Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of Sankofa,

... Is this HAARP Family? Is this a conspiracy ensuring re-election of the President, or what?

PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN INTERRUPTED
The storm interrupted the U.S. presidential campaign with eight days to go before the election, as President Barack Obama and Republican challenger Mitt Romney canceled events. Both men acted cautiously to avoid coming across as overtly political while millions of people are imperiled by the storm ahead of the November 6 election.

2012-10-28T235807Z_1707703001_GM1E8AT0M2U01_RTRMADP_3_STORM-SANDY-HURRICANE.JPG

The skyline of New York's Lower Manhattan and One World Trade Center are seen while people pull their luggage at Waterfront in New Jersey, October 28, 2012. Tens of millions of East Coast residents scrambled on Sunday to prepare for Hurricane Sandy, which could make landfall as the largest storm to hit the United States, bringing battering winds, flooding and even heavy snow. REUTERS/Eduardo Munoz (UNITED STATES - Tags: ENVIRONMENT DISASTER)

Hurricane Sandy on verge of New Jersey landfall

NEW YORK/REHOBOTH BEACH, Delaware (Reuters) - Hurricane Sandy, one of the biggest storms ever to hit the United States, lashed the densely populated East Coast on Monday, shutting down transportation, forcing evacuations in flood-prone areas and interrupting the presidential campaign.
Fierce winds and flooding racked hundreds of miles of Atlantic coastline and heavy snows were forecast farther inland at higher elevations as the center of the storm moves ashore along the coast of southern New Jersey or Delaware on Monday evening.
http://news.yahoo.com/evacuations-shutdowns-east-coast-storm-004900195.html

Peace In,

dunwiddat

Sep 17, 2012

... Is this HAARP Family? Is this a conspiracy ensuring re-election of the President, or what?

2012-10-28T235807Z_1707703001_GM1E8AT0M2U01_RTRMADP_3_STORM-SANDY-HURRICANE.JPG

The skyline of New York's Lower Manhattan and One World Trade Center are seen while people pull their luggage at Waterfront in New Jersey, October 28, 2012. Tens of millions of East Coast residents scrambled on Sunday to prepare for Hurricane Sandy, which could make landfall as the largest storm to hit the United States, bringing battering winds, flooding and even heavy snow. REUTERS/Eduardo Munoz (UNITED STATES - Tags: ENVIRONMENT DISASTER)

Hurricane Sandy on verge of New Jersey landfall

NEW YORK/REHOBOTH BEACH, Delaware (Reuters) - Hurricane Sandy, one of the biggest storms ever to hit the United States, lashed the densely populated East Coast on Monday, shutting down transportation, forcing evacuations in flood-prone areas and interrupting the presidential campaign.
Fierce winds and flooding racked hundreds of miles of Atlantic coastline and heavy snows were forecast farther inland at higher elevations as the center of the storm moves ashore along the coast of southern New Jersey or Delaware on Monday evening.
http://news.yahoo.com/evacuations-shutdowns-east-coast-storm-004900195.html

Peace In,
:cool::weights::confused:

I have a friend in New Jersey and her family, also friends in Maryland, my ex has relatives in New York. I do pray for them that they will be safe. Wish all the folks here all the best and pray for their safety and that of their families. This hurricane is a ferocious one.. Barbados was not in its path and for that I am grateful. Life is so funny, that when something like this is occurring, the things that we think that are so important are not that important anymore. Folks are concerned about their personal safety, that of their loved ones. Even if a home is destroyed and the lives are saved...we prefer that. In times like these we become more aware of what IS REALLY IMPORTANT.

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

... Well, so much for partisanship and big government... smh, my how things change:

"He worked on that last night with me…offered any other assets that we needed to help," Christie said. "I want to thank the president personally for his personal attention to this."
Appearing on Fox News, Christie said the storm is bigger than the election.
"I have a job in New Jersey that is much bigger than presidential politics," Gov. Chris Christie said on the show Fox & Friends. "I couldn't care less about that."
Gov. Christie Praises President Obama

One of Mitt Romney's biggest supporters, New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, had nothing but praise forPresident Barack Obama today, as his state prepares to rebuild from the damage caused by Hurricane Sandy.
"I have to say, the administration, the president, himself and FEMA Administrator Craig Fugate have been outstanding with us so far," Christie said on Good Morning America. "We have a great partnership with them."
http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blog...ident-obama-124558550--abc-news-politics.html

3db6bb6d971f771e1f0f6a7067003350.jpg

Associated Press/Charles Sykes - A parking lot full of yellow cabs is flooded as a result of superstorm Sandy on Tuesday, Oct. 30, 2012 in Hoboken, NJ. (AP Photo/Charles Sykes)

