Black Money Business Jobs : How to make about $2 a day (about $700 a year) with four old android phones or very cheap phones.

SlickBeast

Sep 2, 2011
Down Under
Occupation
Programmer/Game developer
I haven't posted for ages but I want to share this idea on how to generate cash with your old android spare phones. You can buy yourself something nice at the end of the year or invest the money in crypto or stocks since it will be on a paypal account (you can also redeem the pts for giftcard and a massive one year subscription). Instructions.

1. You need a paypal account where they will send you the money.
2. You need a wifi connection
3. You need to download the AAmusic app on Googleplay store. It is an app that let you broadcast musics to other people for money.
link http://aamusic.net/r/WAOpko (use my referral code to get starting bonus WAOpko)
4. Get the Spotify app from google store as well. Sign up for a free account (if you have a premium account already the better and you'll make twice).
5. Plug in all four phones. Note each AAmusic account on the respective phone must be on different gmail account not the same gmail account.
6. Sign in on AAAmusic with your googleplay account.
a) Select spotify on the home screen.
b) click open playlist. This will open a playlist and spotify. On spotify turn allow broadcast option on and start the playlist.
c) Go back to aamusic app and watch your point meter start rolling. Make sure the volume is slightly on or you can use an ear phone to slience the phone.
7. Sit back and enjoy your tiny passive income by working your old phones or cheap phones.:love::birthday:
8. Redeem you points when it reaches 5000 (about every 10-20 days) depending on your level (you gain levels as you get more points)
Hope I'm helping you guys out. I'll make another thread when I have on how to generate $50 a month from your unused wifi bandwidth. Lots of little tricks here and there also for spare cash. Nothing that will get you rich quick.

SlickBeast

Sep 2, 2011
Down Under
Occupation
My post is in no way an accusation but I feel it's my duty to advise other members here that this app along with others has been discussed by many "Earn Extra Cash In Your Spare Time" magazines, blogs, forums and in my case student unions and very few people who seek regular income much less extra income can afford to sit and listen to music (Not of their choice) for a minimum of 6 hours a day for 2 bucks a day and the 2 bucks promised daily is not guaranteed. As an aside the recommended course of action is to read each of the many aforementioned app sites terms of service, FAQ's and user ratings and reviews and contact each apps host platform to see if they will intercede on your behalf in disputes concerning payments or other legal issues. In all fairness this might be passable for shut ins and those that are home bound and full retirees with absolutely nothing else to occupy their time. Personally I'd rather write positive shill book reviews for Vanity Press authors. Thanks for the post.

You don't need to sit and listen to music. You just put the playlist on repeat and leave it alone. Legit method. It gives you 9 hrs and mobile phone consume about 5 c of electricity. This is what I used my old phones. I'm not saying you should buy expensive phones. If you have old phones lying around you can put them to work. This is service as well as you are broadcasting music for playlists they get paid for. Try it on one phone yourself.

To find these little source of revenue everywhere and make it add up to something huge is actually a hobby. You can make thousands of dollars if you know what you are doing and have the right connection. You need to reinvest. Don't diss it. we also have a facebook group that has this as a hobby. This is an example of the revenue stream on my paypal below.

1579104683923.png

SlickBeast

Sep 2, 2011
Down Under
Occupation
If you have four phone farm by now with AA music, add honeygain to add value to your farm. Honeygain will generate about $2 to $30 per month. For me it's $2.

