Black Positive People : How Rapper Turned Entrepreneur Rasheeda Frost Is Redefining 'Girl Boss'

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
:great:

How Rapper Turned Entrepreneur Rasheeda Frost Is Redefining 'Girl Boss'

Shani Syphrett , [email protected]

Rasheeda Frost is no stranger to pushing the boundaries of the boxes she’s been placed in. She launched her rap career in her teens as part of a Hip-hop girl group; but rather than just rest on her talent, she quickly made sure she understood — and could take control of — the behind the scenes aspects of the music business by founding her own label with husband, Kirk Frost ...

https://www.forbes.com/sites/shanisyphrett/2018/04/24/how-rapper-turned-entrepreneur-rasheeda-frost-is-redefining-girl-boss/#72c3511597fc

Images by Kennedy
Rasheeda Frost is defining her own success as the rapper turned entrepreneur conquers fashion,

Images by Kennedy
Rasheeda Frost owns and runs Pressed Boutique, a multi-million dollar fashion

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Clarity to pursue my mission in 2020
Destee wrote on Omowale Jabali's profile.
Hi Brother O! YAAAAAY! Good to see you! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year! :heart:
Destee wrote on King Tubbs's profile.
Hi Brother - so good to see you in the house again! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Sister ... what did you decide? How will we be moving forward? I've been working, I am excited. I Love You! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart:
One-Hundredd wrote on Destee's profile.
Hope you having a happy holidayz