Peace In,

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : Trump warns of 'bad people' among Bahamas hurricane survivors Black People Open Forum 7
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Travel : Hurricane predictions signal good news for your gas tank Black Travel 0
Queenie Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : Hurricane Maria forced Puerto Ricans to change their hairstyles Beauty - Black Hair Care - Fashion 0
Queenie Black People : Hurricane Irma Black People Open Forum 0
nilevalley Black People : Hurricane Harvey and Hurricane Katrina racial unevenness Black People Open Forum 0
Keita Kenyatta Black People : .....Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dead at 76 Black People Open Forum 8
CosmicMessenger Audio Video Web Conferencing : Blues Festival 2010 - Trombone Shorty - "Hurricane Season" Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : Hurricane Katrina anniversary Black People Open Forum 14
Ankhur Black People : Hurricane Prep Kit Black People Open Forum 0
Ankhur Black People : Hurricane Irene may trace the path of the Earthquake Black People Open Forum 5
neworleans baby Black People : Still " Hurricane Katrina" AFTERMATH Black People Open Forum 2
Ankhur Haiti : Hurricane Tomas predicted to Devestate Haiti and Hurt Jamaica Pan-Africanism - African Diaspora 7
Ankhur Black People : State Farm to cut 1/8 of a Million Policies just before Hurricane Season Black People Open Forum 1
T African American History Culture : Hurricane Katrina Anniversary African American History Culture 5
L Black People : CDC 2009 Hurricane Links Black People Open Forum 0
Destee Black People : Hurricane Gustav Black People Open Forum 41
A Black People : Where is the topic where the white lady said hurricane katrina was due to weather mod Black People Open Forum 2
G Black People : Hurricane Katrina Song-Signs and Wonders Black People Open Forum 0
SpiritualONE Black People : Hurricane Relief Funds Here Black People Open Forum 0
K Black People : Bush Supporters Outrage by Song Lyrics Regarding Hurricane Katrina Wants It Banned Black People Open Forum 6
V Black People : hurricane katrina survivor stories Black People Open Forum 0
P Black People : Cuba accepts US hurricane offer Black People Open Forum 1
B Black People : Hurricane Relief Effort? Black People Open Forum 9
L Black People : Have You Heard The Hurricane Song - This DEEP! Black People Open Forum 3
$$RICH$$ Black People : HURRICANE RITA picking up ! Black People Open Forum 0
Akilah Black People : In Hurricane's Aftermath, Winfrey Calls for Apology Black People Open Forum 7
Keita Kenyatta Black People : TO MAKE A HURRICANE Black People Open Forum 36
Destee Black People : No Black Reporters Covering Hurricane Katrina? Black People Open Forum 17
K Black People : Hurricane Charley's Response Vs. Katrina Black People Open Forum 7
K Black People : Tom Joyner Hurricane Katrina Fund Black People Open Forum 2
soulful2006 Quiet Poetry Lounge : To My Family (Hurricane Katrina Survivors) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
Destee Black People : Hurricane Dennis - Come'n Your Way? Black People Open Forum 17
Sangofa Black People : Hurricane Ivan Black People Open Forum 9
P Black Poetry : LIKE A HURRICANE Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 14
1poetsought Black Poetry : Hurricane Dame Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
E Hurricane Isabel Black Children 2
R Black Poetry : Eat candy galore on the sandy shore of VIRGINIA BEACH // try a love potion by the ocean go to town Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Eat candy galore on the sandy shore of VIRGINIA BEACH try a love potion by the ocean go to town give Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
E Black People : Sandy Hook Expert Threatened for Challenging Narrative : Back Off Or Bad Things Could Happen! Black People Open Forum 0
E Black People : Already Seen By Over 10,000,000 Viewers - Sandy Hook Exposed! Black People Open Forum 0
legit-writer Black People Politics : Mr. Obama Cancels His Campaigning Due to Superstorm Sandy Black People Politics 15
Kemetstry Black People : 3 Million Without Power by Sandy Black People Open Forum 0
C Black Poetry : SANDY'S WOMB CRIES Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Physicist Hadiyah-Nicole E Green Is On The Verge Of A Cancer Treatment Breakthrough Black People Doing Positive Things 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : Texas: Giant unstable sinkholes are growing, could be on verge of catastrophic collapse Science and Technology 0
Thuso Black Women : On the Verge: Are We Leaving Black Men Behind? Black Women 63
S Destee Network : Police State on the verge... Destee Network : 0