Ghana : How Much Would it Cost to Visit Ghana?

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Eagerly waiting for the due day when my scattered siblings return home in their millions, united as a front, with a common goal....... To reclaim our stolen glory. To rebuild our once Magnificient Kingdoms, where the young respect the aged and learn their ways.

Ase, Ase, Ase ... question Akanyi, what is your position on Reparations due prior to Repatriation?

Akanyi Kwesi

Dec 30, 2013
Tarkwa, Ghana
Occupation
Hustler
Brotha Rapchild, I suggest our guest be feted with local rich Ghanaian dishes during their stay, instead of the fast food stuff. Again, talk of a trip from the Capital Nkran, to the Ancient Capital, Oguaa, its weighs around GHC 8-10, with $1.0 squaring GHC2.5. On the other hand, I will definitely make it a priority, to meet such scholastic personalities one-on-one.
I may even avail myself to do the cooking of local Akan dishes if they so demand.

Nkwa na Ohia!

Akanyi Kwesi

Dec 30, 2013
Tarkwa, Ghana
Occupation
Hustler
Ase, Ase, Ase ... question Akanyi, what is your position of Reparations due prior to Repatriation?

Elder, had I but the royal crown on my head, the Akrofena in hand asit the throne, I would conduct a survey to know exactly how to appease my people to return home. You[Afurakafo in the diaspora] deserve more than could meet the human eye.

Nkwa na Ohia!

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

Elder, had I but the royal crown on my head, the Akrofena in hand asit the throne, I would conduct a survey to know exactly how to appease my people to return home. You[Afurakafo in the diaspora] deserve more than could meet the human eye.

Nkwa na Ohia!

This doesn't make sense to me Akanyi, unless you do not understand the terms connected to the diaspora I used, Reparations and Repatriation.

Akanyi Kwesi

Dec 30, 2013
Tarkwa, Ghana
Occupation
Hustler
This doesn't make sense to me Akanyi, unless you do not understand the terms connected to the diaspora I used, Reparations and Repatriation.

I used the term "Afurakafo in the diaspora" becos I personally don't want to put more salt in the wound of my Siblings by calling them after the oppressor ie.African-Americans. Such a name sounds derogatory, to me.

All the same, its the natural way for the culprit to ask how the offended be compensated and must be done without remorse. Yes! reparations are vital. But when they are not granted, as has been in some cases, repatriations MUST come off

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

I used the term "Afurakafo in the diaspora" becos I personally don't want to put more salt in the wound of my Siblings by calling them after the oppressor ie.African-Americans. Such a name sounds derogatory, to me.

All the same, its the natural way for the culprit to ask how the offended be compensated and must be done without remorse. Yes! reparations are vital. But when they are not granted, as has been in some cases, repatriations MUST come off

Thank you Akanyi, many here don't see it that way. But for a lot of us, it will be the only way we can financially return home, therefore, our biggest resolve should be the hot pursue of Reparations, rather than to divide on the issue, as we presently do.

Again, thanks for the explanation of Afurakafo, I had discerned what you meant by using it, but am now fully understanding of why it was used.

Akanyi Kwesi

Dec 30, 2013
Tarkwa, Ghana
Occupation
Hustler
The strength of broom lies not in its singular agility, but unity as a bundle. Therefore, if all able Afurakafo both home and abroad come to a conclusive term, demanding Reparation, the comeuppance will be desirable.

Nkwa na Ohia!

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
The strength of broom lies not in its singular agility, but unity as a bundle. Therefore, if all able Afurakafo both home and abroad come to a conclusive term, demanding Reparation, the comeuppance will be desirable.

Nkwa na Ohia!

And in this case, the comeuppance will be in the form of retribution and a ticket home. Trust and believe Akanyi, it is my goal to unite my people and I will work toward that end, until my death.

Thank you for the wisdom King; it is sorely needed.

Peace In my friend ...

Consciousness Raising Online!

Allow the N Word - yes or no?

• yes

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • no

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • not sure

Votes: 6 42.9%

Latest profile posts

Life is a poem, love is the pen.
Charles Thompson wrote on Enki's profile.
Good evening
Destee wrote on Angela22's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :dance4: ... Welcome Home! So good to have your sweet Spirit in the house! ... YAAAAAAY USSSSS! ... :yaay: :yaay: :swings: ... :heart:
Angela22 wrote on Enki's profile.
I hope all is well with you. Much love.:love:
Destee wrote on Charles Thompson's profile.
Hi Chuck ... is that you?!!! ... YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!! ... :yaay: ... I sure hope so! I have thought of you often! If it is not you, sorry for writing on your profile page @Charles Thompson and Welcome! ... :wave: