Small-Business Grants for Minorities - It's Time we Open Corner Stores and Build Businesses Again Black People Open Forum 0
R Black Poetry : many times a plenty rhmesdon't hit the mark and onlinehe git to start over, go to schoolsit on a low stool at the bar coolorder a small meal and i Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : “This is all chocolate but like a small rocket this stuff will take off had enough girl your cake is soft give me a break let me toss some words in yo Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Al D Africa : Small Pharma in Africa working towards solutions to counterfeit drugs All Things Africa 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Africa : Jumia expands its lending program for small businesses across Africa All Things Africa 0
jamesfrmphilly Law Forum : small number of police cause most of the complaints... Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
nilevalley Black Money Business Jobs : Why do black people allow Asians and Arabs to dominate small businesses in their neighborhood? Black Money Business Jobs 24
R Black Poetry : See pride reside in small town and soon be all around accumulate and cause doom to fate no way to g Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Kemetstry Health and Wellness : INVENTOR OF SMALL POX INOCULATION Black Health and Wellness 16
Blackbird Black People : Small World Black People Open Forum 4
WhatNeedsToBeDone Black People : Would you say that areas with small Black populations have more Black Unity? Black People Open Forum 6
Alarm Clock Black Money Business Jobs : Microsoft SA is looking for small, black-owned software companies Black Money Business Jobs 0
Ken Taylor Nigeria : Growth Potential fort Small Businesses in Nigeria Nigeria 1
dunwiddat Health and Wellness : soda restrictions will hurt minority-owned small businesses Black Health and Wellness 5
cherryblossom Black Events : 100 Black Men of L.I. Small Business Forum Black Events 0
Chevron Dove Chevron Dove : One Small Step for Man, One Giant Leap for Mankind…from the Moon to Mars!? Chevron Dove 2
O Black Entertainment : small,soul,facts Black Entertainment 1
O Black Entertainment : small,soul,facts,pt.2 Black Entertainment 2
O Black Entertainment : small,soul,facts,pt1 Black Entertainment 2
D Black People : 11-YEAR-OLD BOY TOO SMALL FOR JAIL Black People Open Forum 8
I Black People : Big Thinkers and Small Thinkers Black People Open Forum 0
R Black Poetry : All MC’S are like small trees they lean over in the wind Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
$ Black Relationships : Good men come in small packages Black Relationships 8
R Black People : The Economy: Small talk...... Black People Open Forum 15
anAfrican Science and Technology : Book: Computer Security For the Home and Small Office Science and Technology 0
M Black Poetry : ~Inevitable: A Small Stream~ Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
HODEE Black People : A small Russian Democracy has it right! Black People Open Forum 2
Khasm13 Khasm13 : da small man in an angry land... Khasm13 8
D Black Haiku : small forest Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 17
NittyGrit Black Poetry : small things....what its all about Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
D Black Authors : Small Press Month/Contest Short Stories - Authors - Writing 5
S Black Poetry : Small journeys Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10