Haiti : Hugo Chavez and Venezuela aid to Haiti

chuck

Aug 9, 2003
The era of us being the cheering section for other peoples alleged or real leaders etc. is passing or has past...

:fyi:

Corvo

navigator of live
May 9, 2003
LaLa land
Occupation
Furniture maker, a sculptor, and fight instructor
Thank you for the consideration. Bi-Racial forums in the USA are not the same as what happened here in the Caribbean. Mulatto means mixed, as almost all in this Hemisphere are.

If it was just black issues that would be fine, but as I said there is as AA slant to the discussions, and there shall be little or no deviation. would be interesting to know how many none AA members there are that have any length of time.

Bientempo
I have been at this web forum for a while now. I am a Black Puerto Rican. Many issues here pertain to AA only, but many are issue of all black people. We share and discuss many things. We learn from each other, but we do try to respect each others views. Hope you can see that your views of leaders of Latin-American countries are not much good here. In the case of Chavez, he has been more of a positive influence toward Haiti.

chuck

Aug 9, 2003
It was and is the very idea of uniting etc. between our various peoples and aliances between our various leaders, etc., such is what the alleged or real defenders of the (so called) white status quo fear coming to pass...

On the other hand, white leaders around the globe are hardly of one mind, other than promoting or protecting their various interests, etc.

I can guess Chavez is hardly the worst of the lot (as regards past or present latin american leaders)...

Do contrast with folk like 'W' (junior) would probably not even have been taken seriously as a candidate for the office of president--had not daddy (senior) been a key player--i. e,. in terms of the already established political establishment-- and a former president--etc...

So, whose standards shall we judge such folk on the basis of, posters?

I. e., idealistic ones we usually only apply to others of our ethnic/racial/etc. background, or realistic ones which few (if any) of those other folk ever did or do managed to measure up to??

You can already guess what my judgement calls etc. are a reflection of...

Now I'd like to heard and read as well as know and understand more about your own...

chuck

Aug 9, 2003
The difference between what others would have me to believe and what I'm finding out to be true?

I used to post on another forum, i. e., whereas its former nation's Haitian and Dominican posters argued and bickered, made accusations about the lack of merits of the people of the other, etc.:

Now, flashforward and you can easily guess and know how elated/pleased/suprised/etc. I am, to find out that the government officials etc. of the one nation are indeed coming to the aid of the other's nation...

Consciousness Raising Online!

Allow the N Word - yes or no?

• yes

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • no

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • not sure

Votes: 6 42.9%

Latest profile posts

Charles Thompson wrote on Enki's profile.
Good evening
"And I'm feeling good."-Nina Simone
Destee wrote on Angela22's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :dance4: ... Welcome Home! So good to have your sweet Spirit in the house! ... YAAAAAAY USSSSS! ... :yaay: :yaay: :swings: ... :heart:
Angela22 wrote on Enki's profile.
I hope all is well with you. Much love.:love:
Destee wrote on Charles Thompson's profile.
Hi Chuck ... is that you?!!! ... YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!! ... :yaay: ... I sure hope so! I have thought of you often! If it is not you, sorry for writing on your profile page @Charles Thompson and Welcome! ... :wave: