STAFF
Feb 15, 2007
africa
Occupation
Photographer
Open carry demonstrators protest police shootings

Link to story:
http://www.myfoxdfw.com/story/263288...sqiNp.facebook

Demonstrators held an open carry gun march through South Dallas on Wednesday to protest police shootings.

Organizers said the show of force served as a reminder of the right to bear arms to protect themselves from criminals and from police.

About 30 men and women with the Huey P. Newton Gun Club rallied through the streets, focusing on deadly police shootings from the Ferguson, MO shooting death of teen Michael Brown to shootings by local police.

4530750_G.jpg
4530744_G.jpg
4530927_G.jpg
4530928_G.jpg

Kadijah

Banned
Apr 7, 2013
Secret? How else 'cept by broadcasting it could my people in Texas make the folks in Ferguson and me proud in the Midwest? :10500:

That said, God help 'em.

THE-GOD

Jul 9, 2008
Secret? How else 'cept by broadcasting it could my people in Texas make the folks in Ferguson and me proud in the Midwest? :10500:

That said, God help 'em.

You can start a gun club and don't have to do photo-ops everything you "THINK" you doing something.

shaka64

STAFF
STAFF
Feb 15, 2007
africa
Occupation
Photographer
You can start a gun club and don't have to do photo-ops everything you "THINK" you doing something.
#1 thats their choice. #2 how would you prevent photo ops? if you go outside someone is going to shoot photos. what does this mean "everything you "THINK" you doing something."

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
RAPTOR African American History Culture : ON THIS DAY (1966) HUEY NEWTON AND BOOBY SEAL FOUNDED THE BLACK PANTHERS African American History Culture 10
S Black People : War Against The Panthers: A Study Of Repression In America HUEY P. NEWTON Black People Open Forum 8
ASHANTA Black Poetry : The Last Rights (Huey Newton Voices From The Grave) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
ASHANTA Black Ancestors : Huey, Rapp Brown, Malcolm X, Medgar Evers, Angela Davis The Warriors Black Liberation Honoring Black Ancestors 18
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : A theory that challenges Newton’s and Einstein’s gravity and nixes dark matter passed its first test Science and Technology 0
jamesfrmphilly Black Positive People : cam-newton-surprised-a-terminally-ill-boy Black People Doing Positive Things 0
Liberty Black Sports : Cam Newton: 'I'm an African-American QB that scares people' Black Sports 25
Destee Black Spirituality Religion : Did you know "Amazing Grace" was written by slave-trader / slave-owner - John Newton? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 59
S Science and Technology : Newton, Leibniz and Usain Bolt Science and Technology 1
RAPTOR Black Entertainment : Protest/Petition against thandie newton playing the role of an igbo from a novel Black Entertainment 2
S Egypt : Isaac Newton & The Ancient Egyptian Wisdom Egypt 1
Gorilla Science and Technology : Newton's written work Scanned and Publicaly Available Science and Technology 1
ASHANTA In The Spirit Of Heuy Newton Black Man Pslams Black Men 4
imhotep06 Law Forum : Are there any black gun groups here in Philly? Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
Angela22 Gun Ownership : If You Don't Like Guns, Does It Make Sense to Own a Gun? Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : El Paso, Dayton, Chicago: Media doesn't treat all gun violence the same Black People Open Forum 0
Ndugu Law Forum : How will the new Federal Gun Laws effect, Black folks seeking to use their 2 Amendment Rights?? Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
Perfection Law Forum : In Context Series: Where the Guns Come from-- The Gun Industry and Gun Commerce Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
Queenie Law Forum : Black people and gun ownership Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Spirituality Religion : Texas pastor says he'll now carry gun while preaching Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 11
Liberty Law Forum : Are There Any Solutions to the Gun Violence Problem In the Black Community? Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 11
Fine1952 Black People : Darren Wilson Just Admitted He LIED About Michael Brown Trying To Take His Gun Black People Open Forum 2
Senegal Law Forum : Lady Gun Owners Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Law Forum : Shootout mannequin challenge leads to gun, marijuana arrests Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 2
Damaris Sheldon Gun Ownership : Gun Ownership? Do You & Why? Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 7
Liberty Black People : Sundiata Cha-Jua/Real Talk: Breaking the cycle of gun violence in the black community Black People Open Forum 3
Liberty Gun Ownership : Gun Control Around the World: A Primer Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 14
jamesfrmphilly Black Spirituality Religion : gun-toting-hate-group-outnumbered-at-texas-mosque-by-armed-worshipers Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 3
ManicRaider Black Entertainment : Should I give my black characters a no gun rule? Black Entertainment 0
HODEE Black People : [Data Visualization]The racial divide on gun deaths in America Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Sports : End Gun Violence Black Sports 0
Enki The Police : Cop Shoots 2Yr Old Black Baby After Mistaking Pacifier for Gun Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 7
Kemetstry Law Forum : GUN CONTROL? Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
Liberty Law Forum : Gun Control and the Disarming of the Black Community Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
Kemetstry Law Forum : BLACKS DENIED GUN PERMITS IN CHICAGO? Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 15
RAPTOR Black People : Gun ban on Social Security recipients gets White House Wink Black People Open Forum 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Law Forum : Chicago group sues 3 suburbs over gun store regulations Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 11
Kemetstry Law Forum : BLACK GUN OWNER ASSAULTED BY VIGILANTE Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Gun Ownership : Black Men Openly Carrying a Gun in a Holster Will End Racial Profiling in America Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 98
KPITRL Black People : 12 year-old boy with toy gun shot and killed by white cop Black People Open Forum 1
RAPTOR Black People : Highway patrolman in Los Angeles beating loses gun and badge Black People Open Forum 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : Officer in fatal NY arrest stripped of gun, badge Black People Open Forum 10
Fine1952 Black People : Pat Robertson Says Don't 'Bust' Dad If He Pulls A Gun On Mom Black People Open Forum 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Blackman: Go Get A gun AACOOLDRE 1
dunwiddat Black People : Her life has been shattered by gun violence Black People Open Forum 1
Kadijah Black People : Gun violence in Chicago DOWN 23% this year Black People Open Forum 76
CosmicMessenger Audio Video Web Conferencing : Jimi Hendrix - Machine Gun Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : Zimmerman accused of threatening wife with gun Black People Politics 4
Alarm Clock Black People : Iowa issuing gun permits to the legally Blind Black People Open Forum 0
Kemetstry Science and Technology : AUTOMATIC LASER GUN PROTOTYPE BUILT Science and Technology 0