Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
YES COCO

WE R SURROUNDED BY THE WALKS OF
WHAT WE CALL HYPOCRISY............SO MANY
WANNA BE'S LIKE ME..........AM I ALL THEY SEE!?:D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Black People : The Weakness And Hypocrisy Of Black Afrikan Leadership Black People Open Forum 0
Al D Black People : THE FACE OF HYPOCRISY, IGNORANCE AND DENIAL (A PALE-SKINNED MAN) Black People Open Forum 0
RAPTOR Black People : The Good, the Bad, and the Hypocrisy of The Every Child Achieves Act Black People Open Forum 0
RAPTOR Sudan : US Hypocrisy on Crimean secession move: Washington Supported Break-up of Sudan, Yugoslavia, Iraq Sudan 0
Blackbird Black People : Hypocrisy is part of Human Nature Black People Open Forum 23
Chevron Dove Black Hebrew Israelites : The Hypocrisy of a Black MISS ISRAEL Black Hebrew Israelites Study Group 0
Alarm Clock Black People : “We The People”: America’s Independence Day Hypocrisy Black People Open Forum 1
RAPTOR Black People Politics : Hypocrisy?: State rep. supporter of right-to-work bills, works to exempt hubby from right-to-work Black People Politics 1
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Afrika In Its Time O Awakening, Will Reveal The Hypocrisy Of The world. Chief Elder Osiris 5
A Black People : Does anyone else see the Hypocrisy here? Black People Open Forum 66
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : The Hypocrisy Of America On The Issue Of Racism Chief Elder Osiris 1
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : THE HYPOCRISY IN CLAIMING A DESIRE FOR RACIAL UNITY Chief Elder Osiris 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : THE HYPOCRISY OF BLACK AND WHITE PEOPLE WHEN THEY MAKE CLAIM THAT RACE IS NO LONGER A Chief Elder Osiris 0
G Black Spirituality Religion : The Jezebels of Hypocrisy -Women Preachers Are Hypocrities Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Destee Black People : Republican Hypocrisy Pedophilia Revealed Black People Open Forum 2
G Black People : *The Hypocrisy of A Forth of July Celebration As We Morph into Servitude* Black People Open Forum 1
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : The Hypocrisy Of Black And White America When the Issue Is Race Chief Elder Osiris 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Obama and The Hypocrisy of Black Leadership Chief Elder Osiris 4
MANASIAC Black People : Mexcian Hypocrisy. Black People Open Forum 3
K Black People : The Terry Schiavo case and white culture's hypocrisy Black People Open Forum 38
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Black Leadership Hypocrisy Chief Elder Osiris 0
P Black Spirituality Religion : Response To Story: "Democracy OR Hypocrisy: All Races Have Devils" Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
P Black People : "Democracy OR Hypocrisy" Black People Open Forum 1
P "Democracy OR Hypocrisy"(4Mr.Ramey) Black Men 6