Ghana : How Much Would it Cost to Visit Ghana?

sekou kasimu

PanAfrikanist Revolutionary
Apr 12, 2013
Baltimore, Maryland
sowetomovement.blogspot.com
Occupation
Retired Ironworker
Peace and Blessings Family,

Again, last night's live show brought this question up to!

Brother J ComUnity Uplifter did a quick search and found a round trip ticket costs about 3K.

Brother rapchild said he'd share local accommodation (hotels, etc.) information with us!

Who knows ... we might all be able to meet in Ghana one day!

lol @ remembering someone said we could all just stay with Brother rapchild ... :)

lol ... matter of fact ... that was JCU ... after seeing the plane ticket cost ... :)

Okay ... let's learn together ... have you already been to Ghana?!

Please share!

:heart:

Destee
How about a Destee Family convention stateside, like in D.C.? :)

sekou kasimu

Apr 12, 2013
Baltimore, Maryland
Occupation
Retired Ironworker

I used the term "Afurakafo in the diaspora" becos I personally don't want to put more salt in the wound of my Siblings by calling them after the oppressor ie.African-Americans. Such a name sounds derogatory, to me.

All the same, its the natural way for the culprit to ask how the offended be compensated and must be done without remorse. Yes! reparations are vital. But when they are not granted, as has been in some cases, repatriations MUST come off
Reparations must be taken! ;)

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Reparations must be taken! ;)

sekou kasimu said:
... So what if the court docketed the petition! Even if she wins the case the settlement will pale in comparison to the trillions owed us! It's best that people like her stay out of the way! :)

http://destee.com/index.php?threads/reparations-movement-growing-strong-closer-than-you-think.61773/page-9#post-848262

Help me under the logic, if the case prevails, by any means necessary, would you refuse to accept payment, assuming you are entitled?

sekou kasimu

Apr 12, 2013
Baltimore, Maryland
Occupation
Retired Ironworker
sekou kasimu said:
... So what if the court docketed the petition! Even if she wins the case the settlement will pale in comparison to the trillions owed us! It's best that people like her stay out of the way! :)

http://destee.com/index.php?threads/reparations-movement-growing-strong-closer-than-you-think.61773/page-9#post-848262

Help me under the logic, if the case prevails, by any means necessary, would you refuse to accept payment?
IMO, yes, its an all or nothing collective proposition! :) A lot of people take Bro Malcolm X's "By any means necessary" out of context. Do the research researcher! ;)

Consciousness Raising Online!

Allow the N Word - yes or no?

• yes

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • no

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • not sure

Votes: 6 42.9%

Latest profile posts

"And I'm feeling good."-Nina Simone
Destee wrote on Angela22's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :dance4: ... Welcome Home! So good to have your sweet Spirit in the house! ... YAAAAAAY USSSSS! ... :yaay: :yaay: :swings: ... :heart:
Angela22 wrote on Enki's profile.
I hope all is well with you. Much love.:love:
Destee wrote on Charles Thompson's profile.
Hi Chuck ... is that you?!!! ... YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!! ... :yaay: ... I sure hope so! I have thought of you often! If it is not you, sorry for writing on your profile page @Charles Thompson and Welcome! ... :wave:
Destee wrote on MANASIAC's profile.
WooooHoooo!!! ... :yaay: :yaay: :yaay: .... Welcome Home! ... :wave: ... :heart: