Black People : How the sun sees you. Reasons white people hate/are envious of BLACK people

CraigK

Dec 28, 2011
No doubt that some folks skin takes to the sun better than that of others. I grew up in the tropics and was burned red more often than not. I live in high desert today, and while it's too late today to undo the damage of my youth, I wear a hat and stay out of the sun whenever I can.
Still, I never hated/envied black folks because of it. Some things just are the way they are: you accept them and move on. To do otherwise is to tilt at windmills, spit into the wind, etc: wasted energy and spirit.

HODEE

Jul 2, 2003
( Alonewolf ) California.. by way of the LOU
Occupation
(RF) Technician
Interesting. I had no idea that sunscreen actually created black face to absorb the sun rays. Some of the participates were really surprised as well.

Angela22

Feb 26, 2013
No doubt that some folks skin takes to the sun better than that of others. I grew up in the tropics and was burned red more often than not. I live in high desert today, and while it's too late today to undo the damage of my youth, I wear a hat and stay out of the sun whenever I can.
Still, I never hated/envied black folks because of it. Some things just are the way they are: you accept them and move on. To do otherwise is to tilt at windmills, spit into the wind, etc: wasted energy and spirit.
I think you mean black folks skin, and others of darker complexion take better to the sun than white folks and pale individuals.

And just because you don't envy black folk doesn't mean others don't; do you speak for the entire white race?

Angela22

Feb 26, 2013
So, they've just been wearing invisible black face, because their white skin is getting burnt up and aging them rapidly.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Destee Conference 1-866-4-DESTEE

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss:
Nahshon wrote on Gracious's profile.
Gracious Queen I hope you do come back to destee...I see last time you were online here was 6 years ago on my birthday...I was probably probably taking a puff on that good 'ol stuff at the time...maybe sitting back sipping Coffee, Tea, or Wine...I just had to go back and read your previous posts.
Moved back to the Borough of my birth...Queens New York...Originally from SouthSide but now I live in Far Rockaway.
Clarity to pursue my mission in 2020
Destee wrote on Omowale Jabali's profile.
Hi Brother O! YAAAAAY! Good to see you! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year! :heart: