Black Sports : How Stephen Curry and the Warriors pulled off one of the NBA's great comebacks

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of Greatness,

Video: How Stephen Curry and the Warriors pulled off one of the NBA's great comebacks

OAKLAND, Calif. – In the end, there was Stephen Curry standing in the middle of it all: beating his chest, belting out a blood-curdling scream born of one of the great escapes in conference finals history. The Golden State Warriors and the NBA's Most Valuable Player should've been buried in America's Dust Bowl days ago, demoralized, demolished, left to rot with 73 victories and a fistful of what-ifs ...

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/how-st...e-of-the-nba-s-great-comebacks-080614683.html

JenaBee63

Jul 12, 2015
atlanta ga
Occupation
Health Technician/Future Paralegal
I knew it would happen once OKC didn't close them out. I was telling my BF and son, OKC just lost this series. I didn't really care who won. I'm a Celtics fan but GS has team members that can pick them up when it's needed. They played as a team. Unfortunately OKC relies too much on two players for the most part. Now I sure hope GS stomps Cleveland!

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
I knew it would happen once OKC didn't close them out. I was telling my BF and son, OKC just lost this series. I didn't really care who won. I'm a Celtics fan but GS has team members that can pick them up when it's needed. They played as a team. Unfortunately OKC relies too much on two players for the most part. Now I sure hope GS stomps Cleveland!

Sounds like you know a little sumpt'n bout the game:), great overview.

And you're right GS just stomped Cleveland by 15, with the bench doing most of the work, yup.

Last edited:

JenaBee63

Jul 12, 2015
atlanta ga
Occupation
Health Technician/Future Paralegal
Sounds like you know a little sumpt'n bout the game:), great overview.

And you're right GS just stomped Cleveland by 15, with the bench doing most of the work, yup.

Yes sir! I actually told the clerk before I left work GS would not allow Lebanon James ( Mr. Brown calls him that so shall I ) to no more than 19 points. Of course he hit for 23 but I was close. That's a shut him down for his normal stats anyway. I might just run the 8 miles to work tomorrow just to rib the heck out of him early. Yippy!!!!!

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Yes sir! I actually told the clerk before I left work GS would not allow Lebanon James ( Mr. Brown calls him that so shall I ) to no more than 19 points. Of course he hit for 23 but I was close. That's a shut him down for his normal stats anyway. I might just run the 8 miles to work tomorrow just to rib the heck out of him early. Yippy!!!!!

Okay then, ... I :bowdown: to your astuteness on the matter, for real straight talk, enjoy your "run" and lay it on 'em, k? You on fleak. :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Christians : Stephen Hawking Was an Atheist. Here’s What He Said About God, Heaven and His Own Death Christian Study Group 12
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : Stephen A Smith Trying To Get His Black Card Back Black People Politics 0
jamesfrmphilly Black Sports : stephen a smith calls race on eagles...... Black Sports 11
RAPTOR Black People : Stephen A Smith to Women: ‘Don’t Do Anything to Provoke’ Men Into Beating You Black People Open Forum 10
RAPTOR Egypt : Things Egyptologists wont say, Pyramids, Conspiricies. Stephen Mehler Egypt 6
RAPTOR Black People : Stephen A Smith: Lapdog for White Supremacy on the American Corporate Plantation Black People Open Forum 58
J Violaters / Violations : Un-Civility hurts Destee, from the Stephen A. Smith thread. Violators and Violations (Possible Ones) 7
S Black People : Stephen A. Smith puts "the black community" in it's place. Black People Open Forum 401
Kadijah Black People Politics : Stephen Colbert figures out that Hillary Clinton is Solange to the GOP's Jay Z Black People Politics 0
Kemetstry Black Entertainment : BROTHER LARRY WILMORE REPLACES STEPHEN COLBERT Black Entertainment 7
MsInterpret Black People : Stephen Wiltshire: Awesome guy can drawn by memory! Black People Open Forum 1
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : In love with you--Erykah Badu feat. Stephen Marley Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
cherryblossom Black Positive People : San Antonio Spurs, Stephen Jackson: Academy Black People Doing Positive Things 2
RAPTOR Black People : Stephen Kinzer: America's century of regime change Black People Open Forum 0
S Jails / Prisons : Stephen Fry on American Prison Facts - British Humor Or Revelation Of Shame and Degradation In USA? Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 3
Gorilla Black Atheists : "The End of Intelligent Design?" Stephen M. Barr Atheist Study Group 2
jamesfrmphilly Podcasts / MP3s / Audio : stephen marley - mind control Audio Video Web Conferencing 20
Jahari Kavi Black People : R.I.P. to brother Stephen Tyrone Johns Black People Open Forum 31
4 Quiet Poetry Lounge : A POEM FOR STEPHEN PT. III Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
4 Quiet Poetry Lounge : "A POEM FOR STEPHEN" PT II Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 16
4 Quiet Poetry Lounge : “A Poem For Stephen” Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Stephen Hawkin, The Big Bang And God Chief Elder Osiris 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Stephen Hawking, The Big Bang And God-Schaefer Chief Elder Osiris 1
S Black Sports : MVP Curry drops 40 in o/t win over Portland. Black Sports 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Sports : When Steph Curry Gets Nothing But Net, He Funds “Nothing But Nets” Black Sports 2
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : How To Make Curry Shrimp. Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Mad Skillz Black People Politics : Dr. Tommy Curry says blacks need to address political and social systems to impact true change Black People Politics 1
Isaiah Black Sports : EDDIE CURRY NOW A NEW YORK KNICK!!!! Black Sports 10
chuck Black People : Warriors VS Wimps?!? Black People Open Forum 1
$$RICH$$ Black Sports : GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS Black Sports 1
KingSango Black People : Warriors or Servants? Poll. Black People Open Forum 6
Kadijah Black Spirituality Religion : Sex Jihads: Bending the rules for religious warriors Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 7
Omowale Jabali Black Men : Hotep Warriors Day Black Men 0
G Black People : Time to Summon a Million Black Warriors Black People Open Forum 0
Metaverse Black People : Warriors vs. Worriers Black People Open Forum 9
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : WHEN SEEKING SERIOUS BLACK WARRIORS, THESE YAHOOGROUPS ARE Chief Elder Osiris 5
G Black People : Chief Osiris replies to the Warriors Black People Open Forum 1
G Black People : How many Destee warriors lives in San Diego, Chula Vista, CA? Black People Open Forum 0
G Black Women : Beloved Queen Goddesses, Mighty warriors Afrikan Womb-genders Black Women 0
G Beloved King gods, Mighty warriors Afrikan Men Black Men 2
OmowaleX Black MEN - BROTHERS - Warriors Black Men 18
N Black Short Stories : The Warriors Pride 3 Short Stories - Authors - Writing 1
N Black Short Stories : The Warriors Pride 2 Short Stories - Authors - Writing 1
N Black Short Stories : The Warriors Pride Short Stories - Authors - Writing 1
I Black Poetry : The Life,Stuggles,and Loves of Ancient Warriors Vol.1 - Part 3 Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
I Black Poetry : The Life,Stuggles,and Loves of Ancient Warriors Vol.1 - Part 2 Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
I Black Poetry : The Life,Struggles,and Loves of Ancient Warriors Vol.1 - Part 1 Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
kemetkind Black Haiku : Warriors Awakening Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
N Black Poetry : Tears of Warriors... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
PurpleMoons Black Women : My Beautiful Black Sister Warriors Black Women 8