Ethiopia : How Ethiopian Scientist Unearth 3.3-Million-Year-Old Child

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
Modern man does not negate the age and evidence of Early Man, whose age we know goes back to 2.6 mil and the oldest known tool making "factory", also found in Ethiopia, near the Omo River.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olduwan

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
Nothing at all saying that you dont know. No one will ever be all knowing. Heck I'm no scientist and wasn't out there escavalting and doing research for years and years. But the fact that it has to be "bad science" when we find evidence that we existed over the 200 thousand year mark that you quoted makes me wonder why you would associate the word BAD with that..From what I found is that whenever there is evidence of life that existed over the said 200 years it is done from one of us. But our evidence is viewed at as bad from you. Thats interesting thats all.
what was the evidence and who is 'we'?

whenever somebody comes up with something that falls far from the accepted norm there is a possibility that it may be wrong.
it can be bad science. they have to prove it correct. they might be right but they need to show me something.

there are those who believe that man lived many millions of years ago. there are those who believe in extra terrestrials.
much of what they say defies simple logic and basic reasoning to me. in other words, bad science.

you are entitled to your own opinion but you are NOT entitled to your own facts.
no one OWNS truth.

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: