Pan Africanism : Hugo Chavez at UN

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Jahari Kavi Black People : Rest In Power to Hugo Chavez Black People Open Forum 7
Ankhur Black People : Was Hugo Chavez Poisoned by some global corporate Intel???? Black People Open Forum 1
B Haiti : Hugo Chavez and Venezuela aid to Haiti Pan-Africanism - African Diaspora 23
Ankhur Black People : Is Hugo Chavez a Conspiracy Nut? or Not! Black People Open Forum 0
Ankhur Haiti : Hugo Chavez offers limitless free fuel to Haiti during crisis Pan-Africanism - African Diaspora 9
Isaiah Black People : HUGO CHAVEZ ON THE TERRORIST ADMINISTRATION OF GEORGE BUSH Black People Open Forum 1
umbrarchist Black Entertainment : Triple Hugo Award Black Entertainment 3
Amnat77 Black People : Chavez says capitalism may have ended life on Mars Black People Open Forum 1
$$RICH$$ Black Sports : Mike Tyson /Sylvester Stallone/Julio Cesar Chavez Black Sports 2
Ankhur Black People : Chavez rejects any US ambassador that shirks the spirit of Diplomacy Black People Open Forum 2
Ankhur Black People : Chavez gives US a choice, Venezuelan oil, or Colombian drugs Black People Open Forum 2
Ankhur Black People : Hopefully Africa will take a cue from Chavez and Morales Black People Open Forum 4
G Black People : Fidel Castro calls into live Chavez TV show Black People Open Forum 0
G Black People : Chavez warns of resistance war with U.S. Black People Open Forum 2
P Africa : Chavez seeks ties in west Africa All Things Africa 0
A Pan Africanism : Mugabe, Chavez Slam U.S. at U.N. Event... African American History Culture 1
Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

We are in a new era. Those facts give us evidence we can reach the Melanin Tipping Point just by telling the truth. The Melanin Tipping Point is the point at which we go from healing to healed. Mchakato wa Uponyaji is the process of healing. Melanin Is Worth More Than Gold. That fact puts us in a different state mentally. It affects different people differently. What is certain is the Ubuntu paradigm is returning.
Melanin is worth more than gold. The Red, Black and Green is 100 years old. The Afric, official currency of the United States of Africa is worth over $2.
Shems Nbedjer wrote on Moon Child's profile.
Hello Moon Child, it's been a few years since we talked. Please let me know if you can do my chart for me, thank you. I'm in transition and really could help with some interpretations.
Change the world for the better, take care of it, because you live in it!
If the present Kuzma saw the then Kuzma, he would say: Boy, grit your teeth. In twenty years everything will be wrong!