Black People : How I Got Over the Hate of So Called White People <3

Feather

Sep 3, 2011
Bryanpaul82

All of us here are supposed to give a grain of salt to your beliefs that are centered in the views of pseudo-scientific drivel that came out of a book written by a 'channeling' white woman that had a penchant for smoking tons of marijuana, a drinking habit, and a pack a day smoking habit?

Flinging mud about Jane's vices does not discredit her intellect and spiritual aptitude. Because she smoked? Your doctor probably smokes and has a drinking problem and the whole nine, who knows. Could they still possess intelligence? Indeed, the mind and body are strong!

To me being brave is not picking up a book that's referenced by Oprah's book club and deciding to "dare to be happy". Being brave is being able to be scared at the repercussions of your actions because they're not popular with the group of people who continue to hold you apart from what is rightfully and naturally yours, but instead of leading by that same fear, finding inner power, along with the backbone to lead through conviction and an alternate vision for yourself and your people.

I didnt even know the book was in oprahs book club LOL that line is amusing lmao! But anyhow this knowledge is timeless if you do the research, so that is irrelevant rhetoric. Knowledge can come from anywhere. Know yourself and people will not be able to hold you anywhere because we are beyond physical. We know of many spiritual men and women who overcame adversity even being persecuted. it was only when they changed their consciousness and focused on resolve did things change not being scared in any way, or worrying about others actions, you act and see no one as an obstacle and they will cease to stand in your way because the universe will make a way for you.

As for my opinion being mine alone, try the blog "Post-Abe" or "Kyra Speaks", hundreds and hundreds of folks posting there who bought into the LoA whole-sale back in 2006-2009 when the thing was in full swing are coming out now admitting how it never worked for them, regardless of how much they studied or how many thousands of dollars they spent on Seth books, and Abraham-Hicks seminars.

Because everyone knows that looking in the mirror and dealing with you is a task that is a challenge and people are used to being diapered and wrapped up like a baby. Or they want to be something or have something when inside they dont believe they deserve it, they believe they have to work hard and have many conflicting beliefs that hold them away from what they desire. Your statement is relative and proves nothing just that a ton of people have given into their tantrum toddler like ego and turned away from self improvement. they will return to the same life experiences again and again until they are consistent in seeking knowledge of self and ascend in consciousness.

i see major changes in myself and I have spent nothing, you tube is awesome. people WANT to pass on knowledge freely, you dont have to pay a whole bunch of money to anyone. there are so many books on the LOA very inexpensive; but you have to apply it and it is a transition. I feel happier than I ever have and my negative thoughts are more positive ones. i constantly am aware of my feelings and how im looking at a situation and it is making all the difference!

And finally, in case you aren't aware, Jerry Hicks, whose relentless promotion of that book is probably what allowed you to find a copy since they had stopped printing it back in the 80's, also died last year after a devastatingly 'positive, downstream, manifestational journey' (Gotta love the LoA jargon) with lukemia.

The book is online for sale through other distributors as well because its a gem! jane is going through her own spiritual journey, sickness does not mean misfourtune. people have so many wrong illusions about death and illness of the body. Is there a good way of dying. when you gotta go you gotta go and thats it! i dont worry about death or illness, just my state of consciousness at all times because that is the source of happiness and peace! i wish you well in finding this state.:grouphug:

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
Flinging mud about Jane's vices does not discredit her intellect and spiritual aptitude.
are you on here suggesting that black people follow a spiritual system based on a white person?
a white person told you not to hate and you listened? really?

white people tell you all not to hate and so you stop hating?

wow:eek:

Orisons

Jan 14, 2005
London in the United Kingdom
Occupation
Mechanical Designer/Project Manager
(please excuse my grammatical errors i dont like typing:) )

Everyone is on a spiritual journey through this experience we call life and in the journey we pick up information from many places. Everything you know comes from a person who wrote a book, had an opinion or historical fact etc., and ultimately we make the choice to adopt this idea hate it, love it and be it or leave it.

I adopted the idea that black people were "it". I love myself and identified with people who looked like me and disassociated myself from those that did not look like me out of ignorance. It was easy being that so many people that resembled me were hurt by oppression of white people.

The continuation of animosity from the notion that no one has ever paid for the atrocities to the desired extent for the awful acts done to so called black people is the excuse people use to fuel their hate and anger towards whites. Moreover, the economical, statistical information that says we are at a disadvantage which is a bunch of BULL! Because we believe this stuff we become what we know as truth.

Every person has the opportunity to take into their own agenda the attitude to overcome anything. We have seen this in many lives and heard it many times but some of us think so lowly of ourselves that we don't see it, so we don't act to be it. you have to first "know" you are greatness to manifest greatness.

With that said... now, i have explained some of the facts in why i had anger and resentment towards white people which are basically some of the main ingredients in this disease i'll call it...i'm sure people will name other reasons why we should be madd. you can talk to the hand lol. So i was studying kemetic teachings since thats where a lot of the knowledge was supposed to be. I wanted to know about ma'at since it was balance and the law to which all was bound.

what i found helped me ascend from hate to love...it was so simply put and made so much sense. In the introduction to learning about the laws i read that judgement day is everyday and one has each day to correct himself! So what does that mean? it means the universe accounts for injustices. the burden is not on us to take matters in our own hands. like attracts like and it is done. the universe leaves nothing neglected... it ties up all its loose ends. so that means all the things done to people of any color will be recompensed and resolved. isnt that something.

i realized there was no reason for me to go around angry harboring hate... everyone knows it is bad for your health and just bad energy, there are better things to think about than how much you hate white people lol. i felt relieved that i don't have a reason for that burdensome state of feeling. it does not feel good to be angry or hold a grudge. the natural state is happiness. yes there is contrast in what we do not desire and it is in our will to dismiss that and choose otherwise and to control our action. i hope this is helpful to those with an open heart who seek inner peace. with love... be well!!!
I can tell that airing this topic has been very very therapeutic for you, but would you believe that as a man of African ethnicity who is aware of our TRUE history I don’t HATE White people and never have?

I came to the UK from Guyana, South America when I was a child and was initially very bemused by being surrounded by pale as opposed to brown faces, but at no time would I describe my feelings as hatred, despite often being caught out/confused by some of the Native’s/Whites consistently erratic behaviour.

At that time Primary School children were given half a pint of silver top milk daily and I noted that even when no one was absent, there were usually at least 2 or 3 bottles left over daily because some of my classmates didn’t like drinking milk.

I would check the crate and drink any un-opened bottles of milk, and though initially this wasn’t a problem, once I was observed drinking milk within a few weeks getting any milk left behind became a race [that I rarely won].

A few years ago I started posting regularly on the Daily Mail UK and Guardian.co.uk COMMENTS message board, the first time that I had ever posted on “White” mainstream as opposed to Black message boards, where I received many complaints about my tag [below] which no one else on there was adding to their posts; whereas if you go on the Daily Mail’s message board today [the Guardian has banned me from posting to their COMMENTS message board for 18 months now] you will find few of the regular posters who don’t have a tag at the end of their posts now.

Isn’t imitation the sincerest/highest form of flattery?

Though I wouldn’t disrespect my enslaved African ancestors [and their tortured, mutilated and murdered siblings] by professing to LOVE White People due to their ongoing despicably cowardly onslaught on non-whites in general, the peoples of Africa ethnicity specifically, of over 2000 years duration, I’m also conscious of the fact that they are in the main mindless AUTOMATONS being directed by their LUCIFERIAN POWER ELITE on the orders of Lucifer himself [isn’t maintaining a 4000 year long focused attack/ongoing HOLOCAUST on African people {without apology or reparation to date} a very obviously supernatural event, as underlined by the difficulties I’m encountering directing my children right now/while I’m here].

Are YOU aware of the fact that during White on White World Wars I & II [their sibling spat with regard to which of them should be in pole position with regard to bleeding the rest of Humanity] and other 20th century conflicts the White Power Elites industrialized war machine exterminated 70 million white people like germs/pests/vermin?

If that wasn’t a very graphic reminder of just how dangerous THEY are even to each other [as opposed to the maliciously evil onslaught that exterminated many Native American clans and all the Tasmanians in order to steal their territory, with their takeover of Australasia relegating the Aboriginals and Maoris into 3rd class citizens in their homelands], a bone chilling crime against Humanity, what was it?

Isn't ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

Feather

Sep 3, 2011
are you on here suggesting that black people follow a spiritual system based on a white person?
a white person told you not to hate and you listened? really?

white people tell you all not to hate and so you stop hating?

wow:eek:
James a persons skin color does not matter to me anymore. Even the earth does damage to us... do we hate the earth...we see the good it yields and take what is good from it. I feel it is the same with people after all we all return to the earth and are of the same make having different vibrations imo as far as I have studied and understand.

Everyone reads books and gets info from somewhere, I have said this earlier, It doesn't matter who teachings come from they come...internet, books etc. and if it is wisdom and is not unclear then what difference does it make?

And it was not as if I was told to stop and stopped im not a robot lol, I do think about why I change my mind and what makes sense to me, and if you knew me im quite stubborn and not easy to convince...I am not trying to suggest anything to black people or that they follow I was "sharing" people take what they want that resonates with them. this was my experience and my perspective that I chose to share and its that simple :). I stopped studying that btw lol not because I don't believe in it but there were a few discrepancies I wasn't sure about so I veered off but it was very interesting and still is to me and did give me a different way of looking at things... when uncovering your truth it is imperative to distinguish it from what is false so to me even if it was not correct for me I will have knowledge of it and will not be confused when I see something similar or even something that verifies what I already have seen.

Kadijah

Banned
Apr 7, 2013
To me being brave is not picking up a book that's referenced by Oprah's book club and deciding to "dare to be happy". Being brave is being able to be scared at the repercussions of your actions because they're not popular with the group of people who continue to hold you apart from what is rightfully and naturally yours, but instead of leading by that same fear, finding inner power, along with the backbone to lead through conviction and an alternate vision for yourself and your people.
Wow, BryanPaul, I think you must have been channeling Dr. King when you wrote this passage! Excellent! :toast:

In case anyone wonders, I didn't have to "get over hate of white people." I never hated white or any other people to begin with. I'm more of the "don't get mad; get even" sort. :)

butterfly#1

Mar 10, 2011
Persons (imo) who harbor hatred,.are being eaten up inside, like time bombs ready to implode. Maybe that explains some of the attitudes around here.

Kadijah

Banned
Apr 7, 2013
Black folk who hold hatred for white folk have been around centuries, yet not one has ever imploded. No, the only blacks who implode on hate are those filled with black self-hate.

butterfly#1

Mar 10, 2011
How do u know that? I've heard of instances in the earrrrrrrrrrly years of people dying from spontaneous combustion. I never saw it myself, so I can neither agree or deny it. So u have your opinion and I have mine. As smart ad.u.think you.are.you.should of known that wasn't literally speaking. But, those who. harbor hate for ANYTHING is slowly being bombarded w/ turmoil that like bombs exploding. I know because I had a brother who said.so. Can you argue that?

butterfly#1

Mar 10, 2011
FYI... there's no proof of spontaneous combustion. Its considered a myth. My brother wished he could have after serving in the Vietnam war.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

sekou kasimu wrote on willa's profile.
What exactly is your ideology?!
I'll be honest. I like black culture forums, so I've signed up for this one, BX, and Lipstick Alley. I won't post too often, only on things that I'm really interested in. Nice to meet you. :)
Ms Drea wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sister,
Miss you so much I hope all is well with you and yours!!
Love and Blessings!! :heart: :heart:
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍
Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.