Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of Good Eating,

... Scrambled eggs is one of my favorites Family, got to try this one:)

How to Make Perfect Scrambled Eggs

10269361896_3fc79e3a93_z.jpg

Scrambled eggs and toast: sounds like an ascetic breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Sounds plain. Sounds boring. Sounds like something you'd eat in a dark kitchen, alone, standing up, quickly and efficiently with a tiny frown. And, if you're one of those people that's suffered from rubbery-egg, burnt-egg, or dry-and-crumbly-egg syndrome, it sounds simply unappealing.
But scrambled eggs, when done right, can one of the most glorious, indulgent, and straight-up sexy meals of all time. You could make them for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, each in a different pan, each with a different technique -- and all would be, in their own creamy, runny, fluffy way, perfect.
>>RELATED: How to Make the Perfect Fried Egg
Grab some eggs, some butter, and your favorite pan. Let's make scrambled eggs and toast something worth eating, all week long.

The Low and Slow Method
10290255553_0a5d86c6b1_c.jpg

10290255413_18bc3c66fa_z.jpg

Yields: Creamy, rich, custard-y eggs with tiny curds.

suggested reading:
http://shine.yahoo.com/shine-food/perfect-scrambled-eggs-145300851.html

butterfly#1

Mar 10, 2011
In the Spirit of Good Eating,

... Scrambled eggs is one of my favorites Family, got to try this one:)

How to Make Perfect Scrambled Eggs

10269361896_3fc79e3a93_z.jpg

Scrambled eggs and toast: sounds like an ascetic breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Sounds plain. Sounds boring. Sounds like something you'd eat in a dark kitchen, alone, standing up, quickly and efficiently with a tiny frown. And, if you're one of those people that's suffered from rubbery-egg, burnt-egg, or dry-and-crumbly-egg syndrome, it sounds simply unappealing.
But scrambled eggs, when done right, can one of the most glorious, indulgent, and straight-up sexy meals of all time. You could make them for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, each in a different pan, each with a different technique -- and all would be, in their own creamy, runny, fluffy way, perfect.
>>RELATED: How to Make the Perfect Fried Egg
Grab some eggs, some butter, and your favorite pan. Let's make scrambled eggs and toast something worth eating, all week long.

The Low and Slow Method
10290255553_0a5d86c6b1_c.jpg

10290255413_18bc3c66fa_z.jpg

Yields: Creamy, rich, custard-y eggs with tiny curds.

suggested reading:
http://shine.yahoo.com/shine-food/perfect-scrambled-eggs-145300851.html

What???? Curd scrambled eggs!! Have you tried this?

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Black Poetry : Was at the club looking for a phat hug yeah under these circumstances he get thunder and romances and perfect chances for dances on dates and take ho Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
C Black People : Darkness, Blackness, The Perfect Night, The Face Of God Black People Open Forum 0
jamesfrmphilly Black People : simone-biles-voted-off-dwts despite perfect scores.. Black People Open Forum 1
Kemetstry Black Positive People : PERFECT ACT SCORE Black People Doing Positive Things 0
Queenie Health and Wellness : The Perfect Human: Editing DNA Black Health and Wellness 4
Kemetstry Black Positive People : PERFECT ACT SCORE Black People Doing Positive Things 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Food Discussion : How To Boil an Egg: The Science, the Controversy, and the Perfect Yolk Food Discussion and Recipes 2
Yeremiyah Ben Ysrayl Black People : Vaccines are the perfect weapon for population control. Black People Open Forum 2
Khasm13 Khasm13 : picture perfect--eric roberson Khasm13 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Food Discussion : The Surprising, Easy Trick To Making Perfect Bacon Food Discussion and Recipes 3
candeesweet Black Poetry : My reasoning tank unfixed but always perfect! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
KaHotep Black Poetry : Shadow and Mirror: Da Perfect Team Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Umar Black Positive People : The Perfect Thread Black People Doing Positive Things 0
skuderjaymes Audio Video Web Conferencing : Ayo - Down on my Knees - Perfect Live Performance Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
R Black Poetry : Rhymes go at a perfect rate and circulate move like Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : The Perfect Gift This Holiday Season: The Neanderthal Test Black People Open Forum 4
noor100 Health and Wellness : Spirulina:One of Nature's Near-Perfect Foods... Black Health and Wellness 8
rapunzal24 Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : I found the perfect shampoo, Coconut and Hibiscus Shampoo. Beauty - Black Hair Care - Fashion 1
largo Meat Recipe : Perfect Roast Chicken Food Discussion and Recipes 3
noor100 Black Muslims : Betty Shabazz,Perfect Muslim Wife Islam Study Group 1
L Destee Network : How To Spiritually Attract Your Perfect Mate Destee Network : 5
skuderjaymes Black Entertainment : beatiful arrangement.. perfect performance Black Entertainment 1
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : To Have Not The Desire To Be Perfect Is An Evil Unto Thyself Chief Elder Osiris 1
J Black People : Tips For Finding the Perfect Residence Black People Open Forum 0
T Black People : This makes perfect Sense to M.E. Black People Open Forum 4
G Black Poetry : YOU ARE THE PERFECT YOU Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
$$RICH$$ Quiet Poetry Lounge : PERFECT STRANGER Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
S Black Poetry : My Perfect Date with You Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 19
PatriceCQueen Black People Politics : Obama speech “We the people, in order to form a more perfect union.” Black People Politics 2
$$RICH$$ Black Sports : PERFECT SEASON Black Sports 3
1poetsought Black Poetry : The Perfect Storm ~ Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
L Poetry Critiques : My Kind of Perfect Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
anAfrican Science and Technology : The Perfect Desktop - Ubuntu 7.04 Feisty Fawn Science and Technology 2
H Black Short Stories : WARM, LIGHT, KIND, COMFORTING, PERFECT... Short Stories - Authors - Writing 1
howardtsu Black Poetry : The Perfect Thought Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : CREATING MY PERFECT LOVE Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 15
A Black Relationships : The perfect question to find a MAN Black Relationships 31
Monetary Black Sports : Mosley KO's Vargas in 6th on perfect left hook Black Sports 3
C Quiet Poetry Lounge : A Perfect Day at the Beach Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : LOVE's STUMBLE to a PERFECT LOVE Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 14
G Quiet Poetry Lounge : perfect Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : PERFECT INNOCENCE Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
V Poetry Critiques : The Perfect Match Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
D Black Jokes Humor : The perfect job Black Jokes Humor 2
Q Black Jokes Humor : Perfect Match Black Jokes Humor 7
M Black Poetry : Perfect Love Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
A Black Poetry : .::The Perfect Poem::. ( A spoken word joynt ) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 23
D Black Jokes Humor : The Perfect Wife Black Jokes Humor 4
I Black Poetry : On perfect skin Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
I Black Relationships : If you could create the perfect man or woman what would he or she "BE" like?? Black Relationships 29