I'll update once in a while to show how to add value to your passive farm as well as some easy active method. I'll explain how to reinvest the money made over many years for higher gains.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
HODEE Black People Politics : What in the World is He Doing? He selling us into four more years of this scam like Kayne W. was Trying To Do Black People Politics 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Children : Four Inmates Faked a Fight to Escape Florida Juvenile Detention Center Black Children 0
Destee Egypt : Four child graves discovered at an Ancient Egyptian quarry Egypt 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Four cups of coffee a day could slash chance of early death Black Health and Wellness 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Four Corner of Western Politics Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Four Horses in Revelations white, Red, black, green AACOOLDRE 0
Liberty Black Entertainment : Tonys: Four Black Actors Win Best Musical Performances for First Time Black Entertainment 1
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : The Four Hoes up in Jesus genealogy AACOOLDRE 0
Black Phoenix Steals and Deals : $9.99 Four (4) Cup Mr. Coffee at Best Buy Shopping - Steals and Deals! 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : How Black Mom of Four Who Won $188M Powerball Plans to Spend the Money - Sued by Pastor Black People Doing Positive Things 29
legit-writer Black Relationships : Four Reasons For A Man To Hit A Woman Black Relationships 15
RAPTOR Black People Politics : The Treasonous 32: Four-Fifths of Black Caucus Help Cops Murder Their Constituents Black People Politics 0
CosmicMessenger Black Entertainment : The Four Tops - Just Ask The Lonely Black Entertainment 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Relationships : The Change of Four: Gemini, Virgo, Sagittarius, Pisces. Black Relationships 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Jokes Humor : Four Worms presented by Guess: Inchez Black Jokes Humor 0
CosmicMessenger Audio Video Web Conferencing : Natural Four - Can This Be Real Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
cherryblossom Audio Video Web Conferencing : Windy City Four - Working For Jesus Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
RAPTOR Black People Politics : The Four Horsemen Behind The Oil Wars Black People Politics 0
KaHotep Black Poetry : onetwo, three-four, five-six.... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
KaHotep Black Poetry : Honey & Four Peaches Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
cherryblossom Black Entertainment : The Fantastic Four Black Entertainment 4
cherryblossom Black Entertainment : The Natural Four Black Entertainment 3
emanuel goodman Black People : 4 year old speaks four lanquaques Black People Open Forum 2
S Black People Politics : 65 Lies... " I Need Four More Years"....Suckers Black People Politics 5
Feather South Africa : Four ft. human foot print in South Africa South Africa 4
Ankhur Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv: Four Tops, Reach Out, I'll Be There Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
OldSoul OldSoul : African-Americans are confused about racism in four ways. OldSoul 68
Ankhur Black People : One in Four American Children under 6 Live in Poverty Black People Open Forum 3
ru2religious Black Entertainment : Four Play - Black Entertainment 4
Amnat77 Black Entertainment : "Four Women" - Jill Scott, Ledisi, Kelly Price & Marsha Ambrosius Black Entertainment 3
Amnat77 Black People : Four suicides in a week stun Fort Hood Black People Open Forum 5
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : The Four Elements of White Supremacy AACOOLDRE 0
cherryblossom Black Entertainment : The Fairfield Four Black Entertainment 5
nevar Black Picture Image Gallery : Makeup in Motions.....part four Black Picture Image Gallery 3
jamesfrmphilly Black Sports : Four-Time NBA Scoring Champ Iverson Rejoins Philadelphia 76ers Black Sports 4
cherryblossom Black Ancestors : "Four Little Black Girls" Honoring Black Ancestors 2
M Black Poetry : One Hundred Fifty Four Million Reasons Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
D Black People : Is A Four-Day Work Week Right for You? Black People Open Forum 0
Mad Skillz Black People : Four teens charged with beating of black FIU student Black People Open Forum 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : The Scio-Political Four Point Square Axis Of Evil Affecting Black People Chief Elder Osiris 0
M Black People : Four-Legged Love...... Black People Open Forum 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : The four elements of God AACOOLDRE 0
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : FINAL FOUR Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
HODEE Black Poetry : Four Doors Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
T Quiet Poetry Lounge : My Flows Packed Tighter Than Four Big Guys 2 One Moon Pie Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
nevar Black Jokes Humor : there these four guys............. Black Jokes Humor 11
Monetary Black Jokes Humor : Bell four Black Jokes Humor 6
F Black Sports : I found out my vertical is like fourty four inches Black Sports 6
PoeticManifesta Black Education / Schools : dropped out of four year college to persue assoiates Black Education / Schools 5
C Black Poetry : Four Seasons Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9