Ethiopia : How Ethiopian Scientist Unearth 3.3-Million-Year-Old Child

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
Okay so what I am about to say is not the "accepted norm", not proposed or presented as fact, but what I think concerning what has been presented here, and how it relates to another thread.

If we take the ages of the various incarnations or cycles of Vishnu, each cycle equals about 432,000 years.

The present cycle is the 9th and 432,000 x 9 = about 3.89 million years.

If "Selam" is a child at 3.3 mil, and she is older than "Lucy" at 3.0 mil, this means that the Oldest evidence is yet to be found, but is in the range of 500,000 years, between 3.3 and 3.8 mil.

Peace to those of you who can make sense out of my "hypothesis", lol!

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
If this is your logic unfortantly you will never grow brother. Do you know that the majority of people that have made a change had a thought process outside of the norm? If everyone thought along the guidelines that you have used here we would still be in chains..mentally and physically.

Can you repeat that. lol.

You are right and exact to the point!

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
:11100: there is no where any specification as to how he dated the bones…..

By using a super microscope, he was able to see details in the teeth embedded in the skull that revealed to him the skeleton’s age and the sex. He now knew the fossil was that of a three-year-old girl who had died 3.3 million years ago.

That press conference in 2006 turned Alemseged, who was just 31 when he’d discovered Selam, into a hero in the world of science.

Over the next few years, his work took him all over the world, winning him international admiration for his achievements. Today Alemseged is the director of anthropology at the California Academy of Sciences, a multifaceted scientific institution and museum where he combines his scientific research with his passion for public education.

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
standard scientific theory…..

What is standard scientific theory in regards to the origin of African people?

Or the origins of humankind?

Who are the proponents of this standard scientific theory?

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
What is standard scientific theory in regards to the origin of African people?

Or the origins of humankind?

Who are the proponents of this standard scientific theory?

Or,

Are you actually referring to standard scientific method?

Can you please inform us exactly what these standard scientific theories or methods are in the fields of archaeology and paleontology, with evidence by African scientists in these fields?

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
If this is your logic unfortantly you will never grow brother. Do you know that the majority of people that have made a change had a thought process outside of the norm? If everyone thought along the guidelines that you have used here we would still be in chains..mentally and physically.
would you read what i have written? please?

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
By using a super microscope, he was able to see details in the teeth embedded in the skull that revealed to him the skeleton’s age and the sex. He now knew the fossil was that of a three-year-old girl who had died 3.3 million years ago..
ok, you believe that one can date bones with a microscope. i don't.
we will just agree to dis agree.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

sekou kasimu wrote on willa's profile.
What exactly is your ideology?!
I'll be honest. I like black culture forums, so I've signed up for this one, BX, and Lipstick Alley. I won't post too often, only on things that I'm really interested in. Nice to meet you. :)
Ms Drea wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sister,
Miss you so much I hope all is well with you and yours!!
Love and Blessings!! :heart: :heart:
Implementation and Sustainment
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