Black People : How to get past the Ferguson Grand Jury decision.

KingSango

Banned
Aug 18, 2013
As a warrior and revolutionary I am very dismayed at the Grand Jury's decision to not prosecute this killer, Darren Wilson. I believe wholeheartedly that this racist actually went out to shoot a blackmale that day and fear had nothing to do with is decision but cold blooded murder. But I'm in line with Mr. Booker T. Washington in that until African Americans can contribute something of signifigance with the global world village black life will continued to be disvalued. However that problem of doing something about this issue is troublesome because so many AAs worship the enemy. So many of them don't believe in Africa nor themselves. We can't change our conditions without changing our viewpoints. Our angle of view must be from the point that we don't need our enemies to develop, to live as human beings, and thrive in the global market.

So with all that has been said let's get on with the building and developing of our own parts of the U.S and places on the continent we can go and find peace, happiness and love from our own people. I challenge all of you who hoot all day about all these issues of racism in the U.S and world to get up and support Black Kings. Oba Adefunmi I, may he rest in peace in Orun, Yoruba Heaven, he established land, a traditional African government in Beaufort, S.C. Oba Adefunmi I's very first IFA reading said that he was a king born to destroy a king. Instead of seeking war Oba Adefunmi sought to lay the foundation for a beautiful kingdom in anticipation that one day many AAs would grew tired of European domination and choose self rule. Now his son Oba Adefunmi II is charged with this enormous task of building a beautiful kingdom ever more so than his father did as in our generation we must expand it. As AA people we are always reminded to live for something beyond our lifetime. Allow ourselves to make small steps and pass down wealth we have to our descendants.

All of you support the King, Oba, Father, Adefunmi II and the villagers of Oyo Tunji. Also support Queen Quet and her Gullah people as they too are planning for an African world. Please send small amounts of checks and money orders to these addresses. Be discreet, don't write long letters, be supportive of Black business and enterprise.

The Kingdom of Oyotunji African Village
56 Bryant Lane
P.O. Box 92
Sheldon, SC 29941

Gullah/Geechee Nation Headquarters
Post Office Box 1109
St. Helena Island SC 29920

If you're not in support then don't bother commenting. You can do whatever it is you want to do with your time and money. There is no compulsion.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : sisters defend biden's racist past..... Black People Politics 0
Perfection Africa : In Context Series: African Empires of the Past All Things Africa 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : CNN Suspends Paris Dennard After Past Sexual Misconduct Revealed Black People Politics 0
R Black Poetry : writing fast and like a lightning flash it's brightens the past a loud rumbling as clouds crumbling Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Chevron Dove Black Christians : BRAND NEW CLOTH: Deep Message About the NEW MOVEMENTS in the past Christian Study Group 0
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : American Black Culture - A Picture from the Past ... Separate but Equal African American History Culture 2
Kemetstry African American History Culture : Mass Lynchings in Our Past African American History Culture 3
Liberty Black Relationships : Should You Discuss Your Past With Your Partner? Black Relationships 30
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Revelations Past not future AACOOLDRE 0
African American Movies Black Entertainment : 25 Top African American Movies of the Past 25 Years Black Entertainment 0
Liberty Black Entertainment : Righting a Past Wrong? Academy to Present Spike Lee with Honorary Oscar Black Entertainment 38
IntuitioninMD_2 Black Poetry : Poems from the past to Mr. BLACKMAN Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 16
RAPTOR Black People : 3 Black Churches burnt in North Carolina, Georgia and S.Carolina in the past 5 days. Black People Open Forum 4
RAPTOR Black People : Boyce Watkins - Rapper Common on racism: "Let's forget about the past" Black People Open Forum 5
chuck Black People : Selma Retrospective Idealizes The Past And Doesn't Usher In The Future! Black People Open Forum 6
Fine1952 African American History Culture : OUR STORY [A Past, Present, and Future Compendium] African American History Culture 527
Keita Kenyatta Black Poetry : Soldier of Past Loves Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Rwanda : Rwanda remembered: Samantha Power reconciles past and present on genocide anniversary Rwanda 11
cherryblossom Audio Video Web Conferencing : Aretha Franklin - The Day Is Past And Gone Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
legit-writer Black People : The Past Isn't Always The Past Black People Open Forum 10
Alarm Clock Black People : Would the Assaults on the Black community in the past 15 years been put up with in 60s, 70s, 80s?? Black People Open Forum 6
Alarm Clock Black Women : Blast From the Past; Phyllis Hyman Speaks on Black Owned Businesses Black Women 4
RAPTOR Black Spirituality Religion : Pope Francis’ Junta Past: Argentine Journalist on New Pontiff’s Ties to Abduction of Jesuit Priests Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 23
candeesweet Quiet Poetry Lounge : Past but now Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Past mistakes of the NAACP AACOOLDRE 7
Mercyless1803 Black Positive People : Tony Lewis Jr on a mission to right the wrongs of his father past Black People Doing Positive Things 3
$$RICH$$ Quiet Poetry Lounge : Feeling days past Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
candeesweet Black Poetry : Past accurances... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
ckoolbreez Black People : Do you think face to face conversation is a thing of the past? Black People Open Forum 17
Chevron Dove Chevron Dove : Trouble In Syria In The Past & Present~the Canaanite Phoenicians...confusion Chevron Dove 2
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Looking Back At The Past Black People Open Forum 19
info-moetry Black Poetry : It's your brother, Don't U Recognize me........(a blast from the past) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
legit-writer Black Relationships : To Judge a Person by their past or not? Black Relationships 15
OldSoul OldSoul : Remnants of an African-American Past Found Beneath Central Park OldSoul 0
OldSoul OldSoul : Why Hollywood keeps white-washing the past OldSoul 1
$$RICH$$ Black Haiku : HALF PAST DEAD Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
Amnat77 Nigeria : Cutaneous adornment in the Yoruba of south-western Nigeria – past and present Nigeria 1
Ankhur Black People : Scholar and Activist Manning Marable has past on Black People Open Forum 0
Amnat77 Black People : Study: Quality of Israeli sperm down 40% in past decade Black People Open Forum 1
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : Halloween 2010 scenarios of da past/future Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
Full Speed Black People : Shadows of the past, Reflections of the Future Black People Open Forum 49
Amnat77 Black People Politics : President Obama and Former president Clinton Defend Senator Byrrd's KKK past Black People Politics 3
MsInterpret Black People : Ala. commune head has new project despite past Black People Open Forum 2
Ankhur Black Entertainment : Past-Time Paradise Black Entertainment 0
Omowale Jabali Pan Africanism : Azania: Past and Present African American History Culture 25
Khasm13 Khasm13 : tomorrows past... Khasm13 2
Destee Black Weight Loss : Don't Eat Past THIS Hour ? Black Health and Wellness 9
cherryblossom Black People : Black Towns, Past and Present Black People Open Forum 3
ru2religious Black Spirituality Religion : Running to the past to cope with future Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : You May Run But You Can Not Hide From Your Past Chief Elder Osiris 0